• 1 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By flexin-rph
  • 1 Post By kelkel
  • 1 Post By Wannabhuge14

Thread: Give it some thought…

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member

Give it some thought…

Well let’s see…

6’3”, 250#, roughly 12% BF (only fat on me is my lower 1/3 ab) lean and vascular everywhere else

Experience across the board with multiple substances (some good, some bad )

Have been crushing on 250 test and 200 deca .

Have finally been getting strong again. My bench is almost back to pre cancer levels, dead is back and feeling powerful and my squat is still garbage, lol

Struggling with food intake from some medical issues but have slowly crept back up into the 3700 cals range. Eat pretty clean 90% of the time. The occasional fast food PWO meal. Have been taking enzymes to help breakdown food, but hey bloated and full pretty quick, it sucks.

Have MK on hand, but going to avoid it for now (it tastes like battery acid and leaves me a little sluggish during the day).

Went from 265 down to 235 and have been stuck on 250 for a while now. I just can’t eat my way past it, it’s all I can do to keep at maintenance.

Thinking of keeping the cals the same and leaning out with 400 mgs of tren , 350 test, 400 mast and 50 mgs of proviron , and doing the old recomp. 10 pounds of lean tissue would make me extremely happy and dropping a couple of percentage points of BF.

Kickstarting with 50 mgs of Var for 4-6 weeks depending on how my kidneys and liver react.

Have had great success with tren (I mean it’s tren)
    However BP and lipids go to shit.

I’ll be doing constant blood work so worry about hiding it if it all spikes and my docs start asking questions…

Game plan is 12 weeks…

400 tren
    350 test
    400 mast
    50 proviron
    50 Var (4-6 weeks)

Kind of tried and true, right?

Missing anything? Other than my sanity?!
    warchild, 956Vette and Honkey_Kong like this.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Curious to see your progress on this!

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Well let’s see…

6’3”, 250#, roughly 12% BF (only fat on me is my lower 1/3 ab) lean and vascular everywhere else

Have finally been getting strong again. My bench is almost back to pre cancer levels, dead is back and feeling powerful and my squat is still garbage, lol

Struggling with food intake from some medical issues but have slowly crept back up into the 3700 cals range. Eat pretty clean 90% of the time. The occasional fast food PWO meal. Have been taking enzymes to help breakdown food, but hey bloated and full pretty quick, it sucks.

Have MK on hand, but going to avoid it for now (it tastes like battery acid and leaves me a little sluggish during the day).

Went from 265 down to 235 and have been stuck on 250 for a while now. I just can’t eat my way past it, it’s all I can do to keep at maintenance.

Thinking of keeping the cals the same and leaning out with 400 mgs of tren , 350 test, 400 mast and 50 mgs of proviron , and doing the old recomp. 10 pounds of lean tissue would make me extremely happy and dropping a couple of percentage points of BF.

Kickstarting with 50 mgs of Var for 4-6 weeks depending on how my kidneys and liver react.

I’ll be doing constant blood work so worry about hiding it if it all spikes and my docs start asking questions…

Game plan is 12 weeks…

400 tren
    350 test
    400 mast
    50 proviron
    50 Var (4-6 weeks)

Have you tried adding liquid calories to increase your food intake?

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabhuge14 View Post
    Have you tried adding liquid calories to increase your food intake?
    I have and it’s works at times.

The issues are that milk and whey leave me feeling bloated and miserable. Adding fruit smoothies are full of sugars and I really don’t dig on green drinks and truthfully they make my stomach a mess after too many.

Drinking cals works on augmenting my diet in spurts but doesn’t give me day to day consistency.

If I could somehow find a way to chug juiced sirloin and rice, then I might be on to something

The issues are that milk and whey leave me feeling bloated and miserable. Adding fruit smoothies are full of sugars and I really don’t dig on green drinks and truthfully they make my stomach a mess after too many.

Drinking cals works on augmenting my diet in spurts but doesn’t give me day to day consistency.

If I could somehow find a way to chug juiced sirloin and rice, then I might be on to something
    It's not the best but I used to put oatmeal and egg whites in a vitamix along with peanut butter on days I didn't have the appetite for solid food. It's not terrible
    Booz and SampsonandDelilah like this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Well let’s see…

Game plan is 12 weeks…

400 tren
    350 test
    400 mast
    50 proviron
    50 Var (4-6 weeks)

Since you're looking to get the calorie intake up, I'd shoot for healthy fats. You get almost twice the bang for your buck in the kcal/g department.

I won't mention lean proteins since we're discussing higher fat content proteins, but what's in season out there right now? Steelhead, char, salmon?....I prefer mine grilled with the skin on please.

