redrumkev is offline Associate Member

Bridge - Long cycle Debate - Question

I am going to be running this cycle starting August 20 - Lasting until Approx: Dec 10-12.

Wk 1-5 Dbol 40mg/ed
    Wk 1-10 Deca 525mg/wk
    Wk 1-13 Sust 250mg/ed
    Wk 8-16 Tren 75mg/ed
    Wk 13-16 Prop 50-100mg/ed
    Wk 11-16 Winny 50-75mg/ed
    .5mg Ldex/ED ( is this a good amount with all the sust?)
    clomid post 300/100/50

Now I will be off mid dec until mid to late feb when I want to run this:

wks 1-5 drol 100mg/ed OR dbol 50mg/ed
    wks 1-16 T-400 800mg/wk
    wks 1-21 eq 600 mg/wk
    wks 16-24 prop 100 mg ed
    wks 16-24 tren 75/100 mg ed
    Wks 16-24 var 50-60mg ed
    wks 18-24 winny 50mg ed
    .5mg/ldex/ed ?
    clomid post 300/100/50

Now I will be on for 16 (bulk) off for 10 and on again for 24 (lean mass, cut at end), I want to know if recovery is possible in 10 weeks or just a waste to try and get back to normal and then hit it hard again, should I use a bridge of maybe cyp at say 400mg/wk or some dbol in the am?

Is clomid anyhelp midcycle or to run along side a cycle to ease the recovery at the end?

Bump

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    To be honest full recovery is not possible in that time... I wouldn't give info like this to a new rat...
    Run it all and use your 10 weeks as a bridge... you could use a low dose of test say 200-400mg EW and hcg treatment 2weeks on 2weeks off for that 10... keep an anti-e like nolva running the whole time your on and during your cycle bridge...
    Otherwise take 20 weeks off and recover before you jump on again

BDTR is offline Retired
    Wait... according to your profile you've run either two low dose cycles or one moderate cycle and you're talking about running 1750mg of sust EW stacked with heavy doses of other anabolics AND you're going to bridge? That doesn't make any sense..

I've been tell my bros this for a while now... I see a better way to run d-bol and drol than as a jump start... I say use your prop or winy as a jump and run a d-bol, anadrol and test suspension in mid cycle.... My explanation is simple those three highly anabolic highly androgenic androgens have an incredible effect on your strength and short water/glycogen storage in a quick response effort... So once in mid-cycle you’ve typically will have a well circulated serum of what ever long ester you got going… Test, EQ, Deca etc... IMO these three guys will increase the level of hypertrophy in mid-cycle because of there anabolic properties along with you’re already circulated long ester androgens... More simply put, you will be able the push your self to the most extreme limits and poundage’s and with proper nutrition and rest cause a high muscle building effect

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Wait... according to your profile you've run either two low dose cycles or one moderate cycle and you're talking about running 1750mg of sust EW stacked with heavy doses of other anabolics AND you're going to bridge? That doesn't make any sense..
    Sorry I didn't look at how jumpy your cycle looks bro...

One more addition... Sus is overrated... I think anyone would be better off running test enanthate , cypionate , or propionate ... 800mg-1200mg as a high dose... highest dose 2g but anymore is just a waste

I do think you could straighten out that cycle a bit and be more conservative and save your tren for the second run... And use a better test that sust.
    that Var and sus is expensive.... Var is over rated IMO and you could by a cheaper better test than sus...

Your jumping around like a rabbit... Why not have a high test, high deca cycle for your first hit of 16weeks utilize the anadrol mid cycle and use the prop/winny eod opposite eachother for 1-5 then have your 10week bridge and runn another 16 week not 24
    use a straight test like enanthate and run it with your eq all the way through and utilize your tren and winny 12-16

BDTR is offline Retired
    But... did you notice for his SECOND cycle according to his profile that he's running nearly TWO GRAMS of test every week? Am i the only one who thinks that's a bad idea?

Example of his high dose cycle revised... to each his own when dosing high.... I am sorry to say this really isn't a high dose cycle to some...
    I've see redrumkev here for a while and don’t have a problem giving advice about dosing high... To some one I don’t know... to each his own...IMO this is a quiet conservative cycle high to low... that’s in my experience

1-16 1g enanthate
    1-16 800mg deca
    1-5 100mg prop eod
    1-5 100mg winny eod opposite prop
    6-10 50mg anadrol ed 30min prior training
    1-16 nolva 40mg ed

bridge
    1-10 nolva 40mg ed
    1-10 hcg 5000iu ew broken up... 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
    1-10 200mg enanthate

1-16 500mg enanthate
    1-16 600mg EQ
    6-10 40-50mg d-bol ed 30min prior training
    1-5 100mg prop eod
    10-14 75mg tren ed
    13-16 100mg winny ed
    1-17 nolva 40mg ed
    18-20 300mg clomid day1-100mg ed after 2 weeks then down to 50mg
    21-24 20mg nolva ed

BDTR is offline Retired
    I dunno, it just seems like jumping the gun on such high doses unless he's run many cycles before and didn't list them in his profile.

Bottom Dweller is offline New Member
    I agree with bdtr. I think that 10+10+24=34 wk cycle is crazy JMO

BDTR is offline Retired
    I've got a handful of cycles under my belt and I wouldn't even consider running nearly two grams of test stacked with other stuff. The most I'd do is frontload at 2 grams and MAYBE drop down to a gram or 1.25. The cycle you gave him sounded a little high dosed, I'd run it for me... but the cycle he proposed is insane.:

"Wk 1-13 Sust 250mg/ed" = 250mg everyday x 7 = 1.75 grams of test EVERY week. I like mmaximus25's idea a lot better.... but even so it's heavy for someone without a ton of experience.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I've got a handful of cycles under my belt and I wouldn't even consider running nearly two grams of test stacked with other stuff. The most I'd do is frontload at 2 grams and MAYBE drop down to a gram or 1.25. The cycle you gave him sounded a little high dosed, I'd run it for me... but the cycle he proposed is insane.:

"Wk 1-13 Sust 250mg/ed" = 250mg everyday x 7 = 1.75 grams of test EVERY week. I like mmaximus25's idea a lot better.... but even so it's heavy for someone without a ton of experience.
    just to add I really dont like sust... I want to put that out there first... not to knock it just to kinda put some hault to this glorification I kinda have noticed...

I can understand the experience part... My BAD... I have a lot of bros that just can't grasp how to create their own cycle... even though they've used for years... I agree now that he may not have enough experience to run even the layout I have...
    Sucks recanting but I would rather someone with 5-8 years and good dieting habits use my advice with longer cycles..., ya know
    I think once you've done short and long then high and low cycles you can see some of my logic even better... I personally really dont dose high because of money... When I did I had a poor diet and was stupid... I always had some issue back then, I think now I'm more of a non-exotic meat and potoatoes "gear wise" user and generally cycler longer. But my high doses stay around 800 to 1g no more... and typically due to money 800mg as the high... and my low doses are as low as 200mg test...

Sorry - correction it is suppose to be be sust EOD - not ED. That puts me at 875/wk of Test. I ran 600 last time. This will be my 4th cycle. Sorry for the confussion - have been out of town and unable to reply - I will read and review this whole post and make comments/questions in the near future. Thanks for the input.

Thread Information