ptbyjason Guest

Exclamation Is Anyone Good With Graphics?

I need some help guys. If anyone is good with a graphics program I really need just a few minutes of your time. It won't be much to it, but in order for me to get everything done I am going to need a little bit of help. Reply or hit me with a PM.
    Thanks

CYCLEON Guest
    I am pretty good with several programs - whats up.

ptbyjason Guest
    A few changes to the board. I'll PM you.

Mike Guest
    Shoot me one as well - know all the graphic software - let me know if you need anything

ptbyjason Guest
    Mike you have enough on your plate bro. I can inform you if you really want, but you are doing way too much already. Thanks Mike.

Mike Guest
    No problem - was just an option if you didnt find someone else - if you are covered already no worries - I am in no NEED for more work lol

ptbyjason Guest
    not covered yet. I was just about to bump this. Cyc and Mike are extremely busy with other projects for the website. I still need at least one volunteer. Anyone?

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    Check you PM PT

ptbyjason Guest
    Back at you bro. If anyone else is interested, let me know. There is always room for more help.

The original jason Guest
    master of photshop&Image ready the best design programs available I already offered my help let me know wasup I work in an office full of designers as well as myself so many ideas floating around here

Jason

ptbyjason Guest
    Thanks OJ, I could definitely use your help, but I think Mike may need your help more over on the other projects. I definitely am wanting some help, but priority wise, it is not as important.

marx is offline Member
    I'm a graphic designer. Shoot me a PM if you still need help...

ptbyjason Guest
    thanks bro, I pm'd you

devgulp is offline New Member
    i'm a college kid on break, so i've got all the time in the world. Let me know what i can do to help. I used to make websites for some easy money this summer. I can use adobe and any of the macromedia stuff... if ya need anyone else, send me a pm

Nic

ptbyjason Guest
    Thanks bro, I am going to see what Marx comes up with and if he doesn't have time I will hit you back with a PM. Marx, if it is getting to be too much of a pain, let me know.

Thread Information