• 1 Post By Dgs59
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 2 Post By Dgs59
  • 2 Post By XnavyHMCS

Thread: Tren - First time tren-ing

Dgs59 is offline Member

Question Tren - First time tren-ing

Decided to go with 100mg Tren E while on 250 Test E. Going to do a cut.

I don't really use AI, just nolva 10mg daily works ok on me (cruise).

Do you recommend having AI on hand for Tren? I got tons of arimedex sitting there but thinking to get aremesin instead where I think caber might be an overkill. Do I really need an AI on 100mg Tren? I can tolerate 500 to 550 test with No AI (.)(.) I got mast too but just avoiding it, it's gonna kill my hair so with Tren I will go AI instead of mast.

Any advice on AI or No AI at all, if I do need an AI What works better with Tren, adex or aremesin? Can low dose as 100mg cause insomnia?

Spumps is offline New Member
    As far as I know, you don't need an AI for tren as it does not aromatize. You may need it for Test E depending on how much you aromatize. If you ran 500mg in the past with no issues i don't see why you need an AI at all for this cycle. Keep Caber on hand in case you get prolactin sides from the tren (I highly doubt if you'd need it.)

If I were you I would drop the test to a TRT dose and consider upping the tren a tiny bit. Also, I'd consider running Tren A instead. The enanthate ester is kinda heavy so you'd be losing a substantial amount to the ester weight. This means you'd be getting a lot less actual tren compared to the Acetate ester. I would run it like this instead

Tren A 50mg/EOD
    Test E 75mg/E3.5D

I suggest you wait for a more knowledgeable member to chime in on this. I'm relatively new to AAS myself!
    Dgs59 likes this.

Scott84067r is offline New Member
    side effects of trenbolone acetate include symptoms of masculinization like acne, increased body hair growth, scalp hair loss, voice changes, and increased sexual desire.[5] the drug is a synthetic androgen and anabolic steroid and hence is an agonist of the androgen receptor (ar), the biological target of androgens like testosterone and dihydrotestosterone (dht). it has strong anabolic effects and highly androgenic effects, as well as potent progestogenic effects, and weak glucocorticoid effects.

So even though it doesn't aromatize, you should have caber to combat the progesterone, which can cause gyno.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    Dgs59 likes this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Roll some proviron and mid dose mast and you’ll be fine at those dosages
    Honkey_Kong, Dgs59 and XnavyHMCS like this.

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    AI is for test
    Caber is for Tren

I watch horror movies and they usually make me laugh. As soon as my mind touches my one Tren E cycle everything else is a damn joke lol.
    Dgs59 likes this.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Roll some proviron and mid dose mast and you’ll be fine at those dosages
    Dude my hair
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dgs59 View Post
    Dude my hair
    I forget, I’m bald as fuck. Lol

Could always add a DHT blocking drug to combat the hair loss sides or skip them both altogether.

At 100 mgs a week, I don’t see you needing caber at all. Less is more to me when it comes to ancillaries.

I think it’s always a good idea to have it on hand but I would bet the farm at those dosages (shit, up to 4 or 500) that you won’t need caber. It’s such a strong medicine on its own and I generally try to avoid, AI’s, SERM’s and DRA’s.

All have their place but if you’re doing fine without an AI at 500 mgs a week of test, I’d certainly roll the dice with 100 mgs of tren a week and no DRA.

If anything I’d consider bumping it to 200

I only run long esters and not once have I regretted taking tren E over A because I’ve needed to bail due to adverse events.

It’s a great drug and is to be respected but some of it gets blown out of proportion.

As for prolactin sides, the only thing I’ve experienced is a delayed orgasm…I actually prefer it

Now if you start lactating, you’ll definitely want that caber on hand! Couldn’t even imagine, but that shit happens to some

You’ll do great, have fun with it
    Dgs59 and XnavyHMCS like this.

