DIRT09 is offline New Member

human grade test q's...

I'm going to use human grade test in my next cycle and I want to know some things on it. First which brands are respectable and worth the money? How readily available is human grade in mexico and what should I expect to pay. I have tried the search but theres wasnt much for human grade. Thanks.

DIRT

KeyMastur is offline VET
    why are you so intent on using human grade ?

I want to use human grade because I have used vet grade 2 times before. Why would it hurt to try something else? Maybe it will work better for me. Your not going to talk me out of it I just want to give it a shot. Thats why.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    I wasn't trying to talk you out of it. Relax. I figured you were one those guys who are too scared of vet gear because they think it's dirty / underdosed / whatever

I figured you were trying to talk me out of trying it. I have tried vet gear a couple of times. I just want to give that a shot. You know what I mean? Have you ever tried it?

Come on I know there have been a lot of people who have tried human grade test. Please give me some feedback. Like which are better, primoteston, testoviron , or icn's. Please reply guys I need some help before I go get it.

BUMP

goldenear is offline Associate Member
    I've used ICN's and have always had great results. The CID Primoteston's...I am using now and love 'em. I have also used both the old and new Omnadren 's and like those. I've got some Testoviron 's on the way, so I can't comment on those personally. But I have always heard great things about them.

Basically, if the amps are legit, they will all yield excellent results. The ICN's have historically been overfilled by about 2/10 cc.

Thread Information