Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By EnduranceCamp
  • 1 Post By DinAZ

Thread: Test flue real or rumor

Testie is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Test flue real or rumor

Hey Guys I am running a bit higher dose of test than usual and I shoot eod, I haven’t been sick through this whole pandemic and mask thing and now I am no longer required to wear one at work, I’m vaccinated but not trying to get into the political aspect of this. I am wondering if anyone else got a cold type deal or quote “ test flu” before and did it subside after the body got used to the intake?

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I don’t run very high doses and tbh I haven’t had overtly flu-like symptoms, but more so anxiety, general discomfort, mood swings, things like that. I definitely believe in test/any compound flu. Putting something in our bodies will cause a systemic response along with inflammation, especially in the beginning when our body is flooded with a new substance. I do notice these unwanted effects mostly go away if I can last the first week or two.

Edit: And for this reason I have yet to “front load” any cycle.
    Last edited by Test Monsterone; 06-24-2021 at 08:55 PM.
    Testie, < <Samson> > and DinAZ like this.

EnduranceCamp is offline New Member
    My first cycle I tried Test prop and got the flu. I was sick for about 3 days and the pip was horrible. On day 3 I felt better and did a second injection. Got the flu again. I haven't touched test prop since.
    Testie likes this.

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I don’t run very high doses and tbh I haven’t had overtly flu-like symptoms, but more so anxiety, general discomfort, mood swings, things like that. I definitely believe in test/any compound flu. Putting something in our bodies will cause a systemic response along with inflammation, especially in the beginning when our body is flooded with a new substance. I do notice these unwanted effects mostly go away if I can last the first week or two.

Edit: And for this reason I have yet to “front load” any cycle.
    I "accidentally" front loaded my 1st test cycle I am on right now, won't do it again. I planned to do a 500mg cycle for about 10-12 weeks. After reading more and more I decided 300 would be just fine and better to start small, but this was after 2 weeks of 500. I was fine for a while since test E has such a long halflife but a week or 2 later when only the 300 is in my system I could feel a slight "crash". From now on I plan to keep dosage constant and not frontload again because I definitely could feel dosage fluctuations. IDK if it is flu or what but feeling shitty is feeling shitty.
    Testie likes this.

Thread Information