• 1 Post By Mooseman33
  • 2 Post By charger69
  • 3 Post By AR's King Silabolin
  • 2 Post By anabolic user
  • 1 Post By XnavyHMCS

Thread: Length between cycles

anabolic user is offline New Member

Length between cycles

I ran an 8 week test e only cycle earlier this year from April-June. 500 mg a week roughly.

I was feeling like my levels were manageable and back to normal 9 weeks post cycle to the point where I considered starting a new cycle.

I just began a new dbol and test cycle: dbol 40 mg 1-4 week and test e 500 mgweek 1-8.

Is this a bad idea to be starting so soon? Am I taking a big risk? For clarification: I am 24 so I made the assumption that my levels would return to normal more quickly.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Time on + PCT = Time off

The real crime other than shutting yourself down at 24 is running Enth for only 8 weeks.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolic user View Post
    I ran an 8 week test e only cycle earlier this year from April-June. 500 mg a week roughly.

I was feeling like my levels were manageable and back to normal 9 weeks post cycle to the point where I considered starting a new cycle.

I just began a new dbol and test cycle: dbol 40 mg 1-4 week and test e 500 mgweek 1-8.

Is this a bad idea to be starting so soon? Am I taking a big risk? For clarification: I am 24 so I made the assumption that my levels would return to normal more quickly.
    If you want to run a short cycle, why don't you run a short test ester? You'll notice the effects a lot sooner. You'd have to pin more often, but that shouldn't be a problem, should it?

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    If you want to run a short cycle, why don't you run a short test ester? You'll notice the effects a lot sooner. You'd have to pin more often, but that shouldn't be a problem, should it?
    I've heard this one many times before. In theory, you can get a long ester to kick in immediately if you just front-load a high dose of it, I made graphs of it here:

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...od-graphs.html

I don't know if the theory holds up to reality though. For decades, pro-bodybuilders have been using short esters to get quick results as well as stable blood levels, so maybe something is missing from the theory, or maybe they just haven't tried front-loading long esters. Or maybe they love needles -- I knew one guy who loved doing 'spot injectings', using an insulin syringe to go into his biceps.

Mr. Small is offline Member
    Takes 5 weeks for Test E to kick in.

Maybe front load with Prop for first 4 weeks or so

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    this simple.

if u are going to think of using prop to frontload just extend it another 4-5 weeks and use short ester.
    or run the test e for 12 weeks.

pretty easy choices my friend.

to add, try using the dbol at the end of the cycle if going with prop, I used to love finishing with dbol rather then start with it.
    Honkey_Kong and anabolic user like this.

This is my 3rd cycle so as a novice I appreciate all the suggestions concerning it.

From what I’ve read extending the cycle or speeding it up seems like a bottom line good move here. I’ll definitely consider a short ester to either front load or run the whole way.

I’m assuming that if I’m back to baseline now after the short break it wouldn’t matter if I extend my cycle longer. Its all the same at this point.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    this simple.

if u are going to think of using prop to frontload just extend it another 4-5 weeks and use short ester.
    or run the test e for 12 weeks.

pretty easy choices my friend.

to add, try using the dbol at the end of the cycle if going with prop, I used to love finishing with dbol rather then start with it.
    I've never ran dbol at the end of a cycle before, but I like the idea of using it with the effects of the test kicking in for some synergistic effect.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    i think it was BG that turned me onto it years ago when I used to bulk
    Honkey_Kong likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think that there is some mixtures of reasoning.
    I use both and unless I am coming up on a show, I use enth. Yes I frontload a lot of deca during bulk.

The pinning isn’t a reason for me- I pin daily no matter what I’m using. It helps stabilize my blood serum levels. Why would I only use prop ( or short Esther) only prior to a competition?
    There is so much going on in your body that you can see a difference between morning and afternoon. You want a short Esther to be able to change quickly. Your body changes so fast prior to a competition Example: I am holding water, I would change my test usage…. Etc
    I am not convinced that it really makes a difference for the normal lifter. Well…:: let me rephrase…. I am not sure that they would make enough changes that a short to medium Esther would make a noticeable difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Chark and DinAZ like this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power

There is no risk, but you are so young and u should focus more on sleep, eggwhites, going heavy in basic movements, figure out what gives u the best pump, experimenting with protein intake etc. Instead of figurating out how close u can run your cycles and pushing the anabolics limmits without risking your health already.
    Or u think u wanna live this life in your 20s only and as soon you turn 30, your done and will be fine with the dad bod concept and live happily as a normal man. In that case, its ok.

But if you wanna progress until your 40 and even as a 40+ guy stil hook up with chicks in their mid 20s, your path will not cut it bro.

Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    There is no risk, but you are so young and u should focus more on sleep, eggwhites, going heavy in basic movements, figure out what gives u the best pump, experimenting with protein intake etc. Instead of figurating out how close u can run your cycles and pushing the anabolics limmits without risking your health already.
    Or u think u wanna live this life in your 20s only and as soon you turn 30, your done and will be fine with the dad bod concept and live happily as a normal man. In that case, its ok.

But if you wanna progress until your 40 and even as a 40+ guy stil hook up with chicks in their mid 20s, your path will not cut it bro.

Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk
    Thanks for your perspective. Good to hear from a more seasoned user like yourself. Definitely a point to consider ESP. those 20s if I’m not tied down.

Update: started test prop for 2-6 weeks going to run test e for 12 weeks total + stopped dbol after 2 weeks and am going to end with dbol for 8-12 weeks.

So far so good. Definitely feel like I'm kickstarting the cycle effectively right now and look forward to seeing how backloading with dbol will effect the final pumps.
    Last edited by anabolic user; 09-03-2021 at 11:32 PM.

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    Update: started test prop for 2-6 weeks going to run test e for 12 weeks total + stopped dbol after 2 weeks and am going to end with dbol for 8-12 weeks.

So far so good. Definitely feel like I'm kickstarting the cycle effectively right now and look forward to seeing how backloading with dbol will effect the final pumps.
    Best wishes with your cycle, let us know how it goes.

I’m curious, how do you dose the test prop and test e as far as smoothly transitioning from one to the other? I’ve never done it so I’m kind of curious. I’d imagine there needs to be some overlap but I have no idea how much mg and time.

Quote Originally Posted by DinAZ View Post
    Best wishes with your cycle, let us know how it goes.

I’m curious, how do you dose the test prop and test e as far as smoothly transitioning from one to the other? I’ve never done it so I’m kind of curious. I’d imagine there needs to be some overlap but I have no idea how much mg and time.
    Thank you, DinAZ. I’ll update again at some point.

I kept normal test e dosage 500 mg for two weeks Monday Thursday. The following Monday I just started prop and do it every 2 days to get 500 mg per week. Been smooth so far and feel it kickstarting in the short time I’ve been doing it. Just using intuitive judgement tbh.
    DinAZ and XnavyHMCS like this.

XnavyHMCS is online now Senior Member
    Thank you, DinAZ. I’ll update again at some point.

I kept normal test e dosage 500 mg for two weeks Monday Thursday. The following Monday I just started prop and do it every 2 days to get 500 mg per week. Been smooth so far and feel it kickstarting in the short time I’ve been doing it. Just using intuitive judgement tbh.
    "Intuitive judgement" = heavy on the bro science

Welcome to the club...!!! I wonder how much better my gains would have been, throughout those years past, if I had access to contemporary information on AAS... Bro science...!!!
    anabolic user likes this.

Thread Information