• 1 Post By DPSCT
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By DPSCT
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah

Thread: Estrogen /AI

DPSCT is offline New Member

Estrogen /AI

Hey all

First post. Been lurking for awhile & learning alot.

My question is.. Do you guys feel an AI (such as Aromasin ) is absolutely necessary w an estradiol reading of 95 with absolutely no related AI symptoms?

Cycle is 500 MG test cyp per week. Thank you!!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

FishWhisperer1972 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DPSCT View Post
    Hey all

First post. Been lurking for awhile & learning alot.

My question is.. Do you guys feel an AI (such as Aromasin ) is absolutely necessary w an estradiol reading of 95 with absolutely no related AI symptoms?

Cycle is 500 MG test cyp per week. Thank you!!

Better to be safe than sorry brother.
    12.5 every 3 days is what I use even though Ive never had estrogen sides gyno etc. But I sure as hell don't want any either as from what I've seen and heard gyno once set in more than likely has to be fixed with surgery .

Sent from my moto g power using Tapatalk

Dgs59 is offline Member

Short answer: absolutely Not, if you don't have symptoms as @cylon said already.

Long answer: please post your full blood work reading instead (with units)
    Last edited by Dgs59; 09-13-2021 at 08:20 AM.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    It depends on whether that estradiol test is the sensitive or the regular. If it is the regular, your estradiol is likely not out of range. Even if it is the sensitive, and you are not having any high e sides, then why bother? Your test is likely through the roof, so it makes sense that your e would and should be. You're probably feeling good, making gains, etc so if it ain't broke, don't try to fix it.

You could start nolvadex at 5mg per day if you have concerns about gyno, but if everything is going well, I would ride it out.
    The cycle is actually done with so I'm sort of asking after the fact and in preparation for my next cycle.

My blood work mid (last) cycle - which has now ended - showed the following :

Total Test: 2,320 ng/dL
    Free Test : 781 pg/mL
    Estradiol: 95 pg/ml
    It was not the Ultrasensitive estradiol test

All else (lipids, PSA, liver etc) was normal and within the ranges established by Quest Diagnostic.

Keep in mind this was on a cutting diet so my carbs (and body fat) where relatively low.

I didn't add in any AI - and as I said I didn't have any related symptoms during the cycle - but in almost every post I read people just add an AI from the start of the cycle without even bothering to get blood work so that's what has been confusing me.

I'll be doing another cycle (bulking) come October. This one will be 500 test cyp again and I'll be adding in 300 MG NPP and 25 MG Proviron per day.
    Test and NPP will be split into injections 3 times per week (M W & F)

Can an estrodiol reading that high give me issues with prolactin when I start this next cycle? I believe the two are related in that the higher the estradiol the more potential there is for prolactin issues.... But I may be mistaken.

I'm going to be adding in P5p to help control Prolactin.

Bottom line is that I don't want to add in anything that is not absolutely necessary at my next cycle be it an AI or Caber.

Thank you!!

Last edited by DPSCT; 09-13-2021 at 08:24 AM.
    Kiki likes this.

Kiki is offline Associate Member
    High prolactin is one mofo of a killer. It’s worse than high estrogen.

Anyways high estrogen + high prolactin is the defacto formula for developing gyno.

Personally I’d run the caber from the start no questions asked. The AI id keep on hand for when it may be needed.

Good info.

Any other options on this topic at all??

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I’ve never run an AI or caber…ever.

I handle estrogen and prolactin sides quite well and recognize the value of elevated E2. There’s also a genetic component so it’s difficult to paint with a broad brush. I would let symptoms be your compass.

I get some slight edema on high test (6-800 mgs) and some delayed orgasms on Tren due to elevated prolactin (4-600 mgs). I’m a believer in less is more and crashed estrogen and prolactin is a whole different can of worms.

I’m also a believer in having mast and proviron on board…especially with any 19 nors.
    DPSCT likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiki View Post
    High prolactin is one mofo of a killer. It’s worse than high estrogen.

Anyways high estrogen + high prolactin is the defacto formula for developing gyno.

Personally I’d run the caber from the start no questions asked. The AI id keep on hand for when it may be needed.
    Caber on board for 500 mgs of test? We have a very different opinion. No way in hell..

OP, if you’re not symptomatic don’t treat the lab numbers and caber for a test only cycle is bananas (no offense Kiki).

If you have gyno flaring or a history of it, then that’s a different conversation.

If you’re that concerned, I’d go with Mast as an anti estrogen agent with some mild anabolic properties

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    I’ve never run an AI or caber…ever.

I handle estrogen and prolactin sides quite well and recognize the value of elevated E2. There’s also a genetic component so it’s difficult to paint with a broad brush. I would let symptoms be your compass.

I get some slight edema on high test (6-800 mgs) and some delayed orgasms on Tren due to elevated prolactin (4-600 mgs). I’m a believer in less is more and crashed estrogen and prolactin is a whole different can of worms.

I’m also a believer in having mast and proviron on board…especially with any 19 nors.
    You don't know what a relief it is to read this. It seems like almost EVERY cycle post I see people are adding in at least an AI right out of the gate with no regard whatsoever as to if they even really need it. I never understood that. It's like taking Tylenol before you get a headache no?

My last cycle (my first ever in my 50s) was 500 MG test for 16 weeks. No AI. I just didn't feel I needed it... well... because I just didn't FEEL like I needed it. I did have Aromasin on hand just didn't feel it was necessary based on my lack of high Estrogen symptoms.

Next cycle will be 500 MG test per week, 300 MG NPP per week and 50 mg Proviron per day. Proviron will provide the DHT component. No Caber. I'll have Aromasin on hand again but I hope I won't need it. Didn't need it last cycle. I'll also have P5P on hand as a prolactin back up but unlikely I'll need that either.

I wish people gave more thought to AI's/Caber before simply throwing them into every cycle. Why take anything more than you need... Just never made sense to me...

SampsonandDelilah likes this.

You don't know what a relief it is to read this. It seems like almost EVERY cycle post I see people are adding in at least an AI right out of the gate with no regard whatsoever as to if they even really need it. I never understood that. It's like taking Tylenol before you get a headache no?

My last cycle (my first ever in my 50s) was 500 MG test for 16 weeks. No AI. I just didn't feel I needed it... well... because I just didn't FEEL like I needed it. I did have Aromasin on hand just didn't feel it was necessary based on my lack of high Estrogen symptoms.

Next cycle will be 500 MG test per week, 300 MG NPP per week and 50 mg Proviron per day. Proviron will provide the DHT component. No Caber. I'll have Aromasin on hand again but I hope I won't need it. Didn't need it last cycle. I'll also have P5P on hand as a prolactin back up but unlikely I'll need that either.

I wish people gave more thought to AI's/Caber before simply throwing them into every cycle. Why take anything more than you need... Just never made sense to me...

Couldn’t agree more.

I would read up on masteron , it’s an awesome drug and is multifaceted. Test, 19 nor and mast is the holy trinity. HUGE fan of proviron on cycle as well

You’re on the right track for sure imho
    Charlie67 likes this.

Thread Information