• 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By sean007smith
  • 3 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 2 Post By Cuz
  • 1 Post By Chicagotarsier

Thread: Glute Muscle Nodule

sean007smith is offline Junior Member

Glute Muscle Nodule

10th week of 300mg cheap chinese enanthate . I have a itchy nodule under injection site I hadn't been rotating sites just keep sticking my right cheek. I noticed today a itchy bump about the size of a dollar coin in my glute muscle where I have been injecting. It dosen't hurt but is a little itchy and you can't see it but you can feel it. Should I be worried?

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not yet. If it turns red, feels really warm, forms a white head or starts to have red spider web looking markings around it, then you should be worried.

I’d alternate heat and ice and rub it, pretty common especially if you keep going back to the same well.

Assuming you’re using hygienic practices and switching out needles?
    sean007smith likes this.

Yes rubbing skin with alcohol wipe first and switching needles. Thanks for help.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You’ll be good man. Just keep an eye on it for signs of infection (which I laid out).

IF it begins to fill up with pus and you see a white head form, I strongly advise not digging at it yourself. You can inadvertently spread the infection and make a giant headache for yourself.

Yes, lots of bro heads here have drained their own abscesses…I strongly advise against that and instead have a doc prescribe you antibiotics and treat it systemically. Again, that’s a big IF.

My guess is it’s just a classic muscle knot from sticking yourself. Been there more times than I can count.

Actually slowly rolling one out on my ass cheek too, lol

Deep breath, you’re good
    Cuz, Dgs59 and sean007smith like this.

Cuz
    Cuz is offline VET
    This happens when you continually stick the same spot time after time, should be no surprise. Rotate sites..
    Had a buddy ask my why he had a golf ball size lump on his asscheek. Turns out he was injecting sust 250 twice a week in the same spot for a month…

Chicagotarsier is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sean007smith View Post
    10th week of 300mg cheap chinese enanthate. I have a itchy nodule under injection site I hadn't been rotating sites just keep sticking my right cheek. I noticed today a itchy bump about the size of a dollar coin in my glute muscle where I have been injecting. It dosen't hurt but is a little itchy and you can't see it but you can feel it. Should I be worried?
    Had this while in China taking cheap Chinese test before my brew equipment arrived. It was due to two distinct items for me.

1. If you are buying test from a non pharma source the chances that they actually filtered it are slim to none. There is a post somewhere I made with the filter paper after filtering a well known UGL brand. It was not pretty.

2. Location of pin. Most people even knowing where they should pin actually pin too low on the glute. Once you get into that nerve vein area about 3/4 the way up the glute you are asking for issues. Need to shoot for the top 20 percent outer quadrant. You might be spot on but this was an issue for me.

Worried? No. the glute is a large muscle with plenty of blood to fix small issues like this. Get this in a trap or smaller muscle and you got an issue.
    sean007smith likes this.

Thanks gym bros, I can feel it is softening up and I did my last shot on my left side and it wasn't as hard as I thought it would be.

Thread Information