Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Hardgainers ("beta males", guys built like Harry Styles), did AAS give you big gains?

Killah_Keith is offline Junior Member
    Nobody here believes for one second you were anything more than a boy scout.

Stolen valor is not something I take lightly. Nor do others.

I've served my years in the sand. Again, no need to list my accolades.

Ban this shit bird.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGypsyKing View Post
    Christ almighty, dude. You said you lift double what I lift, and said there's plenty of people who lift double what you lift. It's simple multiplication.

And YOU were the one who brought up numbers. Which were small numbers. Then clowned my numbers which were about the same or higher than the numbers you brought up. LOL. Unreal.
    I think you need to re-read the thread. I didn't say anything. I saw you talking shit about whatt that guy lifts and then the numbers you claim to lift are something I'd expect a noob to be lifting.

You know the old expression "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones?"

Lol. Well I guess you're not really someone who juices then. And make a good case for not doing so.
    He's a lot stronger, bigger, in better shape and knowledgeable about gear than you. If you weren't such a troll, you probably could learn quite a lot from him

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Would love to know your Darby scores and how you got through RAP with “strong chick muscles”. I don’t buy your story for a second.

From Harry Styles, to Antonio Brown, Julian Edelman to Justin Bieber? You’re all over the fucking place man and you sound more like a high school girl than someone who “takes heads at close range and survived”. Good comedy though, you had me laughing like a high school girl, so now there’s two of us.

Congrats on getting the attention you so desperately need…

I’m out

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    I'm an Army Ranger. So shut your f'n mouth about weak in body or mind. I've taken heads at close range and survived shit you've never even had nightmares of going through. But yeah tell me about how alpha you are because you eat 4,000 calories a day. Big MAGA guy?
    easy tough guy. I know many rangers, and none would brag about it on a forum online for illegal substances.

slow ur fucking role please. do not forget u came for help, and alot has been provided. If u do not like the answers then cease asking questions as ur skin is not thick enough. Remember its a forum for hormones, u will always get good, bad, and just plain fucking dumb responses.

we are here to help, we can all work together for the same goal.

I'm an Army Ranger. So shut your f'n mouth about weak in body or mind. I've taken heads at close range and survived shit you've never even had nightmares of going through. But yeah tell me about how alpha you are because you eat 4,000 calories a day. Big MAGA guy?
    Do you play Call of Duty on Xbox? Playstation? Or PC?
    Killah_Keith likes this.

Slowhand is offline Associate Member
    I had zero chest hair before I started at 21. I didn’t start growing any until I was on TRT full-time about 5 years ago. Naturally if I don’t workout, eat big, etc… my body would go back to 5’7 130 pounds. I was the definition of a hardgainer, even though I was doing everything right. I’m not sure what my total testosterone was before my first cycle but after about : cycles I had it tested after a year break from gear and it was about 600. These days on TRT I’m at 1100-1200 every 6 months I get blood work. The most I weighed was 225… so, I was able to put on nearly 100 pounds now I’m sit between 195-200 which I’m happy with on my frame, 6” wrists.
    DinAZ and SampsonandDelilah like this.

Slowhand is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    easy tough guy. I know many rangers, and none would brag about it on a forum online for illegal substances.
    It’s funny you mention this. I was arrogant once and talked about my military career, much like he did… on another forum. I ended up getting a PM from a journalist at ‘Stars & Stripes’ who “wanted to interview me about my anabolic steroids use” needless to say it scared the shit out of me ��
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

DinAZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand View Post
    I had zero chest hair before I started at 21. I didn’t start growing any until I was on TRT full-time about 5 years ago. Naturally if I don’t workout, eat big, etc… my body would go back to 5’7 130 pounds. I was the definition of a hardgainer, even though I was doing everything right. I’m not sure what my total testosterone was before my first cycle but after about : cycles I had it tested after a year break from gear and it was about 600. These days on TRT I’m at 1100-1200 every 6 months I get blood work. The most I weighed was 225… so, I was able to put on nearly 100 pounds now I’m sit between 195-200 which I’m happy with on my frame, 6” wrists.
    I’m a fairly hairy dude. no back hair but thick hair on head, beard, neck, chest, legs. Even so, the rate at which my body hair grows has slows down immensely at nearly 40. I didn’t realize it until I did a testosterone cycle and saw the difference on and off. I don’t shave legs but I trim them. I had to do it 3-4X more often on cycle. Also, my head, legs, and chest hair is dark like my head hair but my arms had blondish light colored hair. On cycle my arms started getting some dark hairs.

Testosterone increased the speed of my hair growth, coarseness, and added more dark heir.

