tinymuscles is offline Junior Member

Halfway through a cycle; have some issues I need help with

I am currently about 6 weeks into my first cycle. Here is the cycle:

400mg Test-E/ Weekly
    500iu HCG / weekly

To start, I feel and look amazing. I started at 160lb and am now sitting at 178lb, 18lb increase in 6 weeks. You can 100% tell i’m on a cycle, anytime I go out around friends or family I hear all the comments about how muscular/big i’m looking now, not gonna lie it feels great. I’m so vascular right now i’m scared to go around paper, a paper cut would be deadly for me.

I have a few member questions about a few minor issues i’ve been facing most recently.

I’ve been injecting in the thighs, switching legs each injection. The last 2 injections have been decently painful, right after I pull out the needle my leg feels bruised and soar for a couple days after. Only thing I can think of is I just started my second bottle of Test-E and maybe their is diff contents inside of it? Or is that normal for the muscle to be soar from poking it after a couple weeks. I typically have flawless injections with zero blood and zero pain. Another question I have is does anyone else get insanely vivid dreams? and sometimes insomnia? I feel lately Ive been experiencing that a lot.

I also get blood work done next week.

I would like to deal with this issue right away because it is scaring me (the injection issue).

I’ve been hitting the gym 5-6 days a week, my bench went from 225-275, squats went from 225-315. I feel extremely strong and confident.

All in all, everything is going really well, if any of you could please give me your advice on anything I posted above that’d be great!

tinymuscles is offline Junior Member
    After some research and looking at other forums, It seems that there IS a difference in content between the two Test E bottles, one of them is cotton seed oil, the other has grape seed oil, I’ve seen this be a problem for a few others. Could this be it? As soon as I switched bottles, major pip, feels like i got kicked in the leg.

FishWhisperer1972 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tinymuscles View Post
    After some research and looking at other forums, It seems that there IS a difference in content between the two Test E bottles, one of them is cotton seed oil, the other has grape seed oil, I’ve seen this be a problem for a few others. Could this be it? As soon as I switched bottles, major pip, feels like i got kicked in the leg.
    I've been on 500 test e myself for almost 9 wks now and I can't sleep more than 3 hrs at a time sometimes less. It's good sleep but only for short periods.

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    I sleep great on 300mg test, better than before I took it. More lucid dreams occasionally, but nothing crazy. I'll wakeup after 7 hours ready to get up as opposed to feeling sluggish waking off cycle.

Thread Information