barbarian is offline Banned

im going crazy plz help

hey guys im on 100mgs a day test suspention ive got the 1 ml 100mg ive been on it for 6 weeks and feel like im gona explode adn i feel like smashing everthing in site my lifts have went from 405 for 2 to 475 for 4 in the past 6 weeks( bench press) im also on 400mgs week eq and i kick started my cycle with 3 weeks of anadrol 75 200mgs a day i weigh 282 at 18% bf is there anything you guys can coem up with to take to keep me from exploding and going nuts im really on the edge here i need input i have 6 more weeks to go and i dotn think i can handle it if i dont find somthing fast im gona start cycleign off fast. i hope there is somoen out the who has exp with suspention! o yea i feel liek the increadble hulk!

BDTR is offline Retired
    Just take it out in the gym.

i guess your right but it seems that everyone makes me angry anymore and i dont feel liek myself will xans chill me out or will they be bad?

BDTR is offline Retired
    They'll help, but they can also take the motivation out of training. I've had to avoid social situations when I'm juicing heavy because I have a bad temper to begin with. Just try and save it all for the gym and watch the weights fly up. When you start to get pissed off at something, breath for a minute and say to yourself it's over nothing and it's just the steroids making you angry.

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    most people with bad tempers on gear had bad tempers to begin with. I have run fina, Test suspension, and dbol in a cycle and did not have issues with anger control.

don't use another drug to control this problem. you need to either find another outlet for your anger or stop the cycle in my opinion.

Lewd

Captainutrition is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by barbarian
    hey guys im on 100mgs a day test suspention ive got the 1 ml 100mg ive been on it for 6 weeks and feel like im gona explode adn i feel like smashing everthing in site my lifts have went from 405 for 2 to 475 for 4 in the past 6 weeks( bench press) im also on 400mgs week eq and i kick started my cycle with 3 weeks of anadrol 75 200mgs a day i weigh 282 at 18% bf is there anything you guys can coem up with to take to keep me from exploding and going nuts im really on the edge here i need input i have 6 more weeks to go and i dotn think i can handle it if i dont find somthing fast im gona start cycleign off fast. i hope there is somoen out the who has exp with suspention! o yea i feel liek the increadble hulk!
    How's your eating? Clean or dirty? It will effect you. Tell the little people to leave you alone. Or do what I do and crush them.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I agree with Lewd if you can't control yourself on AAS then you are better off not using it. They are not an excuse for unchecked rage.

Archangel230 is offline Junior Member
    Agreed with Rickson and Lewd. Either down grade the dosage or stop. Just think, if you flip out you'll only hurt yourself as well as contribute to the highly skewed and demonized reputation of AAS users.

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    Are you getting laid?? Seriously

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro this is only my opinion but I have done cycles and never once did it affect my temper, I know a lot of bros around me that juice up all the time and never once has juice made their temper worse. I would have to agree with everyone else, if you cant handle your temper while on juice than dont use it. I think some people make their temper bad while on as because of the stereo type that the dick heads has put on AS. Just my 2 cents
    RDL

biggdude is offline Junior Member
    I agree with Bdtr... use all that agrression in the weight room. It sounds like you are blowing up in size and strength!! If you can handle yourself for the next few weeks you will obviously be fine. When you get angry just say to yourself "its just the steriods acting, not me." Good luck and keep growin

thx guys you hit the nail on the head im eating clean and no im not getting laid lol no gf ether maybe thats y im so damn mad? and maybe i do have to much androgens in my system and do have high blood presure maybe thats teh cause im gona up teh doseage of those blood presure pill pronto.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Drop your BP? Do some cardio, it can save your life.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    It sucks im not social at all when im taking AAS. But when i fuck the shit outta my girlfriend i always fell alot better

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    you should have your health club check your BP. They should have spygometer(sp?) there.

I may notice i am more self concious of my personal space when on AS or that I may get annoyed more often, but it is completely controllable since once you realise it is the AS it should completely go away.

And do some cardio as suggested. You are 18% BF and are prob holding a ton of water from the drol and Test susp. Taking drugs to conteract probs with AS is not the best way to run a cycle when there are drug free and HEALTHY alternatives.

Lewd

Thread Information