Grand_Cannons is offline Junior Member

question about D-bol

Hey gang, My buddy gave me 5 25mg mexican d-bol and I was going to break in half and make the 5 last 10 days. My question is when would be the best time to take it. Remember thats just 12.5mg and I heard mexican dbols are underdosed as it is. But my question is when is best time to take this 12.5mg piece so it will give me the boost I need in the gym until this test kicks in. I heard it only stays in the system for 3 hours well how long before it gets in your system. Also, If they aren't underdosed could I cut the 25mg pill into 4's and make it last 20 days at 6.25mg. (A simple application of only 10 mg results in a 5-fold increase in the average testosterone concentration in the male.) So lets say that I just do 6.25mg would that mean it would result in 3 fold on my test so that lets say I'm making 7-10mg of test daily would this make it 21-30mg of test? Thanks bros

BDTR is offline Retired
    That's really not enough to show any results at all.

No kidding, but they was given to me so I'm wondering when is the best time to take them before I work out. the thing said 10mg would increase 5 fold well 5 fold seems like quiet a bit. LOL but I knew someone who took thais 5 mg a day and gained 5 lb of muscle off them in 3 weeks. Let me know thx guys

BDTR is offline Retired
    Take them an hour before your workout with some grapefruit juice. Can't hurt.

so u don't think I'll see any boost in the gym? Oh and why grapefurit juice thx..

BDTR is offline Retired
    I dunno, it may help A LITTLE depending on how you respond. The grapefruit juice aids in absorbtion.

Hey bdtr, Lets say I take half for each day. So taking 12.5mg for 10 days. Now lets say that 4 months ago I took 1ad a 1-test prohormone for how ever long one bottle last. Now I went up in bench 35lbs taking 200mg for 30 days. Since dbol is alot stronger than prohormones You don't think I'll go up any at all in 10 days?
    Last edited by Grand_Cannons; 07-26-2003 at 12:48 PM.

So what do you think, anyone????

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand_Cannons
    So what do you think, anyone????
    the gains won't be permanent as it will just be from water retention.

at that low of a dosage you are better just not using it until you get more.

do some research and plan out a real cycle instead of looking for the quick, temporary solution that won't do anything for you a month down the road.

Hey daem, I took my first shot of test 250 friday and have another shot this coming monday. I'm going to be on 500mg test enanthate for 10 weeks. I just had the 5 25mg mexican dbol given to me and I was going to put them to use to kinda help jump start me alittle until test kicks in. Btw I'm taking 20mg nolvadex a day, so hopefully I don't get to much water retention just lean muscle.

I know if I was really going to be on dbol, It should be 15-30 for 3-4 weeks. But I wasn't planning on taking it, it was gave to me and it surely couldn't hurt. Because the guy who gave it to me gained 5lbs in 3 weeks just using 5mg.

eww found out it was 8lbs he gained i'm sorry.

punk_bbuilder is offline Senior Member
    Id save it and try to get some more for a later cycle.

lol whats 5 pills? I could order some but it would take 6 wks and I wasn't even plan on taking it. But anyhow It has to be working some, I've moved up in all weight. Could be a plasbo but it really does seem like its working weight seems lighter. Just for 10 days I need that boost until test kicks in

Thread Information