• 1 Post By Iranon
  • 3 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By MACKATTACK
  • 2 Post By < <Samson> >
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: 3ml syringes

Iranon is offline Associate Member

3ml syringes

At my wits end with low grade 3ml syringes, currently throwing away a box of: MEDLINE luer lock disposable syringes 3cc. Going to just use EXCEL 1ml luer lock insulin syringes and just inject more often.

Anyway if anyone know of a smooth and top shelf 3ml luer lock syringe please post it here because every type I have bought is virtually unusable.
    JaneDoe likes this.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    I haven’t had any luck either. Seems like some oils/solvents make the rubber sticky. I have to press with all my strength to get anything out. I have excel/BD, and some others.
    Iranon, JaneDoe and < <Samson> > like this.

Swilderbeast is offline Junior Member
    Thought this was just me. Sometimes it pushes the oils through in seconds, sometimes I feel I can watch an entire show while trying to push 1.5cc. I do work the plunger in and out a few times before filling anymore. I can’t say if it’s helping at all, it’s just become routine at this point.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Shit’s annoying af & makes your hand shake while pushing on the plunger - I thought it was just my cheap Nipro’s

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Quote Originally Posted by Iranon View Post
    At my wits end with low grade 3ml syringes, currently throwing away a box of: MEDLINE luer lock disposable syringes 3cc. Going to just use EXCEL 1ml luer lock insulin syringes and just inject more often.

Anyway if anyone know of a smooth and top shelf 3ml luer lock syringe please post it here because every type I have bought is virtually unusable.
    Are you heating the oil? I use a hair dryer on the syringe once filled.....makes it go a little easier I feel, still slow....
    Iranon likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post
    Are you heating the oil? I use a hair dryer on the syringe once filled.....makes it go a little easier I feel, still slow....

I thought that was the prob, so I started running it under hot water - still the same

Beforehand, I’d hit the barrel with a lighter

Swilderbeast is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    I thought that was the prob, so I started running it under hot water - still the same

Beforehand, I’d hit the barrel with a lighter
    I was doing the same (let sit in a half glass of hot water) as a buddy told me it would reduce the initial muscle pain due to injection. Nope still sore assed and didn’t help the flow. It did make my muscle jump though a few times, may have gotten it too hot lol

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I regularly inject 3ccs at a time in quads. I don’t heat oil, in fact sometimes it’s even cold from being in my car. I use BD 25G 3ml syringe. I draw with 18G

Good gear should be easy to inject. I recently moved further down my quad and the shots are a breeze again. I definitely built up scar tissue in my upper front section of my quad.

Blog Entries
    My oil is thin af, since my guy started using MCT

It’s these darn syringes

It’s like the plunger sticks to the barrel

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    My oil is thin af, since my guy started using MCT

It’s these darn syringes

It’s like the plunger sticks to the barrel
    See what solvents he's using. Sounds like it isn't just BA and BB. Maybe he's using EO which will degrade the stopper.

Testolic was notorious for making good syringes into "sticky syringes".
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    See what solvents he's using. Sounds like it isn't just BA and BB. Maybe he's using EO which will degrade the stopper.

Testolic was notorious for making good syringes into "sticky syringes".

Just BB & BA

I asked, he’s been my bathtub brewer for years. I asked him ever since my head glue was put in - so I can ask me neurosurgical team about BA & BB - I don’t like EO much

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Just BB & BA

I asked, he’s been my bathtub brewer for years. I asked him ever since my head glue was put in - so I can ask me neurosurgical team about BA & BB - I don’t like EO much
    I prefer to stick to BA and BB as well.. If it's good enough for Pfizer, it's definitely good enough for me.
    < <Samson> > likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information