Fiskevatten is offline Member

Lower E2 - No AAS? Or?

Aloha!

Finally back and living in Asia and have more options for treatment and fun stuff.
    Last time I did a cycle has to be 1.5 years ago, doing T-prop and Anavar , with a regular PCT of Clomid and Nolva
    as recommended here.

A month or so after PCT I had all normal values besides ALT, ALA, Creatine and E2.
    E2 was at 162 pmol/L.
    Four months ago I did another test (nothing done in between) and E2 ended up sticking with 117 pmol/L.
    Body managed to sort the liver and creatine to normal levels.

I still have backne (even cysts from time to time), anxiety and less sexual drive.
    Iīve also started to feel dryer knees and elbows, thatīs new.
    The backne only happens to me normally during or after a PCT for about a month before clearing up.

I did a fast BW today of Total T, Free T, E2, Blood Count and Progest just to have a start.
    If anything odd I will take the rest.
    BP has gotten worse and was today 169/79 resting.
    Should have the answers within 3 days.

Questions:
    - If E2 stays high, would a treatment of Aromasin help? Should it it be taken very low dose long-term or split it two days as example?
    Donīt want to crash my E2.
    - Can any other factors play a role that I havenīt thought of for my symptoms? (healthy in all aspects besides that).
    - If I plan to do another cycle in a month, would sorting this beforehand even be neccessary? Looking to do a longer cycle this time.
    Worst case I skip cycle to get body back on track.

Thank you all mucho mucho!

Kiki is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiskevatten View Post
    Questions:
    - If E2 stays high, would a treatment of Aromasin help?
    Aromasin definitely works to lower estrogen.

Umm.... Donīt ask me how, just got back some of the BW and Estrogen was low...

I have not taken anything at all during this time, and now my E2 is suddenly <10 pg/mL with reference 11-44 pg/mL
    How is that possible?

That explains the dry joints right? But can that affect mood, backne and sexual drive?
    How do I sort that?

Waiting for the other labs.
    Blood count was normal.

Umm.... Donīt ask me how, just got back some of the BW and Estrogen was low...

I have not taken anything at all during this time, and now my E2 is suddenly <10 pg/mL with reference 11-44 pg/mL
    How is that possible?

That explains the dry joints right? But can that affect mood, backne and sexual drive?
    How do I sort that?

Waiting for the other labs.
    Blood count was normal.
    BUMP

Since E2 was low (not expected) I fear T might be low or close to low as well.
    Depending on results of low or normal there, would another PCT or cycle and then PCT be the best approach?

I am thinking of doing an only Test cycle 12 weeks. Would love to try Deca , but I am afraid I will push towards TRT much sooner, which I might already be a candidate for.
    Issue with TRT for me is that Sweden hates hormone treatments legally, same goes for insurance, and they only provide Nebido.
    Though I have no plan to live there for the next 2-3 years.

Any advice is much appreciated!

BUMP

Since E2 was low (not expected) I fear T might be low or close to low as well.
    Depending on results of low or normal there, would another PCT or cycle and then PCT be the best approach?

I am thinking of doing an only Test cycle 12 weeks. Would love to try Deca , but I am afraid I will push towards TRT much sooner, which I might already be a candidate for.
    Issue with TRT for me is that Sweden hates hormone treatments legally, same goes for insurance, and they only provide Nebido.
    Though I have no plan to live there for the next 2-3 years.

Any advice is much appreciated!
    Both Free T and Total T came back normal on low side.
    So far too low E2 and normal T

Thread Information