Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By bkris
  • 3 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By Chark
  • 4 Post By Test Monsterone

Thread: Timing between HCG and Test E injections

bkris is offline New Member

Timing between HCG and Test E injections

Is that a good idea to do HCG (250 IU per 3.5 day) and Test E (250 mg per 3.5 day) one followed by another? or Am I supposed to time them apart?
    DinAZ likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    HCG peaks around 2-3 hours and 24 hours after the injection. Testosterone also peaks around 24 hours after injecting. You don’t want to double up the peak. I time my injections so I inject HCG 1 day before the test and inject every third day. You get more stable hormone levels this way.

amindzeye is offline New Member
    So when it's the very first dose in the cycle, you would wait until a day before the second dose that week to start the first dose of HCG ? Or would you start the cycle with the HCG dose, and then the test dose the next day?

It doesn’t matter tbh. The point of HCG is to continue stimulating your testes to produce test. Your testes don’t immediately stop functioning when starting a cycle, so you could probably wait 2-3 weeks after you start your cycle to begin the HCG.

Chark is offline Member
    If both every 3.5 days just do the same time so it's easy to remember.

Like Monsterone said, you aren't shut down immediately on Test E. It might make the most sense to start using HCG beginning week 4 or something but I wouldn't expect it to make a huge difference if you did that or just began it week 1.
    bkris likes this.

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    If HCG stimulates the testes, why is it discontinued after week 14 of a 12 week test E cycle? Is there a reason not to continue it during PCT?

Read up on the HPTA. HCG mimics LH, produced by the pituitary gland in your brain. LH is responsible for stimulating the testes to produce testosterone . During a steroid cycle, the feedback mechanism of the HPTA recognizes sufficient testosterone in the body and signals the pituitary to stop producing LH & FSH. Over a period of time, the testicles become dormant from a lack of LH/FSH. HCG stops the testes from going dormant and shrinking but it also suppresses the production of LH. However, we take HCG because the pituitary recovers a lot faster and better than dormant testes. You don’t take HCG long after the cycle because it will inhibit production of LH.
    Cylon357, DinAZ, bkris and 1 others like this.

Thread Information