Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By Dgs59
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 2 Post By oster320

Thread: Question about starting a beginner cycle..

oster320 is offline New Member

Question about starting a beginner cycle..

Hi, I am looking at starting a beginner cycle. I am not looking to get huge, I just want to add a little bit of shape and size. I am 40 yrs old, 200 pnds. I workout 4-5 times a week.

The cycle I am looking at is 500mg test enanthate from weeks 1-12, 25mg dbol weeks 1-6 and 40mg nolvadex weeks 15-17. I have recently read up a little on tbol and was wondering if tbol could be used instead of dbol. I read that there was less water retention weight with tbol and was wondering how this would affect a beginner cycle like this one. Would dosage be the same? any input is appreciated. thanks!

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    The standard response is start out with just one compound, see how you react, etc. Tbh, that's a fair cycle. I would probably just stick to test, and maybe even bump it up to 700/800 mg ( I didn't feel much on just 500, but you may be a better responder). Also keep some arimidex on hand in case you get excess edema or nipple sensitivity. I didn't see HCG in your cycle - I would highly recommend this. You will feel better, your cholesterol will be better, your balls will continue to work and not get shut down, and you'll recover much faster. I'd run it the entire cycle.
    Dgs59 likes this.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    As @monsteron put it perfectly alongside mentioning HCG and adex etc, I would also advise single compound,

- Test only first cycle is always a safe bet,
    - dbol is nice overload while test E is kicking in BUT Keep it for the next cycle (strongly advise).
    - Test 500 kicks my ass so definitely try 500 first cycle before bumping.

At 40 you will feel like superman when test kicks in have fun and Keep us posted with your progress
    XnavyHMCS likes this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Your PCT looks like it's a little lacking. Here's what I pulled off Austinite's sticky:

"Clomid @ 75/50/50/50 & Nolvadex @ 40/20/20/20"

Actually, you should read his sticky:

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html
    Dgs59 likes this.

oster320 is offline New Member
    Thanks alot guys, highly appreciate your advice. I will look into adding HCG and stick to test only this time around. Will let you know how i do!
    Test Monsterone and XnavyHMCS like this.

Thread Information