Like Tree11Likes
  • 1 Post By Dgs59
  • 1 Post By Chark
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By yeahbuddy289

Thread: Wondering if I should take a little AI before the beach?

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member

Wondering if I should take a little AI before the beach?

I'm gonna be at the beach in 10 days. Right now I'm doing about 150 test + 400 mg primo e / week.

I know they say primo doesn't convert, but since adding it, I noticed a little more fluffiness throughout my body but especially belly and chest. Before starting, I was looking pretty lean... I tested this primo before (another bottle same brand and batch) and it was primo, so I'm not doubting that.

My question is, at this low dose, and without knowing for sure what my estrogen level is, would you take a very low dose Arimidex ? I think my estrogen runs a little higher, as last time I had it checked I was just on 125 mg/test a week and my estrogen was like 44 (out or range).

Dgs59 is offline Member
    I wouldn't personally
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Did you also bump up the test when you added the primo? You said 150mg test keeps you a little high, maybe 150 makes it worse. Super low dose (like .125mg) adex might be ok. Maybe hit that twice a week for a couple of weeks and see where it lands you? Liquid adex is easier to dose at those levels, maybe make your own via the 'vodka eye dropper' method. Oh, and it is unlikely that a 1/4 mg per week is going to kill your Estrogen, even if it turns out the fluffiness isn't E related.
    Thanks for the response - the test stayed the same. I have these 1 mg adex, so splitting them in eighths is gonna be a challenge. I wonder if it will be enough time for it to do anything in 8-10 days? I’ve been hitting the cardio harder, and cleaning my diet up the last 2 weeks, and more so now.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    how often do u go to the beach?

You can make a liquid with one tab and 2ml vodka. Dose that at .25ml to get .125mg. I'm doing that right now with finasteride and whiskey... in fact, they are taking blood in like 3 minutes and we get to see how well whiskey and fina work together!
    No shit?? The alcohol doesn’t mess with the ingredients? Where are you storing the mixture?

Chark is offline Member
    Hey Test,

This may be individual, but I was on a similar cycle of 150T/500primo/50var and I ran bloods and found my total T at 561 but my sensitive E2 extremely low at 4.8. Another time I ran bloods on test only my T was 1473 and my E2 at 36.4

It's been stated by respected members here that I may be a low E2 converter BUT i wonder...if primo has an effect on lowering E2 OTHER than the anti-estrogenic properties it is said to have. Point being, if you were me, taking an AI would not be a good plan. Interested if you've run bloods on a test/primo cycle previously.

Quote Originally Posted by Chark View Post
    Hey Test,

This may be individual, but I was on a similar cycle of 150T/500primo/50var and I ran bloods and found my total T at 561 but my sensitive E2 extremely low at 4.8. Another time I ran bloods on test only my T was 1473 and my E2 at 36.4

It's been stated by respected members here that I may be a low E2 converter BUT i wonder...if primo has an effect on lowering E2 OTHER than the anti-estrogenic properties it is said to have. Point being, if you were me, taking an AI would not be a good plan. Interested if you've run bloods on a test/primo cycle previously.

If my vacation wasn’t coming up next Friday, I would run some bloods… but being that it takes a week to get back results, it won’t matter at this point. I figure 1/8 of a gram of arimidex won’t hurt, considering I run high estrogen anyhow.
    Chark likes this.

Personally, I just store my finasteride mix at room temp. I believe it to be working, but I am microdosing it big time: 30mcg once a week to start. I did a dose Wednesday night ahead of bloodwork today, we will know in a few days if that tiny dose is at all effective. I'm a definite over-responder to fina, thus the TINY dose to start.

There is a thread (could be a sticky but I'm not sure) somewhere on the site about the 'vodka eye dropper method' where they used vodka and adex.

As far as how long the solution will keep, that I'm not sure of. I made mine up in May and have used it a few times. If longevity is a concern, maybe cut the tab in half and mix that with vodka. I'm kind of free styling here, but diy liquid drugs are definitely a thing. If you could get your hands on some PEG, you would probably be using the same carrier as compounding pharmacies. I'm guessing they start with raws, but maybe not always. Mortars and pestles used to be all over pharmacies, maybe they are making a comeback.
    Well, thank you for introducing me to this technique. I’m going to start supplementing with a very low dose arimidex . I have an exacto knife I use to chop my pills, but I’ll use the alcohol method when I have some more time.

I went from 1 mg finasteride to 0.5 ED, and I think it works just as well, with less possible side effects.
    Cylon357 likes this.

yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you’re worried about puffy nips while you’re at the beach, I’ve heard of people putting preparation H on them to keep them “erect”.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    If you’re worried about puffy nips while you’re at the beach, I’ve heard of people putting preparation H on them to keep them “erect”.
    Last year I bought some skin tightening cream online and it made my tits red lol. I’ll try the preparation H method…
    yeahbuddy289 likes this.

Thread Information