twalker1992 is offline New Member

How does Bolderone compare to EPO?

Hi all,

I'm an endurance athlete and I've been running a cycle of 150mg test hep and 200mg of Bolderone/EQ per week with 0.25mg ari EOD to help keep water retention down as I don't want excess weight. I was running 400mg of Bolderone up until week 8 but I thought I'd cut it down just in case of too much aromatisation.

Basically I'm intrigued to know how well Bolderone works for RBC in comparison to EPO. I've recently been feeling really good with my breathing and endurance but not unbelievably good that I could put it down all to the cycle as a lot of it could be due to my strict diet and training schedule? Although I'm very sure the cycle is definitely helping nicely.

Cheers.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    It’s spelled boldenone . Your main concern should not be estrogen, but RBC. Boldenone eventually makes the blood too thick and it puts a strain on the cardiovascular system. You won’t be running very well when you feel lethargic all day. This happened to me around 2.5 months in. I would drop the boldenone now, or you can wait to see how you feel - not everyone responds the same.

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    Pretty sure eq doesn't aromatize and actually lowers estrogen. And at only 150mg of test per week you are going to crush your estrogen levels by taking arimidex

kusum is offline New Member
    Thanks for sharing the information

Chark is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wannabhuge14 View Post
    Pretty sure eq doesn't aromatize and actually lowers estrogen. And at only 150mg of test per week you are going to crush your estrogen levels by taking arimidex
    This was what Llewelyn claimed in his book but may be completely untrue.

45:30 or near the end of the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heSPrS5mAGk

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    It’s spelled boldenone. Your main concern should not be estrogen, but RBC. Boldenone eventually makes the blood too thick and it puts a strain on the cardiovascular system. You won’t be running very well when you feel lethargic all day. This happened to me around 2.5 months in. I would drop the boldenone now, or you can wait to see how you feel - not everyone responds the same.
    I'll see how I feel as currently my Cardio is really going well. I will take note of what you said and if this happens I will drop the Boldenone

EQ apparently aromatises at half the rate of Test and I'm taking 500mg of HcG each week to keep the nuts going and I know this aromatises a fair bit. I will get my E2 levels checked just to make sure though.

Thread Information