View Poll Results: Gyno from deca or tren, no other steroids used.

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • deca

2 9.52%
  • tren

3 14.29%
  • No, never gotten it or know anyone who has

16 76.19%
    Grand_Cannons is offline Junior Member

Who's got gyno from deca or tren

Who here has gotten gyno from deca or tren and that being the only steroid taken at a time. Or if you know someone who has gotten gyno from either of the two and are 100% sure they was either on deca or tren alone. This will be interesting to see because everyone I know at the gym and new comers I talk to do not believe it's possible to get gyno from tren nor deca through the progesteron/prolactin gateway and say I read to much and don't believe everything you read, especially deca they believe to be the safest of all steroids and no one has ever or will never get gyno from it.

Thanks

Whats the point of a poll if I can't get anyone to even take the time for 1 sec to vote?? All the other polls gets votes but not mine. I find this an interesting topic considering everyone is misinformed about deca /tren gyno.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    why not try the search button for you poll question?? instaed of complaining about nobodys response..02
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Done that, but everything is mixed up. No one is complaining just want to see in one thread and not have to browse 100's. 02

bump

barbarian is offline Banned
    unless your taking shit loads of deca or tren or you r prone to gettign gyno just by looking at a bottle of test then no your not gona get gyno from it.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    you would need alot of deca to get gyno !

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I got gyno while on Test and Tren . And I'm almost completely sure it was the tren which caused the change in hormonal balance which ultimately gave the symptoms. Though I do believe the symptoms were estrogenic in nature.

Your not going to get progesterone induced gyno from Tren, and probably not even Deca . From any reading I've done, progesterone, while it might promote growth of the mamarry gland in small proportions, does not cause permanent feminizing development.

FrkyBgStok is offline Senior Member
    so pheedno, are you saying that though you might see progesterone induced gyno symptoms from a certain compound, but this gyno is not permanent?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FrkyBgStok
    so pheedno, are you saying that though you might see progesterone induced gyno symptoms from a certain compound, but this gyno is not permanent?

Well, Fina and Deca do not convert to progesterone, but a change in hormonal balance can create a high level of progesterone. I think that progesterone can have an inflammetory effect in and around the nipples, but once the hormones are in check, the inflammation subsides.
    I think if you've got a lump, it's estrogenic in nature.

When I use Fina, my prolactin secretion skyrockets and I have the appearance of gyno symptoms if I'm not using something to reduce that secretion.
    Prolactin reduces testosterone , and when this occurs it can leave estrogen at a higher ratio to test than whats safe. On the flip side of that. If the body reduces estrogen production to compensate that test decrease, this can develope an increase in progesterone.

In any case, a prolactin inhibitor is always a good addition to your meds when trying to combat gyno, whether Fina or deca is part of the cycle or not. It's not a must, but it helps.

Anti-e's on the other hand cannot be skipped. A pro-active and Re-active ancillery should be administered every day

Thread Information