Like Tree10Likes
  • 4 Post By Mooseman33
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 4 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By warchild

Thread: Trenbolone risks

kakalok1 is offline New Member

Tren risks

I need your great help, it will guide my life.
    I had lymphoma cancer at 10 years old. I survived this with chemotherapy within 1 year. Im now 22 and i wanna run tren cycle but my friend told me tren has a bad affect to lymph nodes. Im now scared, tren was a way to go to my dream ( already had 3-4 cycles before) I go to checkup every year and my doctor said its nothing in my body. But i have a past. I dont wanna take such a risk because of tren. Does tren affect lymph cancer? even low doses if someone with knowledge could reply.
    Last edited by kakalok1; 08-31-2021 at 02:17 AM.

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)
    But i have a past
    We all have a past.

Depending on what kind of past you have, you can go on to live a normal life. I did myself a severe liver injury about 7 years ago but I've been told just to live a normal life (i.e. I don't need to take any more precautions with my liver than any other random human). I've taken 17α-Alkylated orals (dianabol ) since then with no issues.

Of course though if I had permanently reduced liver function then I'd have to adjust my behaviour and take more precautions.

I don't know exactly why you got lymph node cancer, I don't know if you were genetically predisposed to it, or if you spent some time in Chernobyl, or if you went swimming in sewerage, or if the cover was loose on your microwave, but maybe get a second doctor's opinion on whether you need to be extra-precautious with your health?

For what it's worth, I've never heard of any link between Trenbolone and lymph nodes -- but take that with these two pinches of salt:
    1 - I'm not a doctor
    2 - Even if I was a doctor, Trenbolone isn't prescribed to humans and so there's very little data in terms of trials

kakalok1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluidic Kimbo View Post
    We all have a past.

Depending on what kind of past you have, you can go on to live a normal life. I did myself a severe liver injury about 7 years ago but I've been told just to live a normal life (i.e. I don't need to take any more precautions with my liver than any other random human). I've taken 17α-Alkylated orals (dianabol ) since then with no issues.

Of course though if I had permanently reduced liver function then I'd have to adjust my behaviour and take more precautions.

I don't know exactly why you got lymph node cancer, I don't know if you were genetically predisposed to it, or if you spent some time in Chernobyl, or if you went swimming in sewerage, or if the cover was loose on your microwave, but maybe get a second doctor's opinion on whether you need to be extra-precautious with your health?

For what it's worth, I've never heard of any link between Trenbolone and lymph nodes -- but take that with these two pinches of salt:
    1 - I'm not a doctor
    2 - Even if I was a doctor, Trenbolone isn't prescribed to humans and so there's very little data in terms of trials
    I've never had a problem with it after getting over this cancer completely. I was caught as a child and recovered. I don't have any residue of it in my body. but i heard some people have swollen lymph nodes from trenbolone. I just want to be completely sure and use it that way. Since I've had this disease before, I wonder if the lymph nodes that swell when using trenbolone can develop a disease going forward or make a connection with that? thanks for your answer.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    dont fuck with tren .

no reason to go down that path. learn how to diet and u will reach ur goals, not as fast but much healthier.

I dont give a shit what anyone here says, tren is life changing for some, we never know who it will be and we never know if it will be good or bad.

test, mast, train, and above all, learn the in and outs of dieting.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    The thing with drugs like tren is that everyone who uses it at one point comes to the conclusion that it’s not worth the negative effects. Sometimes they die before then. One could say that about steroids in general, as well. Whether it affects cancer, I’m sure it can, as steroids affect the immune system and its response. Trenbolone causes systemic inflammation and toxicity. It is very damaging to the heart and arteries.

I’ve only been taking hormones for a few years and I’m already looking at staying on TRT doses and not deviating much. To be quite honest, I think it’s pretty stupid to take hardcore drugs for the sake of vanity. How many bodybuilders have to drop dead in their 40s and 50s for people to realize the consequences of these drugs?

Taking a drug that has such short lived effects but will take years off of your life doesn’t make much sense to me. Sure, if you told me to take tren and I will receive 10 million dollars, I’d take a cycle. I don’t know about you, but I value my health more than having a grainy physique for a few months. That’s just me.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Cancer survivor here and have stupidly been running Tren . My system is definitely taxed, my GI system is fucked and eating has taken all that I have. TMO is right…for what? The insomnia is out of control, I’m always 300 degrees and in the back of my mind I’m worried about the long term damage.

I was just in such a hurry to get back what cancer took. I’ve recomped, gotten some strength back but it’s a shit bulking agent in my opinion because it just fucks up my stomach so bad and the acid reflux has been out of control. I know this has to do with the radiation, I’m positive.

I was planning on running 10-12 weeks and have called an audible and am getting off the Tren. I’m just going to up my test and start practicing what I preach.

There’s other drugs that don’t carry the harsh impact that Tren does. I will say this though, for whatever reason my labs have looked better this run and my BP is in check for the first time ever on Tren.

I wish I could handle the PIP of DHB. I think Primo is calling my name next time

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ive done 3 or 4 cycles of tren and could never finish them. The side were too much for me. Unless youre a competitor than what's the point? With tren you lose the look as fast as you got it.
    Dgs59 likes this.

Thread Information