• 1 Post By Chicagotarsier
  • 4 Post By Mooseman33
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By Mooseman33
  • 1 Post By lawrie95

Thread: First Cycle, First side effect

lawrie95 is offline New Member

First Cycle, First side effect

Hello everyone, finally jumped onto my first cycle, 400mg of testosterone enanthate a week. I’m approaching the end of the first week and I am noticing a dull aching in my left testicle.
    In my research this is a side effect I haven’t come across.
    I’m not worried or anything, just want to see if anyone can give me a scientific explanation (hopefully) of what causes this and why.
    Looking forward to some explanations

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    you are shutting down.

HCG will solve the problem. quick fix as the pain will only get worse

what is the full cycle u are planning/running.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Literally 400mg of test enanthate a week for 12 weeks. I have an ai sat waiting for a time that I need it, and have my PCT ready also.
    The dull ache isn’t consistent, it comes and goes throughout the day. I’m only on day 5 (started last Thursday) and have already done my second jab (Monday)

I thought it might be due to me not masturbating much, despite being young I literally never have the time to crack on off. I thought it might of been that. I probably manage one every 3-4 days
    Last edited by lawrie95; 07-20-2021 at 12:57 PM.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It’s just some action happening in your boys with the new addition of exogenous testosterone .

Pull away on it and see if it helps but I concur with Moose in this one. Really common and the aching will come and go. Hcg can most certainly help (I did fine without it even though I got the occasional nut ache. Always mild and transient)
    Booz likes this.

Yeah, I’m aware of the benefits of Hcg , I just feel as a beginner it’s a lot of needles. Should I just suck it up and hop onto Hcg? If so should I go straight to 250iu or would I need a high dose as I haven’t started right away.

Also to state, the nut ache is tolerable and I could tolerate it throughout the cycle if I wanted. Just want to limit any unnecessary damage

It will aid in recovery if you’re going to PCT. I’m on TRT and had it prescribed, I ditched it after a couple of months.

It plumped my balls a tad, but I’m fine where they’re at without it. It was extra pinning, extra cost, tough to travel with due to the refrigeration requirement and just wasn’t worth it to me for what I was getting.

If you’re going to PCT in 16 weeks or so, ya I’d probably recommend running it. Will you be fucked without it and guaranteed more nut pain, I don’t think so at all. When I use to PCT, I never ran it and recovered just fine with nolva and clomid
    lawrie95 likes this.

I can grab it at a moments notice. The only con of getting it is the extra pinning, tonnes of benefits. I think I’ll just hop on. Nothing to lose from giving it a try. Thanks for the advice

I used 500 x 2

Have seen plenty of guys suggest 250 x 2

Good news is you can use a slin pin sub q or a 27 at worst IM
    Test Monsterone and Dgs59 like this.

sean007smith is offline Junior Member
    Maybe blue balls if you have had alot of erections.
    XnavyHMCS and lawrie95 like this.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by lawrie95 View Post
    Literally 400mg of test enanthate a week for 12 weeks. I have an ai sat waiting for a time that I need it, and have my PCT ready also.
    The dull ache isn’t consistent, it comes and goes throughout the day. I’m only on day 5 (started last Thursday) and have already done my second jab (Monday)

I thought it might be due to me not masturbating much, despite being young I literally never have the time to crack on off. I thought it might of been that. I probably manage one every 3-4 days
    This is probably it. You're on a fair amount of test and you're not giving yourself any "personal time."
    Cylon357 and Lee_1978 like this.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Yeah, I’m aware of the benefits of Hcg , I just feel as a beginner it’s a lot of needles. Should I just suck it up and hop onto Hcg? If so should I go straight to 250iu or would I need a high dose as I haven’t started right away.

Also to state, the nut ache is tolerable and I could tolerate it throughout the cycle if I wanted. Just want to limit any unnecessary damage
    Speaking for doctors the lowest dose hCG prescribed is 2 x 1000 weekly for males. There is a lot more going on when taking hCG than a testicale pain remover. Working backward from the testicales toward the release of LH you find several mechanisms that actually impact your muscle gain vs fat gain. Historically this is why Primo was the juice of choice during Arnold's era. Even at doses of 1-5 grams weekly the LH secretion was not shut down hard until the 16 week point. The theory was LH active in the system removed many of the fat gains while bulking. This makes sense when you realise hCG is basically a mimic of LH and both are fat burners (hCG an incredible one). All of that said to say if all you want is to remove nutache yeah 500 a week would be enough. 500 a week is not enough to impact the HPG Axis for "restart help" or maintain well being during cycle.. The actual doctor treatment for HPG restart is a single 10000 iu shot after 4 weeks of 3x1500iu pins. Right now hCG is a lot of bro science because it has not been readily available at pharma quality. Also FYI any way other than a pin to get hCG in the system is worthless. There is a lot of pills and drops and they are all BS. As I posted before you take a big estrogen hit when you pin hCG. An exact example is 500 mg test e a week without AI put me at 1.8x top of range estrogen. 2x1000iu shots a week hCG added to that routine resulted in 2.5x top of range estrogen. It is a very significant hit. Rule of thumb is the hit is +50 percent the hit you take from 500 mg test E. If you are not seeing estrogen raise with hCG then your stuff is bunk.

Good luck on your cycle and use of hCG
    lawrie95 likes this.

