Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By AR's King Silabolin

Thread: Cruise Test Levels

Hisoka is offline New Member

Cruise Test Levels

What are the ranges that you guys like to stay in while cruising?

Officially on TRT but the doc wants to keep me between 800-900 test levels, that's just the high end of natty isn't it?

Just curious as to what levels you guys like to sit at when you are cruising?

EDIT:

if you don't mind include how much /wk you're cruising on as well. I know everyone reacts differently to test but again just curious.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    The highest true TRT I have heard is 200mg/wk. Many drs. start at 100mg/wk and then titrate up or down based on follow-up blood work. In the "broscience" community TRT is thrown about without actually representing any attempt to replicate physiologic levels. In this context guys cruise on 250-500mg/wk. I really suggest doing the 100, 125, 200, 250mg/wk cruise and let your body rest. It can lead to better long-term health and long-term muscle gains in my opinion, compared to higher doses for this phase.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Hisoka View Post
    What are the ranges that you guys like to stay in while cruising?

Officially on TRT but the doc wants to keep me between 800-900 test levels, that's just the high end of natty isn't it?

Just curious as to what levels you guys like to sit at when you are cruising?

EDIT:

if you don't mind include how much /wk you're cruising on as well. I know everyone reacts differently to test but again just curious.
    I think 1000 to 1200.
    It will let u keep much of the gains.
    I think 800 to 900 is a bit too normal. We dont like to be normal.
    1500 and up migth degrade the blast.

Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk
    SampsonandDelilah and Hisoka like this.

Quote Originally Posted by powerliftmike View Post
    The highest true TRT I have heard is 200mg/wk. Many drs. start at 100mg/wk and then titrate up or down based on follow-up blood work. In the "broscience" community TRT is thrown about without actually representing any attempt to replicate physiologic levels. In this context guys cruise on 250-500mg/wk. I really suggest doing the 100, 125, 200, 250mg/wk cruise and let your body rest. It can lead to better long-term health and long-term muscle gains in my opinion, compared to higher doses for this phase.

Yeah he’s starting me at 100/wk. but I don’t think I want to sit around 8-900. I think I want to sit around 1200 but I didn’t know if maybe I wanted too much. That’s why I asked. I like to see what other people are keeping their blast gains at. We’ll see I get bloods done again in 5 weeks. So we’ll see where that lands me.

Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    I think 1000 to 1200.
    It will let u keep much of the gains.
    I think 800 to 900 is a bit too normal. We dont like to be normal.
    1500 and up migth degrade the blast.

Sent fra min SM-G998B via Tapatalk
    Yeah now this is where I’d like to sit at. I guess I’ll have to shop around to find a doc that’ll do what I ask of them. 1200 is exactly where I’d want to sit at.

EDIT: Just watched a video by Greg Doucette. Says he runs 120/wk & sits at around 900. Any opinions on that?
    Last edited by Hisoka; 10-14-2021 at 11:54 PM.

To the people on TRT does your doc let you “decide” where you want to sit at? or is everyone just UGL & getting blood work? Id like to find a doctor that will work w/ me when it comes to this. Just curious if that’s a fantasy or if it’s a possibility.

Thread Information