Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Advice needed for endurance Sports/fat burning

Future1947 is offline New Member

Advice needed for endurance Sports/fat burning

Hello everyone,

I can really use some advice for creating a stack that is focused for endurance athletes. My primary goal is to burn fat then secondary is to build endurance muscle. I am a cyclist (not professional) and I can’t seem to get some of the lbs off and increase my sprints and hill climbing. Weight training is light upper body with heavier focus on legs. Goal is to drop weight and find that nice power to weight ratio on a bike. I used gear about 15 years ago but back then it was just for glamor muscles with curls for the girls. I’m much more into endurance. I was thinking a Winstrol , Clen , low Test E cycle? What would you Pro’s recommend? TIA.

Stats: 6’2”
    Weight: 195
    BF: 15%

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Sounds like more of a diet and training issue here. Have you cycled before?

Edit oops I see you cycled before. Test only would be best this long after cycling.

Future1947 is offline New Member
    Always a possibility. I am positive that I am in a calorie deficiet. Some of my rides burns anywhere from 2,000-5,000 calories. My average daily ride is about a 1,000 burned. I’m just trying to get that stubborn fat stomach. I need to get from 200ish to 185 (ideally). That will up my speed significantly as long as I don’t burn too much muscle off.

Killah_Keith is offline Junior Member
    You are 35, tall and heavy trying to complete in a young, slender, lightweight endurance sport.

You don't need a cycle, you need to be on TRT. That's year round for life. Get your blood work checked, I'm willing to bet your testosterone is low.

I've also logged quite a few thousand miles on a road bike. Including a few hundred mile races.

So I understand the energy put out and training involved. Not many things are more catabolic than hours and hours pedaling away on a bike with very little calories.

I myself used Cardarine and sr9009 together for fasted cardio on an airdyne bike. It absolutely works. But you still need to be in a calorie deficit. if you still have belly fat, and it's not going away. You are either going completely catabolic and losing muscle, or you are not in a deficit. Highly probable it's the calorie deficit.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    If you want to slim down, maintain your protein intake, but reduce your carbs. The only way to lose weight is to consume fewer calories than you use.

Thread Information