To the OP: what are you trying to get out of this thread? You made several posts in a row above just talking trash to different people. TestMonsterone said he had cycled many times but doesn’t want to do tren , and thinks TRT is best for him, so you discard his advice as useless because he is on TRT and not currently cycling anything heavy??? Do you want advice and discussion or do you want bait people into arguing and picking fights? If you believe you are a hard gainer and can never overcome that and want to keep believing that you can. If you want to cycle, learn what you can and give it a try. If you don’t wanna cycle then don’t. But asking questions, and disagreeing with everyone who responds isn’t going to get us anywhere productive.
    Slowhand and redz like this.

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    I've been a hard gainer all my life. it's been years since I used gear, but I went from like 145lbs at 6' to just shy of 190 in like 18 months with 2 cycles. the best one was test, deca , dbol , anavar . If I could do it again I'd take out the deca cause that shit had me shut down for MONTHS nothing sucks more than being in the best shape of your life in your mid 20s and your dick not working.
    Cylon357, Slowhand and DinAZ like this.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTheBuckeT21 View Post
    I've been a hard gainer all my life. it's been years since I used gear, but I went from like 145lbs at 6' to just shy of 190 in like 18 months with 2 cycles. the best one was test, deca, dbol, anavar. If I could do it again I'd take out the deca cause that shit had me shut down for MONTHS nothing sucks more than being in the best shape of your life in your mid 20s and your dick not working.
    Looking back on it, would you have just increased your diet instead?

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    It seems as though, given I - like you probably do - have normal test levels, that our receptors are less sensitive to test (or have less of the properties that convert test to dht) and so I'm wondering whether a guy built like Justin Bieber can expect to have awesome gains the way a guy who is built like Antonio Brown would.
    If you’re still around here, have a listen to the famous and (IMO), most intelligent and philosophical bodybuilder of all time, Mike Mentzer. In this phone interview he details his work with a client of his who had trouble putting on muscle, and what it took to get him to progress. Listen to the whole thing, it’s really eye opening, and it’s not about lifting heavier/longer/eating more. Everyone thinks that if you’re not gaining weight, you need to do more, which is often not the case.

https://youtu.be/2cbCkNXx-Mo

TheGypsyKing is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    What was your point again? You listed celebrities and athletes and asked what it would take each one to look like the other? If you can’t get big you can’t get big. Eat, train, sleep and repeat. Sounds like you’ve done all you can.

Not sure what good arguing or calling people is going to do for you? Good luck with it though.

What Battalion and where were you stationed?
    One of the few practical posts. Yeah I can't get big natty. Wondering if anyone else with the same issue has gotten big using Test. I'm not disclosing that stuff man.

Quote Originally Posted by Killah_Keith View Post
    Nobody here believes for one second you were anything more than a boy scout.

Stolen valor is not something I take lightly. Nor do others.

I've served my years in the sand. Again, no need to list my accolades.

Ban this shit bird.
    Seen more action in a day than I bet you saw in your career. You've got purple hearts too? I doubt it

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I think you need to re-read the thread. I didn't say anything. I saw you talking shit about whatt that guy lifts and then the numbers you claim to lift are something I'd expect a noob to be lifting.

You know the old expression "people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones?"
    Uhh, you threw stones at me haha. Then made wild claims you can't back up. You DONT lift double what I do.

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Would love to know your Darby scores and how you got through RAP with “strong chick muscles”. I don’t buy your story for a second.

From Harry Styles, to Antonio Brown, Julian Edelman to Justin Bieber? You’re all over the fucking place man and you sound more like a high school girl than someone who “takes heads at close range and survived”. Good comedy though, you had me laughing like a high school girl, so now there’s two of us.

Congrats on getting the attention you so desperately need…

I’m out
    One of us is inked to shit and takes a whole plethora of juice, and yeah, the other is definitely not looking for the attention they so desperately don't need. You're weak minded
    Last edited by TheGypsyKing; 10-27-2021 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post

slow ur fucking role please. do not forget u came for help, and alot has been provided. If u do not like the answers then cease asking questions as ur skin is not thick enough. Remember its a forum for hormones, u will always get good, bad, and just plain fucking dumb responses.

we are here to help, we can all work together for the same goal.
    Riiiight, except the only advice is eat more. Why aren't y'all all looking like Jevon Kearse if all you need to do is eat more?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Slowhand View Post
    TRT because you were naturally deficient?

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    If you’re still around here, have a listen to the famous and (IMO), most intelligent and philosophical bodybuilder of all time, Mike Mentzer. In this phone interview he details his work with a client of his who had trouble putting on muscle, and what it took to get him to progress. Listen to the whole thing, it’s really eye opening, and it’s not about lifting heavier/longer/eating more. Everyone thinks that if you’re not gaining weight, you need to do more, which is often not the case.

https://youtu.be/2cbCkNXx-Mo
    You gotta be the only non douchebag here.

