DinAZ is online now Associate Member

Raloxifene during PCT or no?

Can I keep running Raloxifene during PCT or would it be better not to? And would it replace the tamoxifen or go along with the tamoxifen and clomid?

I can take a break from it until after PCT if I need to. (I should have posted this in PCT area)
    Last edited by DinAZ; 07-13-2021 at 09:59 PM.

Cylon357 is online now Nice Guy Cy
    Blog Entries
    Why are you running Ralox? For gyno? If so, I would say continue to run it IF your gyno is really to the point of needing more than tamoxifen .

As far as running Ralox and Tamox together, that I do not know. On the surface, it would seem redundant, but I'm not sure how the mechanism of action differs between the two.

DinAZ is online now Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Why are you running Ralox? For gyno? If so, I would say continue to run it IF your gyno is really to the point of needing more than tamoxifen .

As far as running Ralox and Tamox together, that I do not know. On the surface, it would seem redundant, but I'm not sure how the mechanism of action differs between the two.
    I had some pubertal gyno on the right side but it is looking a lot better. I had read that Ralox is more effective with higher test levels so I decided to add it mid cycle. I think I will discontinue the Ralox before the end of cycle. Tamoxifen should help gyno too to a lesser degree so I suppose I should just stick to the classic tamoxifen/clomid PCT and I can always revist ralox if I want later. Thx for the thoughts on it.

Thread Information