• 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 2 Post By Killah_Keith
  • 1 Post By Test Monsterone
  • 1 Post By Hermogenes
  • 1 Post By Killah_Keith

Thread: Test suspension cycle + carnivore diet

Hermogenes is offline Junior Member

Question Test suspension cycle + carnivore diet

It has been a long time since my last cycle (I have used Test E and Test 400 as well)
    In the past, whenever I used test I would get big and fat regards of watching my diet
    I have done the CD 2X already with good results in terms of diminished inflammation and weight loss

I am thinking about doing a 6 week cycle of
    Testosterone suspension 50mg/ED
    Carnivore diet (no eggs or milk derivatives, no processed food) : body weigh (in lbs) X 12 = daily calories to start

My goal is body re-composition and give test one more try to know if it is test or me that makes me fat

Your input, suggestions and observations are appreciated

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Steroids already increase cholesterol and RBCs, and by eating meat (I’m assuming red meat for one), it will further raise cholesterol, iron, and hence RBCs. I think you need to take a better look at your diet. Meat only diets are terrible for your health. You need fiber to absorb fats and cholesterol and to aid in digestion.
    Hermogenes likes this.

Killah_Keith is offline Junior Member
    I ate strict carnivore for a 12 week cycle. Mostly red meat. A LOT of hard boiled eggs. 8 a day minimum. Very high fat too.

Lipids we're the exact same as my normal diet. Blood pressure was perfect every time. Average heart rate was low 50s.

Felt great. Decent lean bulk. But strength was not trending up as it should have been. As a Powerlifter, this supercedes everything else.

I don't know what that means. Maybe genetics? Maybe the cholesterol thing is over blown? Layne Norton has written about this. Stan Efferding as well. Research those two.
    Last edited by Killah_Keith; 10-12-2021 at 05:42 PM.

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Killah_Keith View Post
    I ate strict carnivore for a 12 week cycle. Mostly red meat. A LOT of hard boiled eggs. 8 a day minimum. Very high fat too.

Lipids we're the exact same as my normal diet. Blood pressure was perfect every time. Average heart rate was low 50s.

Felt great. Decent lean bulk. But strength was not trending up as it should have been. As a Powerlifter, this supercedes everything else.

I don't know what that means. Maybe genetics? Maybe the cholesterol thing is over blown? Layne Norton has written about this. Stan Efferding as well. Research those two.
    Yeah, I’ve watched a lot of Stan Efferding videos on YouTube, aka mr. Vertical Diet. In a more recent video he actually admitted that in the last couple of years he’s gone away from that because of the negative health impact. But I know what you mean, in fact, Chris Bell was touting the carnivore diet for a while and also said he had good cholesterol (HDL??) levels. I’m not sure of the impact on LDL, but from what I’ve read, it seems to impact it negatively for most. But there’s more to it than just cholesterol. Red meat and processed meats alike have been shown to be related to an increased risk of gastrointestinal issues including constipation, and even cancer. The fact is that we are omnivores and we do best on a variety of foods. Now, maybe for 6-8 weeks it wouldn’t be so bad and may actually pose some benefits as far as fat loss, but I’d be weary of doing this on a steroid cycle. Everyone’s different, so who knows, maybe I’m wrong.
    Hermogenes likes this.

Hermogenes is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for your replies.
    I've done Carnivore 2X for 30 days each time.
    There was no strength loss at all, but I am not a powerlifter.
    Digestion was perfect, decreased inflammation for sure, better sleep
    But no focus or drive at all.
    Work outs where fine.
    Blood pressure and heart rate are always perfect, lipids I have no idea but my family has no heart/blood pressure issues.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Killah_Keith is offline Junior Member
    I truly believe (not real data to back this up) that it's mostly genetic.

If your ancestors thrived on fat and red meat (Eastern European) you might be predisposed to benefit from that as well.

If your ancestors thrived off nuts, seeds, fish, gain (South America). You might be better suited to this style of eating.

This is just bro science though.

I track my food and training. Make notes. Then develop my meal plans off my own data.
    Hermogenes likes this.

Thread Information