hacksign is offline Junior Member

Woke up with spots of blood on shorts? HELP!

Welll I was on Prop Tren Dbol , 3rd day and this happens, I'm sure it's probably not related to the use but I stopped my cycle anyways for now.

Not sure what it is but I woke up with spots of blood on my shorts and after looking the tip of my penis had a bit of dried blood on it. I couldn't find any cuts or anything at first.
    Notice a bit of itching inside the shaft and I opened the pee hole (don't know what to call it?) and I can see a tiny little bump?

Could this be herpes? Herpes typically doesn't cause blood so I don't think it is. It's one little bump on the inside of my penis near the tip.

Ryanhallmark is offline Senior Member
    could be an STD..but I dont know why you would just start bleeding.

Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Go see your DOC bro ASAP

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Bro .. I'm not sure we're the ones to help out on this one. Go see a professional and get it taken care of properly.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Holy fuck bro! Go to a clinic and get it checked out!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Yeah bro... Go to the doctors. I don't think it's from the gear if you see a bump... could be warts or something.

Tony "G" Monster is offline New Member

Unhappy

There's alot of questions that weren't asked. Please answer the following and I can give you an educated guess:

Have you had unprotected sex with someone you rarely knew in the past 3-5 months?

Is this your first time using that particular steroid ?

What is your diet? (not having the right diet, i.e. too much calcium and so forth, it can give you minute kidney stones. Not the ones that hurt like a bitch, but very small clumps that could've scraped the inside of your penis on it's way out)

Other than that, all I can say is go to a doctor. I don't know how old you are, but if you're under 18 and the doctor gives a piss test for some reason, BE CAREFUL!!!

- Strength & Honor

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    You practice safe sex? Good luck bro.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Maybe one of our medical advisor's on the board will reply, but I would just visit the doc as soon as you can.

Well I just went to the clinic, cost $40 for nothing really.

I told the Dr. and showed him, he said that he could do the blood test and that would be the only way to be 100% sure but he said it would be up to me and he didn't THINK that it was STD.

I didn't get the blood test done right now because I just can't afford it. I told him if he thought it wasn't serious I would wait a few days and see if it clears up or something.

Have you had unprotected sex with someone you rarely knew in the past 3-5 months?

NO

Is this your first time using that particular steroid ?

NO

What is your diet? (not having the right diet, i.e. too much calcium and so forth, it can give you minute kidney stones. Not the ones that hurt like a bitch, but very small clumps that could've scraped the inside of your penis on it's way out)

MY DIET RIGHT NOW IS CRAP, JUST EAT WHATEVER I GET AHOLD OF, FASST FOOD AND ALL.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    ICK! AHHH!

sorry, ewww

Doc

Quote Originally Posted by DocHoliday
    ICK! AHHH!

sorry, ewww

Doc
    So that was your professional opinion right? Thanks.

DocHoliday is offline Senior Member
    I'm sorry Hacksign, it was stupid, but you really should not settle for the doctor "thinking" it's not an STD. Pursue it, be safe. Again, I'm sorry.

Doc

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro, Seriously, blood out of your dick? And a small lump? Hell, I'd be going to the first ER as fast as I could. Blood and lumps aren't a good thing. I know you can't afford a blood test, but to me I'd want a second opinion ASAP. It could be nothing, it could be something serious. Did you let the Dr. know you were on AS? If I were you, I'd be open about everything. BEST OF LUCK. Keep us updated!

BDTR is offline Retired
    If there is a lump, they may do a biopsy of it. Get this taken care of immediatly, not something you'd wanna mess around with.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

yikes

get another dr's opinion and find the money for the test. dont take something like that so lightly. hope its nothing bro good luck. ill ask my sister her opinion she's a dr.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DF2003
    get another dr's opinion and find the money for the test. dont take something like that so lightly. hope its nothing bro good luck. ill ask my sister her opinion she's a dr.
    Go get a different docs opinion. Also, there are other STD's that will only show up on a swab test, not blood. Go to a real ER not a cheap clinic. Find the money...this is your johnson we are talking about...let alone health.

Thread Information