• 2 Post By Quester
  • 3 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By Cylon357
  • 2 Post By Cylon357

Thread: Fight Flu with weak immune system

Dgs59 is offline Member

Question Fight Flu with weak immune system

I have one hell of a bastard flu for 5 days with fever and I have lost a wooping 8* KG in 5 days. Fever was so bad that I couldn't gather myself to do my regular cruise injections (missed two shots) and I actually sweat like someone was throwing jugs of water on my head, did not feel like eating anything at all either which contributed in losing weight. I do always get bad flu, drags me to the bed but the flu I get since I started cruising is way stronger then ever, is this a clear indication that test trt dosages have weakened my immune system.

I decided to jump to test centre to get COVID test. Because we are COVID free state and we have no cases for a long time and I haven't travelled for years and anyone entering the state are forced quarantine so doctor never asked me to get tested but I went in anyways. I am sure results be negative, I definitely got this from gym on Tuesday, shook hands with few people and forgot to wash/sanitize.

In last 6 days, tonight I had a good nice dinner and I actually felt hungry and now typing this feeling much better (hopefully it only gets better from here)

Just a question, what you guys use to fight against weakened immune system? Or bad flu for example. (has anyone here been COVID positive?)

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dgs59 View Post
    I have one hell of a bastard flu for 5 days with fever and I have lost a wooping 8* KG in 5 days. Fever was so bad that I couldn't gather myself to do my regular cruise injections (missed two shots) and I actually sweat like someone was throwing jugs of water on my head, did not feel like eating anything at all either which contributed in losing weight. I do always get bad flu, drags me to the bed but the flu I get since I started cruising is way stronger then ever, is this a clear indication that test trt dosages have weakened my immune system.

I decided to jump to test centre to get COVID test. Because we are COVID free state and we have no cases for a long time and I haven't travelled for years and anyone entering the state are forced quarantine so doctor never asked me to get tested but I went in anyways. I am sure results be negative, I definitely got this from gym on Tuesday, shook hands with few people and forgot to wash/sanitize.

In last 6 days, tonight I had a good nice dinner and I actually felt hungry and now typing this feeling much better (hopefully it only gets better from here)

Just a question, what you guys use to fight against weakened immune system? Or bad flu for example. (has anyone here been COVID positive?)
    You can try emergen-C. If you were just starting to come down with symptoms, I'd have suggested Tamiflu, but it's way too late now.

Really, the best thing for the flu is chicken soup, saltines, a ton of water and lots of bed rest. Maybe some flu medicine for the aches, pains and congestion.
    Dgs59 and Test Monsterone like this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    For Covid prevention, Vit-D, about 4000 mcg daily with food that contains fat.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't know if this works, but when I was really sick I would gargle mouthwash 4 times a day and try to breathe in deeply some of that air after spitting it out. This may kill some of the viruses in your upper airways.
    Honkey_Kong, Cylon357 and Dgs59 like this.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    You know what will make you feel better temporarily is dry scooping a stim preworkout. The caffeine rush will mask the symptoms a bit for a while. You'll feel like shit when you come down though.
    Dgs59 likes this.

Cylon357 is online now Nice Guy Cy
    Blog Entries
    Zinc, garlic, vitamin c as the otc stuff.

Take a peek at Thymosin alpha 1 if you are in to peptides.

Estrogen has a positive influence on the immune system, so maybe kill any AI you are on if you are taking it.
    Dgs59 likes this.

Cylon357 is online now Nice Guy Cy
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I don't know if this works, but when I was really sick I would gargle mouthwash 4 times a day and try to breathe in deeply some of that air after spitting it out. This may kill some of the viruses in your upper airways.
    There is some evidence, I don't have confirmation, that some mouthwashes can kill covid. Think along the lines of one of the listerines, not some kiddy bubble gum stuff. Doctor google has way more info on this than I do.

BTW, that is gargling with some mouthwashes, not using it topically. Several mouthwashes are highly antiseptic and excellent cleaners if applied topically, but there has only been a handful that apparently have this effect orally.

Dgs59 is offline Member
    Thanks guys, yeah it's Day 11 and I am feeling way way better, still blowing my nose which doesn't make sense as usually blowing nose part is over in few days. Throat is no longer sore, I do however have cough and chest is tight. Benadryl is the thing but really 10 days stayed home and went work yesterday. I am still recovering, what a long recovery time. Unless my immune system is terrible now or the virus I had was one nasty one, I am usually over the flu in 5 days or max 6.

COVID results came out negative

I will remember these things for next time hopping never get caught with this type of virus.

I can eat now but not much, eating less then half of what I used to 11 days ago but at least I feel hungry Dropped lots of weight and Haven't gone back to gym yet. Just doing some stretching ett
    Last edited by Dgs59; 09-18-2021 at 01:55 AM.

Thread Information