Anyway, as long as that suits your palate right now, you easily have a bump upwards in more calories and be consuming more desirable fats at the same time.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

It's not the best but I used to put oatmeal and egg whites in a vitamix along with peanut butter on days I didn't have the appetite for solid food. It's not terrible
    You’re right, I can’t argue with that. I’ve done the same recipe many times. Need to get back into the “by any means necessary” mindset

Good call.

Thoughts on the cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    Since you're looking to get the calorie intake up, I'd shoot for healthy fats. You get almost twice the bang for your buck in the kcal/g department.

I won't mention lean proteins since we're discussing higher fat content proteins, but what's in season out there right now? Steelhead, char, salmon?....I prefer mine grilled with the skin on please.

Anyway, as long as that suits your palate right now, you easily have a bump upwards in more calories and be consuming more desirable fats at the same time.

You’re spot on too AG, I’ve been carb cheating to up my cals, but healthy fats are an even easier path. Going to grab some whole milk yogurt and now I’m in the mood for some grilled salmon…skin extra crispy.

Good call on the fats for sure. Think at my age I’ve just habituated myself to the same menu. Going to need to get creative and outside my routine with this new GI system.

I actually find that heavy carbs fuel that hot sweaty feeling I get on tren , especially at night.

Mixing in more fats instead would be wise for a couple good reasons

You good with the compounds?

Don’t usually run mast and proviron together, but with the lower test I’m wanting to maximize my free test (that’s my thinking anyways)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	01A38217-D62F-4894-864E-DA3E5DEE2855.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	962.9 KB 
ID:	181159

Where I’m sitting now…

Fuck, after the last 16 months I’ll take it.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    You’re spot on too AG, I’ve been carb cheating to up my cals, but healthy fats are an even easier path. Going to grab some whole milk yogurt and now I’m in the mood for some grilled salmon…skin extra crispy.

Good call on the fats for sure. Think at my age I’ve just habituated myself to the same menu. Going to need to get creative and outside my routine with this new GI system.

I actually find that heavy carbs fuel that hot sweaty feeling I get on tren , especially at night.

Mixing in more fats instead would be wise for a couple good reasons

You good with the compounds?

Don’t usually run mast and proviron together, but with the lower test I’m wanting to maximize my free test (that’s my thinking anyways)
    I don't ever recall running the 2 together, but I'm notorious for finding a favorite and sticking with it until the wheels fall off (providing my bloods are good).

One of my favorites in the fall/early winter is:
    300mg/week test
    200mg/week tren
    200mg/week deca

Occasionally I will add var for the first half of the cycle; other times it might be the last half of the cycle. No logic behind the placement of the var other than I may recall I was dragging towards the end of the run last time, so I'll save it to kind of push on through to the end

Edit: x2 on crispy trout/char skin. It's just pure flavor.

I do the plain Greek yogurt deal, also. Sometimes throw a handful of blueberries or frozen grapes in there as well if I have time.
    Last edited by almostgone; 07-04-2021 at 04:28 PM.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

https://markbellslingshot. c o m/products/mark-bells-steak-shake

Where I’m sitting now…

Insane how much lean muscle mass you retained

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I have no idea how you are going to hide this in your bloods. Let me know because they are always taking bloods on me and I “forget” for months to get the bloods.
    Pre contest cycle and they want bloods.... not happening.
    I’m on 600 Mast and he wants to check PSA again. Liver and kidneys would probably show that I’m fucked up.
    6 weeks out from a contest and they cancelled it. Next one has been moved 2 weeks out. It feels like I have been pre contest for 6 months because everything changes.

I think that a cycle that AG laid out is probably something good for you... or some modification of it.

You always are looking good! I wish that I could look as good as you do all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flexin-rph is offline Member
    How in the world are you gonna explain your test level?? Lol... I'll never forget when my MD called me to tell me my test was 3100.... it was quite the conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by flexin-rph View Post
    How in the world are you gonna explain your test level?? Lol... I'll never forget when my MD called me to tell me my test was 3100.... it was quite the conversation.
    Did you tell him you are a medical anomaly?

You’re right, I can’t argue with that. I’ve done the same recipe many times. Need to get back into the “by any means necessary” mindset

Good call.

Thoughts on the cycle?
    Cycle looks good man. I prefer tren as a recomp tool. I've never ran tren that high but then again you're a big guy and more experienced so I say go for it. Lookin good right now so I imagine you'll look fantastic after a cycle like that

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Do what I did - I switched my juices completely & so far I feel great - I’m a little less than a month in tho

But, I dropped the mast & tren - now, it’s test, primo, Var & Proviron

Doses of course will depend on each person - I keep mine low. Right now, running them at 200mg of test, 300mg on the primo - per week & 40-50mg of both Var & Proviron daily

I’m done with the Mast & Tren combo - the shit I’m running now seems to be a pretty good replacement without any of the nasty sides

Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    Insane how much lean muscle mass you retained
    I did a better job this time of holding onto some gains, the immuno therapy was an easier road than the chemo and radiation.

