Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By kloter1

Thread: Does Hcg dosage depend on your testosterone Dosage?

lawrie95 is offline New Member

Does Hcg dosage depend on your testosterone Dosage?

Starting my first cycle, however I’m going against the usual ‘500mg test e per week advice instead I’m opting for a modest 300mg of test enanthate per week.
    should I take a smaller dosage of hcg since my test dosage is lower?
    Also should I run it for the whole 12 weeks?
    I see a lot of contradictory information on here.
    Interested in others thoughts.

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    I started on 500mg test for 2 weeks and with Anavar it felt like more than I needed so I dropped down to 300mg test-e weeks 3-4. 300mg of test was OK at first butt it kind of sucked once the 4 weeks of anavar ended, so weeks 5-12 I bumped up my test to 400mg test-e per week. I am about to start week 8.

The last thing you want to do is to change the dosage so much like I did it is much better to be consistent but it did help me to learn about how my body reacts to different amounts.

500 felt great and so does 400mg for me. 300mg felt a little weak unless it got synergy stacked with something (anavar in my case).

Yes, you run HCG the whole cycle leading up to PCT. Yes, you would be best off running the cycle 12 weeks (someone else can explain this better than me but I think the basic logic is that if you are shutting down T production you might as well get the most of it). The stickied "first cycle thread" has great information. If I were you I would use it as an outline and if you want to try lower test than 500mg it is your call. I personally won't ever do under 400mg test again unless I get on TRT or if I want to try stronger AAS but that won't be anytime soon.

Make sure to read about PCT and get supplies for it. You seem to have a much more levelheaded plan than many people I see asking questions, and you are 25+ years old, so if you stick to a plan I think you will have a good cycle.

lawrie95 is offline New Member
    So yeah, I have been contemplating 3 or 400. I feel like 500 is over kill.
    I’m not sure if you misread what I asked however.

Most people recommend 500mg of test a week. With 250 IU of hcg every 3.5 days
    So if I’m taking less than 500mg of test (let’s say 400mg), would I need to lower my weekly hcg amount too, or would it stay at 250 iu every 3.5 days
    To summarise is the hcg amount determined by the test amount

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Not really,
    Depends on what you're using hcg for. If its for just pct 2000iu-3000iu is good for holding onto gains. I've even used as 5000iu a week as well. I cant say I really noticed a difference but both dosages helped me recover tremendously.

I've also used Hcg for fertility reasons, that protocol was 14,000iu a week! My nuts were the size of baseballs lol but in the end didnt help. I had to use FSH with it.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lawrie95 View Post
    So yeah, I have been contemplating 3 or 400. I feel like 500 is over kill.
    I’m not sure if you misread what I asked however.

Most people recommend 500mg of test a week. With 250 IU of hcg every 3.5 days
    So if I’m taking less than 500mg of test (let’s say 400mg), would I need to lower my weekly hcg amount too, or would it stay at 250 iu every 3.5 days
    To summarise is the hcg amount determined by the test amount
    No, I did not misread what you wrote. I just figure better to let someone more knowledgeable about HCG answer your question about dosing and answer what I do know. If people taking 500mg test are doing 500IU a week and people doing many different AAS combined are also doing 500IU a week I see no reason that it would vary based on dose but IDK for sure so I'll let someone else answer definitively.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    It doesn’t matter how much test or whatever you’re using, you still keep HCG the same. I run about 800 units a week, but you can do more. I notice my balls get bigger the more HCG I take. 700 is the lowest I would go and 1500 is the most, but it’s all subjective at the end of the day.

Thread Information