GARY_470 is offline New Member

new cycle (advise please)

I was originally going to do a cycle that contained dianabol , sust , deca but since having my blood checked and my liver ALT reading 60 Ive decided to just use Sust/deca. I was talking to a guy in the gym who has had alot of experience with steroids and said that I should take 1ml of sust and 1ml of deca mixed at one shot a week for 10 weeks. I was wondering if this was sufficient or should I use a bit more. He also said there would be no need for nolvadex or clomid. Rather than just taking his advise I would like some of your advise. My stats are age 23 , 3yrs training natural , 5ft5" , 200lbs looking at gaining 20lbs. All advise is much apreciated

Captainutrition is offline Associate Member
    I would say yes to the mixing of the two. Since it's your first, it should be a good test to see how your body reacts. Stick with that amount.
    On the clomid, your gonna wanna take some. There's my .02

Would nolvedex be necessary.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Captainutrition
    I would say yes to the mixing of the two. Since it's your first, it should be a good test to see how your body reacts. Stick with that amount.
    On the clomid, your gonna wanna take some. There's my .02

I agree with you bro...

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GARY_470
    Would nolvedex be necessary.
    I would have nolvadex on hand, just in case you need it ;you don't know how sensative you are to test ,yu might need to take it, if your nipples start getting to sensative, and you start feeling a lump under your nipple, from the test.... that's just my opinion.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by snowman
    I would have nolvadex on hand, just in case you need it ;you don't know how sensative you are to test ,yu might need to take it, if your nipples start getting to sensative, and you start feeling a lump under your nipple, from the test.... that's just my opinion.
    Gary always keep Nolva on hand. Also, that is enough to shut your own test production down, especially the Deca so you WILL need clomid pt 3 weeks after your last shot.

sin
    sin is offline Senior Member
    what is the concentration in mg/ml of the deca ? volume isnt important unless you know concentration. im gonna assume that the sust is 250mg/ml, and since it has some short esters in it you need to shoot it more often, at least twice per week. i would go with something more like 1 ml sust twice a week, and 300mg of deca/ week.

ColdSore is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sin
    what is the concentration in mg/ml of the deca? volume isnt important unless you know concentration. im gonna assume that the sust is 250mg/ml, and since it has some short esters in it you need to shoot it more often, at least twice per week. i would go with something more like 1 ml sust twice a week, and 300mg of deca/ week.
    Sin has it right...the sust needs to be shot atleast 2 times a week, somthing like 1cc/250mg on monday and thursday. Mix the deca in with the sust on one of those days.

Yes you need nolva and or liquidex...why in the hell would you want to risk gyno if you can treat it or prevent it...the l-dex is a good idea, im on a deca/sust/fina cycle right now and im holding water like a damn kiddie pool...i like the look of the water when im in clothes b/c it makes be look alot thicker...its just up to you...get some nolva! and good luck

Should I run Nolvadex all the way through my cycle or just take it if gyno symptoms occur.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GARY_470
    Should I run Nolvadex all the way through my cycle or just take it if gyno symptoms occur.
    run the nolva through the cycle. An ounce of prevention is better than a pound of cure.

Gmill13 is offline Associate Member
    I would Run the sust at Two shots a week. Its only SUST. Atleast at 500 considering its your first. Im of the opinion Sust is good for a first cycle and an advanced cyclist using every otherday. The Deca I would run twice a week also. Take Novla throughout. I like Toolmans advice. Now Since your liver is a concern I would GET SOME R-ALA. MILK THISTLE or LIVER DETOX (TYLERS?). Im not sure but i think the sites sponser www.allsportsnutrition.com will have the liver stuff.
    Have fun and good luck.

PS is Gary a popular name in the UK?

Thread Information