I still feel like a twig, lol
    almostgone and warchild like this.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I have no idea how you are going to hide this in your bloods. Let me know because they are always taking bloods on me and I “forget” for months to get the bloods.
    Pre contest cycle and they want bloods.... not happening.
    I’m on 600 Mast and he wants to check PSA again. Liver and kidneys would probably show that I’m fucked up.
    6 weeks out from a contest and they cancelled it. Next one has been moved 2 weeks out. It feels like I have been pre contest for 6 months because everything changes.

I think that a cycle that AG laid out is probably something good for you... or some modification of it.

You always are looking good! I wish that I could look as good as you do all the time.

There’s no way I can hide it. Just going to hope that I can keep my BP in check and do some things to keep my lipids looking relatively normal.

Can’t believe that about your contest, sorry Charger. I know how hard you bust your ass too.

I’m going to go pretty close to what AG recommend, except a slightly higher dose and I’m gonna take a little break with the deca . It’s been in my cruise for a while now and I didn’t do well with 2 19’s on board before. I think my deca receptors can use a break.

I’m convinced that masteron and 19’s are peanut butter and jelly for me. I’m gonna try the proviron just for some help with SHBG.

It’s like having the cheerleaders and the Pom squad rooting you on

Test is my QB and tren is my linebacker, lol

Anavar the running back? I have no idea, I just got lost in my own metaphor, lol

You always look incredible too Charger, hopefully you get on a damn stage soon enough.

Gonna give my docs every excuse I can
    Chark and 956Vette like this.

Quote Originally Posted by flexin-rph View Post
    Luckily I don’t see my TRT doc for 6 months.

The labs I’m worried about are with my oncology team but they don’t pull hormones.

I’m gonna have to be worried about hematocrit, lipids and BP. As well as my creatinine, ALT and AST.

My last tren run, they were all destroyed, but precious runs I was borderline

The BP is my biggest concern, I have some ideas though.

Cycle looks good man. I prefer tren as a recomp tool. I've never ran tren that high but then again you're a big guy and more experienced so I say go for it. Lookin good right now so I imagine you'll look fantastic after a cycle like that

I like it a a recomp as well, and my goal is a modified version. Again, with the food intake issues I think I can really dial in and harden up.

10#’s seems doable.

Loaded up last night on whole milk yogurt, a calorie dense granola and since AG planted it in my head, a bunch of huge wild salmon filets…one of which got destroyed for dinner
    almostgone likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Do what I did - I switched my juices completely & so far I feel great - I’m a little less than a month in tho

But, I dropped the mast & tren - now, it’s test, primo, Var & Proviron

Doses of course will depend on each person - I keep mine low. Right now, running them at 200mg of test, 300mg on the primo - per week & 40-50mg of both Var & Proviron daily

I’m done with the Mast & Tren combo - the shit I’m running now seems to be a pretty good replacement without any of the nasty sides
    Actually have primo in my sights moving forward. My stash box is full of tren and mast so I figured let’s put a dent in it

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I probably told you this...I went to ER 4 weeks from a show (couldn’t pee). They started doing bloods and I realized what they would find so I started refusing. Cholesterol was bad- 800 mg tren .
    Dr had me get tested later and cholesterol values were good. Too good. Now they were like, cholesterol does t change that fast. They did a ultrasound of artery’s in the neck to make sure there wasn’t clotting going on. That’s when they found the cancer. No symptoms. The bad situation turned out that it may have saved my life.
    Precontest cycles are pretty rough on bloods. I stopped before thyroid and liver tests LOl

I remember Charger, like it was yesterday. Remember PM’ing each other talking about it. Thankful it was a happy ending. I know I’m not the only one that’s had to deal with an extra kick in the dick.

Shows just how important staying on top of labs is and following up.

We’re all Titans at heart but still very human with flesh and blood
    956Vette likes this.

I'm using primo at the moment and it's well worth the price if you can swing it. If you brew your own the final cost is not much more than a bottle of finished test from a ugl. It's around $20 a gram raw

I'm using primo at the moment and it's well worth the price if you can swing it. If you brew your own the final cost is not much more than a bottle of finished test from a ugl. It's around $20 a gram raw
    I’ll definitely load up on my next order. I have somewhere around 14 bottles of tren , hence why I’ve decided to go that route. Aesthetically it’s always been really good to me. 400 is that magic number.
    500 I stunk, was winded and more of an asshole than normal

I’ll definitely load up on my next order. I have somewhere around 14 bottles of tren , hence why I’ve decided to go that route. Aesthetically it’s always been really good to me. 400 is that magic number.
    500 I stunk, was winded and more of an asshole than normal
    I phase cycle so when I get to that point I'm gonna try 300mg per week. The most I've ever done is 200 and I always run test considerably higher but I'm thinking about seeing how I respond to a lower test dose next go around. I definitely look the best on tren but my wife hates how much I sweat at night.

