Spumps is offline New Member

Post [LOG] Gyno reversal using Letro and Nolvadex

GYNO ORIGINS

I’m dealing with a bad case of puffy nipples. There's no solidified lump but it is extremely puffy and my nipples look massive on my underdeveloped chest. My lower chest is very weak so my nipples sit in the middle of my peck muscle. This makes it extremely visible through normal clothes from the front even though my gynecomastia is only grade 1.

It started getting bad during my late teens and it's continued to get worse until I was about 22 at which point it stopped (I'm 25 now and on TRT). My TRT dose is good and my E2 is in check. I'm currently on the second week of a test E 500mg blast and my E2 is under control with an AI dose of letrozole .

My situation SEEMS complicated but it really isn't. Basically, I'm just trying to get rid of these puffy nipples that are up to 5 years old while being on a blast.

PROTOCOL

I'm going to run a Letro + Nolvadex protocol for gyno reversal. I know Letro is not the go-to compound for gyno reversal and neither is Nolvadex but since I'm already on Letro (as an AI for my 500mg test blast) I thought maybe I'll up the Letro a bit and see how that works. Besides, with so many people not being able to source Raloxifene I think some of you might find this Log useful.

I'm aware that all this sounds reckless especially considering the symptoms of tanked E2 and how it will affect my cycle. However, I think I can handle the side effects and I'm also fine with not getting the most out of this cycle - if that means I can reduce the gyno. I'm currently single and on my summer break. Sex drive and mental clarity isn't a priority right now. I'm on SSRI's so emotional health and mood fluctuations should be under control too, hopefully.

I'll see how Letro works out by itself for 2 weeks and see if there's any change. If there isn't, I'll drop it back to an AI dose and add Nolvadex as the primary drug to get rid of the gyno.

Day 1-14: Letrozole 2.5 mg EOD

Day 14-21: Letrozole 1 mg E3D, Nolvadex 40mg/day

Day 21 onwards: Letrozole 1 mg E3D, Nolvadex 20mg/day

PICTURES

I don’t plan on uploading any pictures.

Here's a picture I found on google that looks similar to my situation. My areola is probably slightly bigger and is stretched in the horizontal direction.

[LOG] Gyno reversal using Letro and Nolvadex-screenshot-2021-07-27-18.41.25.jpg
    Last edited by Spumps; 07-29-2021 at 02:52 AM.

Day 1

Took my first 1.25mg Letro dose earlier today. Nothing to report yet of course.

Day 3

Upped the dose to 2.5mg Letro EOD. No changes in the mirror.

Surprisingly, my dick still works. I've been on Letro for 1.5 weeks now. The first week was an AI dose of 1mg E3D and a 1.25mg and 2.5mg dose so far this week. Woke up with some morning wood today.
    Last edited by Spumps; 07-29-2021 at 03:31 AM.

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Spumps View Post
    Day 3

Upped the dose to 2.5mg Letro EOD. No changes in the mirror.

Surprisingly, my dick still works. I've been on Letro for 1.5 weeks now. The first week was an AI dose of 1mg E3D and a 1.25mg and 2.5mg dose so far this week. Woke up with some morning wood today.
    That is great news bud! My biggest concern with letro is crashing E2. I have some arthritis but it doesn’t bother me too much but I felt it worse when I took AI too often. Hopefully you don’t get any low E symptoms at all or at least not until later in the treatment.

Good luck brother I hope you have good progress with the letro.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Do you think your estrogen was out of control prior to starting the letro?
    I've been on TRT since early this year. I don't think my E2 was out of range on that dose.

Quote Originally Posted by DinAZ View Post
    That is great news bud! My biggest concern with letro is crashing E2. I have some arthritis but it doesn’t bother me too much but I felt it worse when I took AI too often. Hopefully you don’t get any low E symptoms at all or at least not until later in the treatment.

Good luck brother I hope you have good progress with the letro.
    Thanks bro. Appreciate the feedback!

Day 4

No changes in the mirror. Looking extremely flat though. The scale has dropped about 2lbs over the past 4-5 days. I'm thinking I'm pissing out the water from TRT.

Dick still works. However, I do not get the random erections throughout the day I usually get.
    Last edited by Spumps; 07-30-2021 at 01:55 AM.

sean007smith is offline Junior Member
    I personally would have just used nolva the letro will counter act Tamoxifen and lots of people have had good results with just nolva.

Thread Information