Next up on the agenda. Mass.

Compounds:

Dbol /Test Cyp/EQ/Tren /GH/Deca /Anavar /Anastrozole/Caber
    Raloxafene on hand

Week 1-4:

Test Cyp: 650 mg/wk
    Anavar: 30mg/day
    Deca: 200 mg/wk
    Dbol: 50mg/day split morning and afternoon before I workout.
    EQ: 800 mg/wk
    Tren: 600 mg/wk
    I'm not too sensitive to gyno so I'm thinking 3 A.I./wk, increase if needed. Caber 1 mg x 2/wk

EQ is quite a long ester, after the 4 weeks I'll dial back Deca to 75mg/wk (joint support)

Week 5-8:

Test Cyp: 650 mg/wk
    Anavar: 30mg/day
    Deca: 75 mg/wk
    Dbol: 50 mg/day split morning and afternoon before I workout.
    EQ: 800 mg/wk
    Tren: 600 mg/wk
    3 A.I./wk & Caber 2/wk

Week 9-12:

Same as weeks 5-8 but no more Dbol

Week 13-24:

Same as week 9-12 but add in 4iu/day GH.

I'll be eating super clean, mainly very low sodium Tuna packs with rice and veggies, eggs, and drinking pasteurized egg whites, chicken and sweet potato.
    I plan on eating at a 600-700 calorie surplus.

My supplements include:
    Fish oil, Vit E, ZMA, EAA's, Egg White Protein, Glutamine, Milk Thistle (should add TUDCA during Dbol and after to aid in liver enzyme recovery), Calcium.

After the cycle I'm on TRT and will run 175 mg/wk Test.

Blog Entries
    I like the cycle for the most part…I’m wondering why the EQ and the GH…the 4 weeks of growth hormone won’t to anything noticeable as it takes about 6 months of regular use to see results and the cycle is plenty anabolic enough with out the eq so I don’t feel it’s necessary but that’s me…
    How much so in mg of a.I. are you proposing?…if your not prone I’d leave it out to start again my 2cents…maybe I’m overlooking something but others will chime in…

Meow_Wolf is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    I like the cycle for the most part…I’m wondering why the EQ and the GH…the 4 weeks of growth hormone won’t to anything noticeable as it takes about 6 months of regular use to see results and the cycle is plenty anabolic enough with out the eq so I don’t feel it’s necessary but that’s me…
    How much so in mg of a.I. are you proposing?…if your not prone I’d leave it out to start again my 2cents…maybe I’m overlooking something but others will chime in…
    It's the last 12 weeks with GH.. mainly because it's a long cycle and receptors will be soaked/overloaded and the GH will help my body utilize the high dosages better. That's what I've seen in my research at least.
    And it's expensive to run quality GH. Haha

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    For me it’s a little busy, but to each their own.

That being said, save your money for 4 weeks of GH (which will have zero effect) and run 25 mgs of MK 677 for 12 weeks

With both Tren and deca on board, I’d add in some mast. I can’t preach it enough with 19 nors (I’m sure folks are tired of hearing me say that but it’s so important imho)

That’s just me
    Last edited by SampsonandDelilah; 09-22-2021 at 12:32 PM.
    ghettoboyd likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    For me it’s a little busy, but to each their own.

That being said, save your money for 4 weeks of GH (which will have zero effect) and run 25 mgs of MK 677 for 12 weeks

With both Tren and deca on board, I’d add in some mast. I can’t preach it enough with 19 nors (I’m sure folks are tired of hearing me say that but it’s so important imho)

That’s just me
    I'll consider dropping the GH. Save some money too.. Deca is minimal dose after 4 weeks but I'll look into incorporating Mast in the future.
    Thank you

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The mast is for more for the Tren (same family as deca ) Just a prolactin inducing agent is all.

Your call, just sharing my insights. Mast does great work with estrogen and prolactin.

Godspeed

(Look into MK 677 - secretagogue for GH)

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I agree with S&D that it seems a little busy for me. I also think the 2 orals at the same time is not necessary.
    I have read that the milk thistle competes for the receptors and will minimize the effect of AAS. I am not sure if it is true, but I never run it on cycle. I recommend NAC for the liver.
    I personally only use Tren for cutting for a competition, but that is personal preference.
    I would say drop the anavar and take the Dbol for 4 weeks along with MK677.
    The MK will allow you to gain weight from the food. The Dbol will fill you up with water.
    I do not use an AI however you usage seems a little high. NOtE : the AI will not help with prolactin

Just my $.02

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Killah_Keith is offline Junior Member
    I feel your liver is going to take quite a beating.

You are planning to run Dbol and Anavar at the same time, you better at least add 1g NAC in the morning and night. And absolutely the same for TUDCA.

I also agree on not using an AI (unless needed) while adding in Masteron

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I agree with adding in some masteron . DHT steroids are important to use with 19 nors. And that's a fuckload of orals. Are you going to even notice anything from the anavar with the dbol going?

Also, even though I've run a lot of test in the past, other people have convinced me to run the test a little higher than a TRT dose and let other steroids do the heavy lifting. They were designed to be better at certain specific tasks than test is. I think the goal we should keep in mind is to get the performance/growth we want with the least amount of gear possible to get it.

Huher is offline Associate Member
    Is it just me who noticed he would like to be on 600 tren for 24 weeks?

I would drop the anavar after the first phase, keep the tren for the last 10-12 weeks and run 4 iu hgh from the beginning.
    The base is good imo, I had a similar cycle last year and had huge gains. It was 600 sust, 1.2g deca for the first 12 weeks with 60mg dbol in 1-8 weeks, then 600 sust 1g eq 600 tren e for another 12 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I agree with S&D that it seems a little busy for me. I also think the 2 orals at the same time is not necessary.
    I have read that the milk thistle competes for the receptors and will minimize the effect of AAS. I am not sure if it is true, but I never run it on cycle. I recommend NAC for the liver.
    I personally only use Tren for cutting for a competition, but that is personal preference.
    I would say drop the anavar and take the Dbol for 4 weeks along with MK677.
    The MK will allow you to gain weight from the food. The Dbol will fill you up with water.
    I do not use an AI however you usage seems a little high. NOtE : the AI will not help with prolactin

Just my $.02

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have caber on hand, didn't need it last run of tren but better safe than sorry!

tlaloc is offline Junior Member
    How many cycles have you done and what did your previous cycle consist of?

Thread Information