Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Quester
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 2 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 2 Post By Test Monsterone

Thread: PIP, infection, or what?

99JT is offline Member

PIP, infection, or what?

Made a post about this a while back and thought it was from DHB but apparently not.

Injected 1ml of 250mg/ml test e into my delt last night and their was some slight pain, woke up this morning and it hurt like a mofo so I put some heat on it and tried to get a light workout in.

Now the site is firm (not warm and no redness) and I have a 100.1 temp and body aches. This happened every time at the beginning of my last blast so I called it quits and haven't injected delts since.

The test is the same vial I used in glutes with no issues, needle was 25ga 5/8 long maybe too short???
    Last edited by 99JT; 07-23-2021 at 06:42 PM.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    5/8" is barely more than subq, if you're low body fat. If you wanna inject IM, use 1.25" However, there's no reason you can't inject subq and have a ton more sites to pick from.
    Your temp may not be related but 100.1 isn't really all that high. Keep an eye on it. If it is working fine in the glutes, theres no telling what is going on when you inject into delts. Perhaps just stick with glute or quad.
    Dgs59 likes this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Don’t disagree with anything Q said, but also keep in mind that DHB is some wicked shit.

I know TMO and some other fellas swear by it, I can honestly say it kicked my ass and I had to stop taking it. Only compound that’s ever happened with
    Dgs59 and Test Monsterone like this.

99JT is offline Member
    Definitely wasn't the dhb because the test hit me just as hard (at least for Delta) maybe I'll try a longer needle at some point but sticking to glutes for now

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^^ hope it solves the issue.

I had heard the rumors of DHB and sadly they held true for me. Bantered with many here who have zero issues with DHB, consider yourself fortunate
    Chark and Test Monsterone like this.

99JT is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    ^^^^ hope it solves the issue.

I had heard the rumors of DHB and sadly they held true for me. Bantered with many here who have zero issues with DHB, consider yourself fortunate
    It had some nasty pip in the glutes to where I won't do it again But whatever is going on with my shoulders just radiates through me and puts me out of the gym for a couple days.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Don’t disagree with anything Q said, but also keep in mind that DHB is some wicked shit.

I know TMO and some other fellas swear by it, I can honestly say it kicked my ass and I had to stop taking it. Only compound that’s ever happened with
    I also ended up stopping it. I was gonna take it along with low test and some primo before the beach this summer, but ended up throwing the entire bottle out after a few shots. If it's that crippling, I just can't do it. The first batch of DHB was smooth and the only difference that I could tell was the guaiacol. Of course, I didn't test the compound so I may as well been using tren without knowing it during the first batch. At least my broken bedroom door and computer monitor would have me believe.

Interestingly, I got even worse pip doing 1 ml primo + .25 ml test in my delts. So far only DHB and primo have given me that kind of pip. I don't remember the pip being this bad with primo from 0.5 mls or so. I didn't check my temperature, but I know the area in my delt was warmer and looked like I had a bit of a sun burn.

The bad part about really bad pip in the shoulders is that everyone wants to smack your shoulder, and you keep having to wince in pain and you obviously can't tell people "hey fucker, I have pip in my delt." Trying to reach for a cup of water on the night stand, oh buddy.

Maybe there is something to longer needles. I've been using 5/8" in delts from the beginning but never had issues until DHB and higher concentration primo.
    SampsonandDelilah and Flacco like this.

Flacco is offline Member
    It could be one of those knots ya get sometimes, I forget what they’re from. Feels like a lump.

The temp thing… personally, I’ve gotten raised body temp/minor fever/ “test flu” here and there. Last a night usually. I’ve gotten sick at the beginning of cycles sometimes. Not sure if they juice had anything to do with it. It’s not really that high 100 degrees.

I’ve gotten an abscess that’s gone septic. Not fun. If you were hygienic /sterile pinning, and you’ve tapped that bottle already,I doubt it’s an infection. Not warm, you should be ok. Just keep an eye on it. If it gets worse… keep us posted.

Thread Information