Dgs59 is offline Member

Could always add a DHT blocking drug to combat the hair loss sides or skip them both altogether.

At 100 mgs a week, I don’t see you needing caber at all. Less is more to me when it comes to ancillaries.

I think it’s always a good idea to have it on hand but I would bet the farm at those dosages (shit, up to 4 or 500) that you won’t need caber. It’s such a strong medicine on its own and I generally try to avoid, AI’s, SERM’s and DRA’s.

All have their place but if you’re doing fine without an AI at 500 mgs a week of test, I’d certainly roll the dice with 100 mgs of tren a week and no DRA.

I only run long esters and not once have I regretted taking tren E over A because I’ve needed to bail due to adverse events.

It’s a great drug and is to be respected but some of it gets blown out of proportion.

As for prolactin sides, the only thing I’ve experienced is a delayed orgasm…I actually prefer it

Now if you start lactating, you’ll definitely want that caber on hand! Couldn’t even imagine, but that shit happens to some

Cheers my man. Makes absolute sense.

Re: DHT blockers: I was thinking about it, they are easy to access here, but just don't want to mess my levels while trying to adjust the dosages so I decided to avoid mast. Around 6 months ago I tried proviron , shit my DHT so fast.

RE: AI : last time when I took AI was when mistaken it for nolva and crashed myself, I can tolerate 500 test E easy, no AI, only sensitive nipples which I don't care but no gyno etc. Before jumping into the game I really thought estrogen will be very hard for me to control and I will pump too much estrogen but it turns out that I was not that sensitive then I thought to estrogen, turns out DHT is pain for me and my hair shred like crazy.

RE: bump to 200 : hahahaha Tren scares the shit out of with its insomnia related sides, I already have sleep apnea so insomnia will just take all I have left but definitely a plan for future, just want to give my body a taste of Tren so it knows what's coming next with higher dosages

RE: E over A, cheers.

Re: delayed orgasms: that's fantastic lol

All makes perfect sense and I can tell you’ve put a lot of thought into it.

I have wicked insomnia (wish my CPAP helped) but I manage ok while on tren , I definitely utilize a sleeping med. the sweating and heartburn are the two biggies for me but we all react SO differently, it’s hard to tell what will happen until we just dive right in.

You always post insightful and thought out responses, you’re gonna do just fine.

100 mgs is a great entry way and just start telling yourself you’re going to thrive…because you are.

Have fun, post your updates!
    Dgs59 likes this.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    All makes perfect sense and I can tell you’ve put a lot of thought into it.

I have wicked insomnia (wish my CPAP helped) but I manage ok while on tren , I definitely utilize a sleeping med. the sweating and heartburn are the two biggies for me but we all react SO differently, it’s hard to tell what will happen until we just dive right in.

You always post insightful and thought out responses, you’re gonna do just fine.

100 mgs is a great entry way and just start telling yourself you’re going to thrive…because you are.

Have fun, post your updates!
    Thank you for your kind words, you are awesome with your perfect answers always spot on, highly appreciate your help and contribution.

CPAP, only if I could get used to the bloody mask Insomnia will suck, hope your sleep meds help.

Will Definitely post updates.

XnavyHMCS is offline Senior Member

Everything he said.

It definitely gets blown out of proportion, in my view. My first Tren E, I had some issues with controlling my anger, but nothing else. A positive side, is the increased libido (the chicks love it, you'll be the "driller killer" brother), but who can argue with that (possibly Fluidic Kimbo...).

One thing you are going to have to watch out for is the SOB (shortness of breath) side effect. Somebody can chime in as to the whys of this phenomena, but it is a bitch... After a dart, you can't catch your breath and you may experience coughing spells... It is rather frustrating.

Other than that, I found it to be quite a manageable drug.

Enjoy the ride.

And, to quote a past member of these boards; when in doubt, "up the Tren!"
    SampsonandDelilah and Dgs59 like this.

Thread Information