FRANK WHITE is offline Senior Member

Is mail slow from Europe now? My gear hasn't arrived.

I ordered gear about 4-5 weeks ago from my usual person in UK. Never had a problem before with anything. Usual delivery time has been two weeks max. I haven't recieved anything now. My person sais he sent it four weeks ago and to just be patient. I'm trying to be but I haven't recieved a customs letter or anything. It wasn't a huge order but it was important to me. Has anyone had any similiar experiences or problems with overseas shipments. If it was siezed I should have gotten a letter, right. Any advice as to how to handle this situation would be greatly appreciated. My person in UK has been a solid Bro. I really don't wan't to think that he just didn't send it. Thanks.

secretagentswole is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANK WHITE
    I ordered gear about 4-5 weeks ago from my usual person in UK. Never had a problem before with anything. Usual delivery time has been two weeks max. I haven't recieved anything now. My person sais he sent it four weeks ago and to just be patient. I'm trying to be but I haven't recieved a customs letter or anything. It wasn't a huge order but it was important to me. Has anyone had any similiar experiences or problems with overseas shipments. If it was siezed I should have gotten a letter, right. Any advice as to how to handle this situation would be greatly appreciated. My person in UK has been a solid Bro. I really don't wan't to think that he just didn't send it. Thanks.

Mine came from the uk, took em 4 weeks after shipment. dont sweat it yet, its slow....I was really starting to figure mine was gone.

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

Time

I Have Recieved 3 Different Orders From Greece And Its Only Taken From 8-12 Days On All Three The Last One Was 8 Days And I Was Amazed.

Order

Wish You The Best Hope Everything Works Out!

Gear

As Far As Advice I Dont Know Be Patient If Customs Gets It Im Sure They Will Send You A Letter Will Your Source Resend
    Or Discount With Customs Letter?

DF2003 and secretagentswole, thanks for the responses bro's. I'm gonna try to be patient, as tough as that is, for a while longer. Swole, your story gives me renewed hope that maybe I'll get my gear. Thanks. DF, I'm pretty sure my person will resend or work something out if I get a customs letter. I'll double check on that. Peace and take Care Bro's.

TANK01 is offline Associate Member
    Funny innit I live in the UK and couldn't find a decent source, so I import my gear from Spain and Greece.

My last shipment from Greece, last week, took 8 days, you probably need to add another week or so for US/Canada.

Rattler is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TANK01
    Funny innit I live in the UK and couldn't find a decent source, so I import my gear from Spain and Greece.

My last shipment from Greece, last week, took 8 days, you probably need to add another week or so for US/Canada.

What part of the UK do you live in? I am in the army and was stationed in Germany for a while. Ever in the Military?

TANK01 is offline Associate Member
    Hey Rattler m8, I'm Welsh.
    And yes I did 15 Years in the Service, 10Years in 22 regiment.

Rattler is offline New Member
    Hey Rattler m8, I'm Welsh.
    And yes I did 15 Years in the Service, 10Years in 22 regiment.
    Cool man, I was in Germany for a little while but then went to train with the British Paratroopers in UK for a month.

Tank,

Thanks for the response Bro. My guy is in the UK but most of the stuff is from Spain or other places. Can't beat Testex or Schering. I've spoken to him, and as expected, he's gonna work something out if it doesn't make it in a week or so. He's always been a real solid Bro whom I would trust with anything. Peace and take Care.

Thread Information