• 1 Post By Honkey_Kong
  • 1 Post By Fit4Florida
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 2 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah

Thread: Need some input

Fit4Florida is offline Junior Member

Need some input

So I’ve been collecting gear and information In prep for my 1st cycle in 17 yrs. back to training for a year, diet tight, body fat in check, 43rs old, not a competitor just enjoy being healthy/strong and looking like it.

On hand;
    6ml pharma grade Test Cyp (200mg)
    10ml Deca
    10ml Test P 250
    100 ct .25 Nolvadex
    Cycle Support supplement
    DIM 350mg

Ordering/on order;
    100ct .5 letrozole
    50 ct nolvadex
    20ml Test C 250

I originally wanted to put together a moderate beginner cycle of pharma grade Test Cyp but was only able to get 6ml

I’ve since scored a great source of high quality UGL gear. So I ordered some stuff for my 2nd cycle as well. I want to utilize the pharma Test Cyp but only have the 6ml and I’m not sure where to go from there.

Any ideas on what to do with what I have?

Thanks ahead!
    Last edited by Fit4Florida; 09-19-2021 at 09:38 AM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not sure why you got letro. It is overkill, better to just keep adex or aromasin on hand. Don’t take any ai unless you need too. Just keep cycle simple 500mg test/week for 10-12 weeks.
    Last edited by redz; 09-19-2021 at 04:46 PM.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^^^ this

Letro is way overkill

If you’re dead set on running deca , I would add in some mast enth. 19 nors and mast for me are like peanut butter and jelly

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    ^^^^^ this

Letro is way overkill

If you’re dead set on running deca, I would add in some mast enth. 19 nors and mast for me are like peanut butter and jelly
    Or something DHT-derived.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Thanks for the info, just ordered the Letro because of some information on the “everything you need to know about gyno” thread. Just wanted to keep it on hand in case I had issues in the future.

Can I start the Test Cyp until it runs out and finish with Test P in the same cycle? Or do you need to run those separately?
    Last edited by Fit4Florida; 09-19-2021 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fit4Florida View Post
    Thanks for the info, just ordered the Letro because of some information on the “everything you need to know about gyno” thread. Just wanted to keep it on hand in case I had issues in the future.

Can I start the Test Cyp until it runs out and finish with Test P in the same cycle? Or do you need to run those separately?
    technically test is test, but I don't know how you're going to manage a stable level of it in your body going from test C to P (plus you're going to have to pin more frequently with P). And 20ml of test c (250mg/ml) isn't enough for a cycle. If you were going to take 500mg a week in 2 shots, you'd need 24ml of it for 12 weeks. And you have to also understand that the vial may say it has 10ml of gear in it, but in actuality there might be only 9ml in there.

I'd get another vial of it. You don't have to use it all.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    technically test is test, but I don't know how you're going to manage a stable level of it in your body going from test C to P (plus you're going to have to pin more frequently with P). And 20ml of test c (250mg/ml) isn't enough for a cycle. If you were going to take 500mg a week in 2 shots, you'd need 24ml of it for 12 weeks. And you have to also understand that the vial may say it has 10ml of gear in it, but in actuality there might be only 9ml in there.

I'd get another vial of it. You don't have to use it all.

I’m thinking I can use the 6ml of Test Cyp 200 to fill in the shortage right? Same ester just slightly less concentrated? That would give me 26ml or 6200mg to run with?

Quote Originally Posted by Fit4Florida View Post
    I’m thinking I can use the 6ml of Test Cyp 200 to fill in the shortage right? Same ester just slightly less concentrated? That would give me 26ml or 6200mg to run with?
    You're going to have to do a little math to make sure the dosage is right.
    Fit4Florida likes this.

Much thanks gentlemen.

My first 2 cycles were run on shotty advice from some friends when we were much younger. Forums like these didn’t exist and finding info was close to impossible for me.

To answer the question: yes but they were simple one vial taper cycles Deca /test 250 from what I remember and no PCT. God only knows I thought my dick was broke for the better part of a year……no fun
    Last edited by Fit4Florida; 09-22-2021 at 05:27 AM.

At 43 and access to a solid UGL, I would just order enough cyp to circumvent having to do mathematics and ester juggling and just front load the CYO week one and stay the course with a single long ester.

If you had dick issues before and are dead set on using Deca , I would for sure have masterone on board. I would also add in some proviron . The mast though is a must have for me and provides amazing air support for estrogen and prolactin control while also having some mild androgenic and anabolic properties and gives that DHT derivative that HK mentioned.

For me it’s a must have…even at 3-400. Aesthetically for me it begins to shine between 5-600

At 43 and access to a solid UGL, I would just order enough cyp to circumvent having to do mathematics and ester juggling and just front load the CYO week one and stay the course with a single long ester.

If you had dick issues before and are dead set on using Deca , I would for sure have masterone on board. I would also add in some proviron . The mast though is a must have for me and provides amazing air support for estrogen and prolactin control while also having some mild androgenic and anabolic properties and gives that DHT derivative that HK mentioned.

For me it’s a must have…even at 3-400. Aesthetically for me it begins to shine between 5-600
    Sounds like solid logic to me. I’ve decided to save the Test Prop and the Deca for round 2.

Based on all the advise you guys are willing to share; I’ve decided to run 1st cycle Test CYP only(450-500mgs), no AI unless symptoms develop, and a standard protocol PCT.

Pre-cycle blood test scheduled for 9/29, Going to spend the next week working on meal plan and calorie goals, dial in split/schedule, and supplements I.e vitamins and organ support for post cycle along with PCT. Cant say enough about the info and good people I’ve found here!
    Thanks yet again!
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

Solid ^^^^

(If you run the prop and can afford it, look into NPP. Make your pinning schedule easier. Just an idea)

Word
    Last edited by SampsonandDelilah; 09-22-2021 at 04:11 PM.
    Fit4Florida likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^^^ this

Letro is way overkill

If you’re dead set on running deca, I would add in some mast enth. 19 nors and mast for me are like peanut butter and jelly
    S&D is going to change his name to MAST.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I wrong?
    charger69 likes this.

Killah_Keith is offline Junior Member
    At 43, you might want to just consider year-round TRT.

Best part about that, no need for PCT. Stable testosterone levels 24/7/365

Thread Information