Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By wango

Thread: Need Help With Sub-Q Cycle

Mula is offline Junior Member

Need Help With Sub-Q Cycle

After reading this article (Removed link to another forum) and watching this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH1yTqt1sK8) i want to start a cycle going through Sub-Q injections...

I want to order vials of 400mg/ml of test-e instead of 250mg/ml and shoot +/- 0.2 to 0.3 ml eod to avoid lumps (that's around 125/mg per shot for 0.3ml).

However EOD means this would result in 4 shots the first 1 week, 3 shots the next week, 4 shots the week after and repeat. (Week 1 - Monday wednesday friday sunday - Week 2 tuesday thursday saturday - ...)

Could this lead to uneven results because one week i could get up to 500mg per week and the next week only 350mg the week after again 500mg and so on. If i continue such a cycle I would get +/- 850mg every 2 weeks. I want to perform this cycle for 20 weeks straight.

On top of that i would like to use HCG as well during my cycle. Would that work if i'm already using sub-q spots EOD for my test injections?
    Last edited by almostgone; 07-12-2021 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Removed link to another forum..

I came to the conclusion that i can pin 60mg test ED. That would put me around 400mg/week.

I will pin 166mg HCG ED mixed in the same plunger that would put me around 1166 HCG/week.

If i mix 5000hcg with 3ml bac that would give me 166mg of hcg per 0.1cc shot.

So in short:

- 0.25cc of 250mg/ml test + 0.1 cc HCG = 1 Sub-Q shot of 0.35cc ED

OR

- 0.15cc of 400mg/ml test + 0.1 cc HCG = 1 Sub-Q shot of 0.25cc ED.
    Last edited by Mula; 07-12-2021 at 05:30 AM.

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mula View Post
    After reading this article (https://www.t-nation.com/pharma/get-...-testosterone/) and watching this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UH1yTqt1sK8) i want to start a cycle going through Sub-Q injections...

I want to order vials of 400mg/ml of test-e instead of 250mg/ml and shoot +/- 0.2 to 0.3 ml eod to avoid lumps (that's around 125/mg per shot for 0.3ml).

However EOD means this would result in 4 shots the first 1 week, 3 shots the next week, 4 shots the week after and repeat. (Week 1 - Monday wednesday friday sunday - Week 2 tuesday thursday saturday - ...)

Could this lead to uneven results because one week i could get up to 500mg per week and the next week only 350mg the week after again 500mg and so on. If i continue such a cycle I would get +/- 850mg every 2 weeks. I want to perform this cycle for 20 weeks straight.

On top of that i would like to use HCG as well during my cycle. Would that work if i'm already using sub-q spots EOD for my test injections?
    You can pin as much sub-q as you want, as far as being able to do it. Whether you should do it or not is another issue I will leave to the more experiences members than me. From what I have read IM (intramuscular) is the gold standard for test injections and I'd imagine is what most if not all of us are doing.

I have been pinning Test-e 2x a week and HCG 2x and I only got a lump once and it was because I did a crappy injection. Every other time is no blood no lump. Why do you want to inject Test ED or EOD? There is no need to do that since you are not planning to run Test-P. Test-E and Test-C can be injected 2X per week with great effectiveness and fairly consistent levels in body.

That article makes sense but the video you posted is from the same Dr cited in the article so that just counts as 1 source not 2 IMO. You have 1 source that says subq is better while every experienced person I have talked to is doing IM. You need a schedule that is consistent and gives you the same amount every week.

Is this your first cycle? If so, 20 weeks could be a bit long. If you don't know about PCT make sure to read about it and get PCT meds on hand before you start.

I don't think you want to mix Test & HCG in the same plunger. Test is oil based. HCG is water based after reconstitution. Oil and water do not mix. Testmonsterone mentioned taking HCG a day apart from test so that is what I am doing.

I'm not an expert so I will leave someone else to advise you but I personally think you should simplify a bit. Is this your 1st cycle? Why do you want it to be 20 weeks as opposed to 12 or even 16? The longer you run something the more risks of levels not coming back.

