Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lawrie95

Thread: Covid vaccine & steroid cycle

abhi_w92 is offline New Member

Covid vaccine & steroid cycle

Hey guys

I recently posted about my first cycle and as excited I was, I shot my first dose of Sus 250 2.5 days ago and tomorrow is my second shot..

However, 2 things happened:

1. My vaccination is lined up whenever I am ready to get the first jab. Should I immediately discontinue Sus 250 (only 1 dose administered till now), without causing side effects, and go with the vaccine for the next one month?

2. I had HCG 5000 IU bottle to be injected 250 IU EOD but my bottle broke and the guy who sourced for me has gone interstate. (What are the chances)

Please advise.

lawrie95 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abhi_w92 View Post
    Hey guys

I recently posted about my first cycle and as excited I was, I shot my first dose of Sus 250 2.5 days ago and tomorrow is my second shot..

However, 2 things happened:

1. My vaccination is lined up whenever I am ready to get the first jab. Should I immediately discontinue Sus 250 (only 1 dose administered till now), without causing side effects, and go with the vaccine for the next one month?

2. I had HCG 5000 IU bottle to be injected 250 IU EOD but my bottle broke and the guy who sourced for me has gone interstate. (What are the chances)

Please advise.
    I disclosed my testosterone cycle when I got my vaccine and they said it was perfectly fine. I’m from the UK and has the Pfizer vaccine
    Don’t see why you’d have to stop
    Dgs59 likes this.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just to add another experience. I have been on TRT for yrs and was blasting during my vaccines and no ill effects other than the slight sore shoulder and some sleepiness the next day.

However, since getting the shot. I have been experiencing a slight voice in my head repeating, Trump is evil, Fauci is good, Biden for president 2024, ......JOKE!

Wannabhuge14 is offline Associate Member
    Just don't get the vaccine and it's problem solved. It's a waste of an injection site for the week.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post

However, since getting the shot. I have been experiencing a slight voice in my head repeating, Trump is evil, Fauci is good, Biden for president 2024,!
    Lol mate

Thread Information