Thread: Test E/NPP/EQ

JohnnyV85 is offline Associate Member

Test E/NPP/EQ

Hey guys
    I've been getting back into the swing of things for a few months now after a long pause, cruising with test e at 100mg e3d, and I wanna do a 16 week blast with some NPP and EQ I have from last cycle. Mainly looking for guidance on what ancillary to take and how to dose based on the following:
    Test E: 125mg e3d
    NPP: 50mg e3d
    Eq: 200mg e3d

Had good results from it last time just can't remember which ancillary to take and how much. Thanks in advance

Ps it's also nice to be back and see some familiar names still out here, hope everyone's been well ��
    Last edited by JohnnyV85; 10-05-2021 at 08:53 PM. Reason: Just because

JohnnyV85 is offline Associate Member
    Nice talk

Huher is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyV85 View Post
    Hey guys
    I've been getting back into the swing of things for a few months now after a long pause, cruising with test e at 100mg e3d, and I wanna do a 16 week blast with some NPP and EQ I have from last cycle. Mainly looking for guidance on what ancillary to take and how to dose based on the following:
    Test E: 125mg e3d
    NPP: 50mg e3d
    Eq: 200mg e3d

Had good results from it last time just can't remember which ancillary to take and how much. Thanks in advance

Ps it's also nice to be back and see some familiar names still out here, hope everyone's been well ��
    I wouldn't use an ai even with double that test, only if you're very sensitive, but have same on hand. Also I think 100mg of npp a week absolutely won't do anything. Maybe 50mg ed.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Huher View Post
    I wouldn't use an ai even with double that test, only if you're very sensitive, but have same on hand. Also I think 100mg of npp a week absolutely won't do anything. Maybe 50mg ed.
    100mg of NPP will do something, but it's just going to be therapeutic for the joints.

Thread Information