Wasting Away is offline New Member

Question Winny only cycle?

I am almost 60 years old and been given 2-3 years to live due to cancer plus I am recovering from Covid or whatever the hell it is. I lost 18 pounds in 12 days and was already underweight due to two neck fusions.
    When it is my time to go I want to look good and not like a shriveled up old man.
    I was thinking of doing a Winny cycle or 3 or 4. Not worried about side effects due to my condition and already on test cyp at 200mg weekly.
    Not looking for rapid gains or big weight just add some muscle and strength. My metabolism doesn’t stop so adding weight has always been tough.
    Does a cycle of Winny, oral, 2-3 days/week at 50/day 3 hours before workout? Or is it just futile?
    I do have some EQ but don’t want it to look like I am doing anything.
    Appreciate any advice

Wasting Away is offline New Member
    Never heard of it. Is it Over the counter?
    Thanks

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasting Away View Post
    I am almost 60 years old and been given 2-3 years to live due to cancer plus I am recovering from Covid or whatever the hell it is. I lost 18 pounds in 12 days and was already underweight due to two neck fusions.
    When it is my time to go I want to look good and not like a shriveled up old man.
    I was thinking of doing a Winny cycle or 3 or 4. Not worried about side effects due to my condition and already on test cyp at 200mg weekly.
    Not looking for rapid gains or big weight just add some muscle and strength. My metabolism doesn’t stop so adding weight has always been tough.
    Does a cycle of Winny, oral, 2-3 days/week at 50/day 3 hours before workout? Or is it just futile?
    I do have some EQ but don’t want it to look like I am doing anything.
    Appreciate any advice
    Eating food is the only way to gain weight. But yeah the winny isn't going to help you. You'd be better off using like Deca and anadrol .

What kind of cancer do you have?

Thread Information