• 2 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 4 Post By Mooseman33
  • 1 Post By Cuz
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah

Thread: First cycle at 33% bf?

JohnWilliams is offline New Member

First cycle at 33% bf?

Hello,

I'm 33% bf atm and would like to start my first cycle. I know there is a higher risk of aromatisation but could this not be controlled with an AI? I wouldn't normally do roids due to the health risks but my life is being threatened so I feel the need to be as strong as possible (I'm also doing MMA). Atm, I'm trying to figure out if the benefits outweigh the risks. I'm worried about my heart and gyno but I'm in a serious situation. Anyway, could this be controlled by an AI?

Thanks.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWilliams View Post
    Hello,

I'm 33% bf atm and would like to start my first cycle. I know there is a higher risk of aromatisation but could this not be controlled with an AI? I wouldn't normally do roids due to the health risks but my life is being threatened so I feel the need to be as strong as possible (I'm also doing MMA). Atm, I'm trying to figure out if the benefits outweigh the risks. I'm worried about my heart and gyno but I'm in a serious situation. Anyway, could this be controlled by an AI?

Thanks.
    Why can't you go on a diet? And what is causing your life to be threatened and why do you think steroids will fix that?
    JaneDoe and Dgs59 like this.

I would ideally lose weight first but I've received some threats of serious physical harm from bikies so I'd like to be as strong as possible to feel less anxious and be able to put up a better fight if it comes down to it

I would ideally lose weight first but I've received some threats of serious physical harm from bikies so I'd like to be as strong as possible to feel less anxious and be able to put up a better fight if it comes down to it
    Sounds like you should call the police, get a security system or a firearm (you know like what normal people do when they feel threatened).
    DinAZ, JaneDoe, Dgs59 and 1 others like this.

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    Hello,

Thanks.
    I don't advocate violence as a solution but there is nothing wrong with self-defense. If you want to workout to get in shape and feel more confident and able to defend yourself I totally get it, but if your life is in danger why not strap up? You can get a gun in like 72 hours and it could take 6-12 months of weight lifting and MMA training until you can really handle yourself (depending on past training and athleticism, etc).

I think working out and getting in shape is a great idea, but the goal/reason is a bit confusing to me, not to be a buzkill or anything.
    redz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by DinAZ View Post
    I don't advocate violence as a solution but there is nothing wrong with self-defense. If you want to workout to get in shape and feel more confident and able to defend yourself I totally get it, but if your life is in danger why not strap up? You can get a gun in like 72 hours and it could take 6-12 months of weight lifting and MMA training until you can really handle yourself (depending on past training and athleticism, etc).

I think working out and getting in shape is a great idea, but the goal/reason is a bit confusing to me, not to be a buzkill or anything.
    He said it's bikies (I think mean bikers) that are threatening him. If they're going to fight you, they're probably not unarmed and they're not going to fight 1 on 1. The best solution is to call the police let them do what they're supposed to be paid to do. They'll probably also give better recommendations for a course of action than what we could suggest.

But we're putting way too much thought in to responses for a troll's post.
    JaneDoe and Chark like this.

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Sounds like you should call the police, get a security system or a firearm (you know like what normal people do when they feel threatened).
    Very wise brother, after gunpowder every bully becomes a coward. The best way is to have a firearm, if these bikers try something against him, he can claim self-defense if he puts bullets in these bums.

Blog Entries
    Dude, don't touch drugs, just diet below your TDEE along with cardio and everything will be fine. Regarding the threats you've been suffering, make a report at the nearest police station, and try to buy a firearm just for self-defense, nothing more.. I wish all the best for you friend!

Firearms are illegal in my country unfortunately so I don't really know what to do. As for going to the police, they'll kill me and my family if I do. Not trolling btw.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Blog Entries
    Firearms are illegal in my country unfortunately so I don't really know what to do. As for going to the police, they'll kill me and my family if I do. Not trolling btw.
    What country do you live?

Australia. Pretty much all weapons are banned. I can't believe I'm saying this, but now I think it's bullshit.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Blog Entries
    Australia. Pretty much all weapons are banned. I can't believe I'm saying this, but now I think it's bullshit.
    Buy illegal guns, you can easily get it. There is no completely right when it comes to keeping your honor.. I bet my 2 cents these mean bikers must have illegal guns. So do as they do brother. I swore there were no bullies in Australia, crime etc.!!..it seems such a peaceful country!

True... atleast that would be more effective self-defence and I wouldn't risk my health. Would be risking jail time though. Still, I'll look into it, cheers. It generally is a safe country, I just got very unlucky.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Mate.... do kickboxing Jujitsu or Box, if you want to put on a fight and do a self defence, Doing your first cycle of test is not gonna save you but if you know how to fight and know a bit of fight techniques you have lots in your hands.

You aren't going to beat a biker gang by yourself. Go hire a home security company. There isn't much else you can do.
    Cylon357 and Chark like this.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    remember the SUST guy. lol

dude got his asskicked.

OP- lifting weights, doing steroids will not make you tough or able to fight. Im sorry u are going thru this but fuck man, I have to call bullshit as this is only place u can turn
    Cuz, Chark, Honkey_Kong and 1 others like this.

teedoff is online now Member
    Ok what the heck. Did the bikers like five you s timeline on when they were going to stroke?

I mean losing weight, getting in shape and learning to defend yourself are all great things to do, but how long you think you have to do all this? None of them are acquired over night. Or a few weeks....few months even a few years!

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    Very strange indeed I mean i guess it could happen…

33% is too high…everyone always lookin for a quick fix or a magic pill. Get you some help and i dont mean help from steroid .com forums section
    Chark likes this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I recommend binge watching all 7 seasons of Sons of Anarchy. Pay close attention to Gemma as she’s the fiercest of them all.

If you don’t do things correctly, you’ll end up getting bent over like Juice. No bueno.

I’d also start working on my cardio, as running away seems to be your best option. Maybe study some parkour videos as well in case you’re on some rooftops, you can escape.

All steroids are going to do at 33% BF is give you giant flapjack man titties, that’ll just get in your way and probably make you more attractive to these “bikies”. God forbid you end up an old lady…

Have you considered being a hang around or a prospect? Maybe they’ll patch you in?

And the police will kill you too?

Have you thought about calling The Equalizer or John Wick?

Best of luck!
    Honkey_Kong and Mooseman33 like this.

Thread Information