bumdart420 is offline Associate Member

Nolvadex and Clomid are the same thing

I was talking to some guy at the gym last night and he was trying to convince me that Nolva works like Clomid. Am I missing something here? This is the frist I ever heard of it, can anyone elaborate on this if its true. Thanks

popa is offline Senior Member
    there both anti-e's, but nova is better for gyno and clomid is for tescular therapy

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Quote Originally Posted by popa
    there both anti-e's, but nova is better for gyno and clomid is for tescular therapy

There's a lot of debate over this. Most people will tell you that Nolva is better than Clomid as an anti-e and I cannot find any solid information to the contrary.

But research has shown that Nolva may be just as good as Clomid for post cycle therapy and will kick start your HPTA (get your testicles working again) with much smaller dosages than Clomid.

Slypknot is offline Member
    From what I've read 20mg Nolva = 50mg of clomid... both are very similar as the debate goes on and on and on.... My first cycle I used clomid, I think this one I'm gonna try Nolva... and for the third probably try a combo of both (which I've read some bro's have great luck with).

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    both are anti-e's
    both are used to kick-start test production post cycle
    both should be used PCT
    however...the mode of action of these compounds (though clear in laboratory rodents) remains speculative in primates. their chemical compositions are structurly similar, yet chemically different. they are not the same compound.
    Last edited by halifaxsteve; 07-30-2003 at 12:11 PM.

Thread Information