Thread: cycle

garrym is offline New Member

cycle

hi,
    just took my 3rd shot 1m sus 250 deca i take this every sunday im on week 3 of 8 is my dosage high enough?
    week 1 i felt like shit and now im seeing no results im naive i know but when does something start to happen.
    im training hard 5 days a week and eating real good and have managed to put no weight on?

gaz

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by garrym
    hi,
    just took my 3rd shot 1m sus 250 deca

What is sus 250 deca ????? Explain your cycle a little better. What are you taking and what is your doses. From what I hear feeling like shit while on sus is normal. I haven't had any problems with sus though.

-B

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

Sust

From What Ive Learned The Dosage Is Too Low Need To Shoot Atleast Every Third Day To Keep Your Blood Levels Up I Would Think That 250 Barely Replaces The Testosterone That Your Body Naturally Produces Are You Shooting 1 Ml Of Sust And 1ml Of Deca Every Sunday????

DF2003 is offline Banned Boofus

Search

Try A Search For Sustanon ,blood Levels And Half Life Of Steroids You Should Find Your Answers

Quote Originally Posted by twosocks40
    What is sus 250 deca ????? Explain your cycle a little better. What are you taking and what is your doses. From what I hear feeling like shit while on sus is normal. I haven't had any problems with sus though.

-B
    1m amp sustanon ,1 250 bottle deca injected every sunday

Quote Originally Posted by DF2003
    From What Ive Learned The Dosage Is Too Low Need To Shoot Atleast Every Third Day To Keep Your Blood Levels Up I Would Think That 250 Barely Replaces The Testosterone That Your Body Naturally Produces Are You Shooting 1 Ml Of Sust And 1ml Of Deca Every Sunday????
    1m amp sus and 1 250 bottle of deca every sunday

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Wow dude. If that is all you are doing then I'd say you should up the dosage. At least 500mg a week of sus. I'm not gonna say anything bad about the dosage of deca because I am running low doses of deca as well. However, with the way sustenon is, you should be running more per week. 250mg won't do shit for you. Do a search and you'll find what I'm telling you is true(consentual at least). Good luck.

-B

Thread Information