Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By MakoShark
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone

Thread: First time taking T3 (what to look out for)

Fluidic Kimbo is offline Morale Officer (de facto)

Question First time taking T3 (what to look out for)

For the past 2 months I've been eating 1 gram of protein per lb bodyweight, with a small amount of fats, and little to no carbs. You can see my diet thread here:

https://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutr...after-9pm.html

I have lost about 13 lbs, and the guy who owns my gym (he's got a pro card) tells me my BF% right now is 10 - 12 %.

So today I'm ordering Anavar and T3. I'm not concerned about the Anavar, I've taken it loads of times before with no problems.

I took clen in the past but I'll never take such a stimulent again (it was bad even at 20mcg daily).

This will be my first time taking T3. I've never had a thyroid problem in my life, and I've never take any thyroid-related medications before. The pills are 25mcg so I'll take two per day.

Just to be sure I don't react badly to the T3, I'm thinking I should take 1 pill on the first day and the second day, and then bump up to 2 pills on the third day. Is there anything in particular I should watch out for when taking T3 for the first time? Will I notice a difference in how I feel? Will I feel warm, flushed, etc. ?

MakoShark is offline New Member
    You will sweat more- possibly a lot more. If you take other stimmies with it you may get tachycardia so I’d say keep off the caffeine. I also find that I get hypoglycemic quicker as well so be aware of your carbohydrate intake. You may also be susceptible to cramping more due to fluid/electrolyte loss.

Point of advice though… let’s be aware of the natural body production of t3 (about 25mg per day). So when we supplement t3, it makes no sense for us to just take 25mg and shut down our own natural production. I’d suggest starting out at 25mg twice a day. Then as you see how it affects you, you can increase dosage to 75-100mg per day.

Also a lot of good info here https://forums.steroid.com/supplemen...how-works.html
    Fluidic Kimbo likes this.

Kiki is offline Associate Member
    50mcg is low dose, you probably won’t feel a difference.

It’s good you’re starting out at a low manageable dose.

arby is offline Associate Member
    I think you'll probably be fine, no side effects except a small increase in heat, at 50mg. Personally I get more frequent headaches at 100 mcg so I back it off when that happens.

It takes 2-3 days for me to feel that, and that amount of time supposed to be closer to the actual half-life of T3... multiples times a day dosing is not supposed to make a difference.

tempest818 is offline Associate Member
    Slight increase in body temperature. I'd also make sure to have the right dosing schedule; I forgot what that looks like, but I'm sure you can find it somewhere in these forums.

My resources arrived today.

Just now I've swallowed 400mg Anavar and 25mcg T3. I do feel a tiny bit woosey but nowhere near as bad as what I felt on Clen . I'm glad I only took one pill of T3 since it's made me feel a little woosey like this.

Of course the 400mg of Anavar was just a kick-start, and so from tomorrow onward I'm taking 100mg per day.

I might take another 25mcg pill of T3 later today -- first I need to see how long this woosiness lasts and how bad it gets.

I'm feeling really warm. So glad I only took one 25mcg pill. Tomorrow I will also only take 25mcg again. I won't take 50mcg til I don't feel so warm.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    400mg anavar , huh. Anavar has a 12-hour half-life… I don’t know if you’re kickstarting anything. Maybe kicking your liver. More than likely bullshit.
    Cylon357 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    400mg anavar, huh. Anavar has a 12-hour half-life… I don’t know if you’re kickstarting anything.
    The half-life of Anavar is simply the amount of time it takes for your blood concentration of Anavar to reduce by 50% (for example from 20 nmol/dl to 10 nm/dl).

The way that AAS work in your body is more complicated that just measuring the blood concentration of the particular AAS you're taking. It takes time for your receptors to regulate, and it takes time for the muscles to alter their use of nitrogen. A lot of different things start happening in your body in the first few days. I was aiming to kick-start all of these little processes, rather than it simply being a case of me wanting to get my blood concentration of Oxandrolone really high at the beginning. As Anavar has such a short half-life, I could have front-loaded with a dose of 122mg in order to continue on a daily dose of 100mg, but instead I took a big dose of 400mg.

Maybe kicking your liver.
    I'd have to take 400mg daily for a week straight before my liver would start elevating its enzymes. Even though Anavar is a 17C, it doesn't do anywhere near the damage of Dianabol or Anadrol .

Yesterday I took in the morning: 50mg Var + 25mcg T3.

Yesterday evening I took the same dose of each again.

Not feeling warm anywhere so I'm just going to continue for 8 weeks on 100mg Var + 50mcg T3 daily.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    400 (that's four hundred) mg of var all at once? Either you meant micrograms or you have got to be tripping...
    My pills are 50mg each. I swallowed 8 of them. That's 400mg. I only did that on the first day.

Yesterday and today I only took 2 pills per day (i.e. 100mg per day).

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I’ve been on 50mcg T3 since February when I started running 5ius hgh. Other than some minor sweats no real sides from it.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I’ve been on 50mcg T3 since February when I started running 5ius hgh. Other than some minor sweats no real sides from it.
    Are you tempted to increase to 75mcg?

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    No need to, i feel good at 50mcg and it helps me stay lean. I’m a big guy currently 265lbs 12% and 6’2”.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    No need to, i feel good at 50mcg and it helps me stay lean. I’m a big guy currently 265lbs 12% and 6’2”.
    Mid-November I'm going on a 7-week holiday to the Canary Islands, so until then I'm just going to get as ripped as I can. Aiming for bodyfat somewhere between 5 - 10 %. I would be very happy with 8% but of course I won't mind if it goes lower.

Thread Information