I’ll see what I can do ��

Quote Originally Posted by Chicagotarsier View Post
    Speaking for doctors the lowest dose hCG prescribed is 2 x 1000 weekly for males. There is a lot more going on when taking hCG than a testicale pain remover. Working backward from the testicales toward the release of LH you find several mechanisms that actually impact your muscle gain vs fat gain. Historically this is why Primo was the juice of choice during Arnold's era. Even at doses of 1-5 grams weekly the LH secretion was not shut down hard until the 16 week point. The theory was LH active in the system removed many of the fat gains while bulking. This makes sense when you realise hCG is basically a mimic of LH and both are fat burners (hCG an incredible one). All of that said to say if all you want is to remove nutache yeah 500 a week would be enough. 500 a week is not enough to impact the HPG Axis for "restart help" or maintain well being during cycle.. The actual doctor treatment for HPG restart is a single 10000 iu shot after 4 weeks of 3x1500iu pins. Right now hCG is a lot of bro science because it has not been readily available at pharma quality. Also FYI any way other than a pin to get hCG in the system is worthless. There is a lot of pills and drops and they are all BS. As I posted before you take a big estrogen hit when you pin hCG. An exact example is 500 mg test e a week without AI put me at 1.8x top of range estrogen. 2x1000iu shots a week hCG added to that routine resulted in 2.5x top of range estrogen. It is a very significant hit. Rule of thumb is the hit is +50 percent the hit you take from 500 mg test E. If you are not seeing estrogen raise with hCG then your stuff is bunk.

Good luck on your cycle and use of hCG
    So what you’re saying is 500 iu a week is mainly bro science?
    It’s why I’m always unsure what sources to trust

the pinning on hcg is a joke. u dont even feel it in the stomach.

If u are young, stop fucking around and start hcg.

enough talk, now start it.

goodluck young brotha
    Honkey_Kong, DinAZ, Dgs59 and 1 others like this.

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post

goodluck young brotha
    yeah I agree. I hate getting blood drawn and IVs so I thought I was a needlephobe. Turns out I just don't like IV injections, and some med staff has bad technique. Now with good technique and prep IM isn't bad at all for me and subQ is puppies and ice cream. Doing a subQ is about as painful as brushing your teeth, only easier and quicker.

goodluck young brotha
    Thank you, picking some up tomorrow. (Day 7 of cycle) should I pin it the same day as my test injection or should I wait till the day before my next injection? (Monday morning is the next one after tomorrow) so Sunday
    Seeing a lot of difference in opinion as to when to take it and how much. Interested to hear your input.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Thank you, picking some up tomorrow. (Day 7 of cycle) should I pin it the same day as my test injection or should I wait till the day before my next injection? (Monday morning is the next one after tomorrow) so Sunday
    Seeing a lot of difference in opinion as to when to take it and how much. Interested to hear your input.
    The exact timing is not really that critical. Just pick a day(s)and stick with it. If you shoot it the days you inject your testosterone then you may be less likely to forget it.

250iu 2x/ week works for me. You'll see the dosages vary greatly from country to country and for the intended application.

For instance, the dosage for HRT with testosterone compared to the dosage for HCG monotherapy compared to the fertility dosage are all over the place. For hypogonadotropic hypogonadism, you'll see dosages as high as 1500-2000iu several times per week.

250iu-5000 iu 2x/week is a common dosage at many HRT clinics.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    The exact timing is not really that critical. Just pick a day(s)and stick with it. If you shoot it the days you inject your testosterone then you may be less likely to forget it.

250iu 2x/ week works for me. You'll see the dosages vary greatly from country to country and for the intended application.

For instance, the dosage for HRT with testosterone compared to the dosage for HCG monotherapy compared to the fertility dosage are all over the place. For hypogonadotropic hypogonadism, you'll see dosages as high as 1500-2000iu several times per week.

250iu-5000 iu 2x/week is a common dosage at many HRT clinics.
    Okay, I think I’ll play it safe and go for the universally recommended 250iu x 2 a week. would I need any sort of increased amount to start with since I didn’t start pinning hcg from the start, and my testicles have already begun to shut down?

no that will be fine.

come back and tell us how it worked.

I was monitored by a highly respected TRT doc and I never exceeded 500 x 2.

Chicago is correct though that it can certainly increase your estrogen levels

250 x 2 is a great starting point

no that will be fine.

come back and tell us how it worked.
    within 24 hours of injecting Hcg all ballache has gone. Whether it was the hcg, timing coincidence or placebo I couldn’t say. But feel back to normal.
    Thanks a lot

Lee_1978 is offline Member
    within 24 hours of injecting Hcg all ballache has gone. Whether it was the hcg, timing coincidence or placebo I couldn’t say. But feel back to normal.
    Thanks a lot
    More importantly, if you're like me and cherish your balls, you'll be thankful for starting the HCG. Give it another couple of weeks and without the HCG your balls will shrink to the size of raisins, it's the most unsettilng feeling - well, for me anyway.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    So what you’re saying is 500 iu a week is mainly bro science?
    It’s why I’m always unsure what sources to trust
    I read a study that found around 750 units of HCG mimics endogenous testosterone production, so I don't think 2000 units a week is right. HCG degrades over time once you mix it. So I find I need to inject 25% more by the end of 2 months to get the same benefit.

I agree with Moose, HCG is easy peasy to pin. I use 30 guage, 3/8" insulin syringes. Usually no pain or a tiny pinch and it almost never bleeds. Stay within 2" around the belly button.

Inject the HCG the day before you inject test. Ideally you would inject HCG EOD, but I do every 3rd day, a day before my test shot.

Thread Information