The subq idea is interesting but I'd want to see more evidence and other members thoughts about it, and I'd like to see you have a better plan because I just don't think pinning ED or EOD is necessary. I don't think mixing oil and water is a good idea. I spent like $18 on 100 pack of pins so it both affordable and good sterile procedure to use a syringe once and toss it. I have reused them before and sometimes it is fine but sometimes they are more dull and for how cheap they are I just don't see the point. I'd only mix similar compounds (ex: water/water or oil/oil) in the same syringe.

I'd follow the suggested 1st cycle post, and fine tune it to your needs. If you wanted to do 400mg a week instead of the 500 the post suggests I don't see a problem with that. IDK if the subq is better than IM but you could try it but if you do I'd just do test-e or test-c with 2x a week injections on the same days every week. So if you wanted to do 400 you would pin 200mg on Sunday morning and Wednesday night or something similar.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    It is test e so why not just 2 or even 3x/wk?

For my first test e only cycle, I was a newbie and only felt comfortable with sub-q (used to it from TRT). Did 510 mg/wk, by breaking it down to 3, 170 mg. pins. I was using a 200 mg. vial & although there weren’t visible lumps, they were easily palpable. I was at 13% b.f. so I had a few more fatty areas to inject into, lol.

I’ve never mixed in HCG personally, it’s really not a problem splitting the 2 up.

Good luck with the cycle.
    DinAZ likes this.

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post

For my first test e only cycle, I was a newbie and only felt comfortable with sub-q (used to it from TRT). Did 510 mg/wk, by breaking it down to 3, 170 mg. pins. I was using a 200 mg. vial & although there weren’t visible lumps, they were easily palpable. I was at 13% b.f. so I had a few more fatty areas to inject into, lol.

I’ve never mixed in HCG personally, it’s really not a problem splitting the 2 up.

Did you notice any more effectiveness in the SubQ>IM? That article on Tnation has me curious but I have to think if it really was 20% better like they say everyone would be doing subQ only. Before I believe it I'd like to see more sources or at least hear other members say SubQ felt more potent.

Quote Originally Posted by wango View Post

Probably will have to split both. But if injecting ed what spots can i potentially use/rotate?

Quote Originally Posted by DinAZ View Post
    Did you notice any more effectiveness in the SubQ>IM? That article on Tnation has me curious but I have to think if it really was 20% better like they say everyone would be doing subQ only. Before I believe it I'd like to see more sources or at least hear other members say SubQ felt more potent.
    check this article: https://themenshealthclinic.co.uk/mi...ement-therapy/

Quote Originally Posted by DinAZ View Post
    I honestly was underwhelmed with my test only cycle. I don’t think it mattered for me if I were to have done sub-q or IM. For just TRT, I continue with sub-q.

Probably will have to split both. But if injecting ed what spots can i potentially use/rotate?
    When I did sub-q (still do for TRT) it was the small roll of fat I had on my sides. You really should try IM. Pinning your Delts or Pecs is very easy. I generally use a 5/8” needle and it works fine for me personally. When I cycled with tren , mast and test, that’s what I used.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Subq is fine for doses of less than .5 ml or so. If you are going to cycle with large quantities of injectables, you should get comfortable with IM.

Alternarely, you might consider running high TRT level test (maybe 250mg per week) with an oral. This would likely be easier to stick to than pinning yourself daily for 12 weeks.

I'm assuming this is not your first cycle or that you have been on trt for a while. If neither of those are true, you have no way of knowing how your body is going to react to test. If that is the case, stick to the first cycle sticky and get comfortable with IM injections.
    That's what i was saying microdosing ED 0.15ml of test Sub-Q. Would still put me around 400mg test per week. I have needle anxiety so i can't do IM injections.

That's what i was saying microdosing ED 0.15ml of test Sub-Q. Would still put me around 400mg test per week. I have needle anxiety so i can't do IM injections.
    Seriously, try the 5/8” in your delt or pec. There’s very little difference in feel as compared to pinning into skin & fat. It will open up a whole new world of options for future cycles. Good luck Mula.

Thread Information