Quote Originally Posted by DinAZ View Post
    I’m a fairly hairy dude. no back hair but thick hair on head, beard, neck, chest, legs. Even so, the rate at which my body hair grows has slows down immensely at nearly 40. I didn’t realize it until I did a testosterone cycle and saw the difference on and off. I don’t shave legs but I trim them. I had to do it 3-4X more often on cycle. Also, my head, legs, and chest hair is dark like my head hair but my arms had blondish light colored hair. On cycle my arms started getting some dark hairs.

Testosterone increased the speed of my hair growth, coarseness, and added more dark heir.

To the OP: what are you trying to get out of this thread? You made several posts in a row above just talking trash to different people. TestMonsterone said he had cycled many times but doesn’t want to do tren, and thinks TRT is best for him, so you discard his advice as useless because he is on TRT and not currently cycling anything heavy??? Do you want advice and discussion or do you want bait people into arguing and picking fights? If you believe you are a hard gainer and can never overcome that and want to keep believing that you can. If you want to cycle, learn what you can and give it a try. If you don’t wanna cycle then don’t. But asking questions, and disagreeing with everyone who responds isn’t going to get us anywhere productive.
    Nooo, I just said to Test Monsterone that he isn't cycling or reallly juicing. He is using TRT for therapeutic reasons and said he does not cycle.

Killah_Keith is offline Junior Member
    Nobody. Believes. You.

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    no, I loved being on gear. I only stopped because my source was the main guy involved in operation Raw Deal and it scared me out of the game completely.

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    ORD was a long time ago. dark man, dark days
    Cylon357 likes this.

Uhh, you threw stones at me haha. Then made wild claims you can't back up. You DONT lift double what I do.
    You probably don't lift. The only workout you get is when you give your fingers a workout trolling on steroids forums.
    Killah_Keith likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    You probably don't lift. The only workout you get is when you give your fingers a workout trolling on steroids forums.
    9,626 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Killah_Keith View Post
    Nobody. Believes. You.
    im devastated

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    9,626 posts
    I’ve got over 14,000 so what? I like to help people, why are you even here?

JaneDoe is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Dude you said the truth
    Last edited by JaneDoe; 11-08-2021 at 01:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cylon357 View Post
    Maybe that counts as cardio
    The way he trolls, it just might.
    Cylon357 and XnavyHMCS like this.

wango is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    There’s differences among hard gainers, too. Different hormone receptors, myostatin receptors, insulin response, etc…. You can also have high total T, but low free T, which is what really counts. So we can’t completely rule out genetic factors, and yea, some people just cannot gain, no matter what. I have friends I trained with over the years that had to work 2x as hard as me for half the results. There are hard gainers who blow up on a cycle, yet I personally don’t put on much weight at all. I’m pretty much the same on and off cycle minus some extra acne and a bad mood lol.
    After reading through this thread, this ^^^ seems to be one of the best posts that addresses your question.

All the bs & insults aside, yeah you’ll do better with AAS, but if you’re genetically limited (I’m a member of that shit-club unfortunately) your gains will be nowhere near the next guys and that’s the reality. There’s no drug that will turn you into Derrick Henry & no matter the work you put in, diet, drugs, training; guess what? You will never be him. You probably can’t grow that weird horn, braid like thing of hair that shoots out the back of his head either.

I’m tired of the eat more approach applying to everyone, because it doesn’t. If you’re a shit-club member as mentioned, those added calories if too excessive will lead to far more fat than muscle. 4,000 ain’t the answer for you. Life’s a bitch that way sometimes, but lord knows I’ve done my share of complaining so I ain’t judging you.

So what really did/do you want to do AAS wise & what do you expect? You’ve been here 3 years so you must have picked up some practical info that you can use.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Anyone who refers to themself as a "beta male" has psych issues.
    Anyone who thinks of themself as "beta male" and wants steroids as their sole means to change into a non-"beta male,' is creating psych issues.

NiceGuyResearcher is offline Associate Member
    Just do 100 pushups all at once scattered several times throughout the day like Tae Kwon Do Master, Jhoon Rhee... or former boxer Ernie Shavers.... once you start eating a lot....the stomach seems to grow to be able to be hungry for a lot more food. That's why some of those ab surgeries make the stomach small. It helps with appetite control.

costin4u2 is offline New Member
    It seems as though, given I - like you probably do - have normal test levels, that our receptors are less sensitive to test (or have less of the properties that convert test to dht) and so I'm wondering whether a guy built like Justin Bieber can expect to have awesome gains the way a guy who is built like Antonio Brown would.
    I was that guy I never thought I'd change from skinny to fat to bodybuild. Worked for me lifting heavy 5 days per week, eating 5 times daily basis and of course testosteron-e and other sarms like Ligandrol for massive gains .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information