Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong

Thread: Looking for advice on first cycle - pls help

Yackattack is offline New Member

Looking for advice on first cycle - pls help

Hey Guys,

I know you are probably sick of beginner cycle pls help me not grow boobies type of posts, but I would really appreciate some input.
    I have read most of the stickies and read through all of the wiki on r/steroids - there is a lot of information and its pretty overwhelming when I have 0 knowledge of any of it.

My main goals are to increase strength + size and stay somewhat lean, at the moment I am 85kg and 12% bf.

Here is my plan:

Test E / Dose: 250mg - E3D / Week1-Week15 / (The r/steroids wiki recommended 15 weeks, but if I am running an oral too should I shorten this?)
    TBol / 40mg - ED / W6-W15 / (I chose tbol for the lack of sides and keeping most of the muscle on, is running this at the end of the cycle my best bet?)
    Aromasin / 12.5mg - E3D / W2-W15 (this currently isn't available on my source so I might need to change this to Arimidex )
    HCG / 500IU - EOD / W11-W16 ( I wanted to run this everyday but its really expensive in AU, is this a good timeframe for me to run it?)
    Nolvadex / 10mg ED / W17-W23 (is this too long/too short?)
    TUDCA & NAC / 250mg ED / W6-W15 (I read this was only needed during the oral phase)

What I don't have here is an item such as N2 guard, its really hard to get in AU - am I missing anything else to stay healthy throughout?

Would love any advice on my stack or answers to my questions, I'm excited to get started but just want to make sure I am across everything.

Thanks in advance for any help/abuse that you will provide❤️

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Get rid of the TBol and just do a test only cycle. Keep the Aromasin (or Adex) on hand in case you're start to have symptoms of high estrogen.

Yackattack is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Get rid of the TBol and just do a test only cycle. Keep the Aromasin (or Adex) on hand in case you're start to have symptoms of high estrogen.
    So you wouldn't recommend proactively dosing the AI just in case? I guess I'm worried I wouldn't be able to tell the symptoms before it's too late

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yackattack View Post
    So you wouldn't recommend proactively dosing the AI just in case? I guess I'm worried I wouldn't be able to tell the symptoms before it's too late
    The onset of symptoms would usually be nipples hurting or erectile disfunction. If immediately at that point you start using an AI, they would clear up. But you have no idea if you're going to have that problem. Your best gains will occur when you're high on estrogen. Here's a good read:

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles...018.01834/full
    DinAZ likes this.

Thread Information