I know I definitely do better when my test is right around that TRT dose and I let the tren do the heavy lifting. As my test goes up, so do my sides.

I feel you there, I swear like a pig and my wife lets me know that I’m gross and I stink, lol
    I have an entirely separate laundry basket for my clothes
    956Vette likes this.

I know I definitely do better when my test is right around that TRT dose and I let the tren do the heavy lifting. As my test goes up, so do my sides.

I feel you there, I swear like a pig and my wife lets me know that I’m gross and I stink, lol
    I have an entirely separate laundry basket for my clothes
    Yep so do I. And she changes the sheets almost daily lol. I'm lucky I get to sleep in the same bed. I sleep without cover, the fan on, minimal clothes, and still wake up drenched.

I'm definitely curious to see what a replacement dose of test with tren will do for me. I'm guessing a drier harder look. Have you tried higher test with lower tren?

I didn’t really notice less water being held, I noticed the side effects like libido, aggression/mood and the sweating actually.

My first tren run, I ran high test and low tren amd did ok but definitely had higher side effect issues.

It wasn’t until I started reading and getting informed that the test is the support piece for the HPTA while the tren does all of the heavy lifting. 19’s are suppressing in nature so that support piece is even more critical but pound for pound the tren is so much more anabolic and you want it to have the starring role. The test is more to make sure your sexual functions and mood stay in place.

I did have some prolactin related issues but nothing crazy, just took me longer to finish in the bed room which frankly isn’t the worst thing
    Wannabhuge14 and 956Vette like this.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    As you know I’m about 30 pounds bigger than you so I would run Mast at 700. Ok, maybe not 30 pounds but I stand by my mast comment you tiny human.

Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    As you know I’m about 30 pounds bigger than you so I would run Mast at 700. Ok, maybe not 30 pounds but I stand by my mast comment you tiny human.

I follow you’re log, I know what I’m up against! I want no part of you Tarmy!! Unless you’re sharing some of that home cooking.

Up the mast huh? I like it. It’s always been good to me and I’ve never really gone over 400. I see lots of threads with guys in the 6-700 range.

Good thing it’s so inexpensive lol

Took my first pin yesterday of 200 tren , 150 test and 200 mast. Will up it this Wednesday.

Also took 50 proviron and 50 Var

Then had a mini panic attack in bed last night deciding if I should be running tren going into the hottest month of the year! Lol!

You’re the best Tarm!
    tarmyg likes this.

killionb12 is offline Member

Where I’m sitting now…

Looking great man! Can’t complain about that current condition! Will be following!

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Same here - plenty of tren & mast on deck. . . Since that was my favorite combo

But, the sides are just too much - even at low doses, awful heartburn, elevated BP, indigestion & think tren is what was causing all of my random GI issues

Mast - I don’t need a swoled up prostate & I’m completely over EOD injections

The combo I have going right now really seems to pack the right punch - great strength & all of the sides subsided - so, I’m thinking that this test/primo/Var/Proviron combo is what I’m gonna bank on for a while

flexin-rph is offline Member
    So, I have been running (since mid-May) 125mg test/week, 50mg deca /week, 800mg primo/week, with anavar 50mg & proviron 50mg/ day. Really like the way I look & feel. This week I'm dropping the primo to 400mg/week....I just can't inject that much anymore.... Im hoping I still like the 400mg & not disappointed.

kelkel is offline HRT Specialist ~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~ No Source Checks
    Luckily I don’t see my TRT doc for 6 months.

The labs I’m worried about are with my oncology team but they don’t pull hormones.

I’m gonna have to be worried about hematocrit, lipids and BP. As well as my creatinine, ALT and AST.

My last tren run, they were all destroyed, but precious runs I was borderline

The BP is my biggest concern, I have some ideas though.

Hydrate really well.
    Take Endur-Acin to help HDL. Definitely helps taken 2-3 times per day.
    Fish oil
    NAC and UDCA or TUDCA
    Even Amla powder but it tastes like dogshit.

All will help.
    -*- NO SOURCE CHECKS -*-

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Hydrate really well.
    Fish oil
    NAC and UDCA or TUDCA

All will help.
    Never heard of endur-acin, how does that work? My hdl takes forever to recover regardless of diet

Quote Originally Posted by kelkel View Post
    Hydrate really well.
    Fish oil
    NAC and UDCA or TUDCA

All will help.

My man…thank you

Never heard of endur-acin, how does that work? My hdl takes forever to recover regardless of diet

https://www.endur.com/products/endur...e-niacin-500mg

Im reading up too brother

Thread Information