• 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By brooklyn
  • 1 Post By clarky.
  • 1 Post By brooklyn
  • 2 Post By brooklyn

Thread: Feeling very bad one week in

brooklyn is offline New Member

Feeling very bad one week in

I have been around awhile and have 10 plus cycles under my belt. I lost all my status as I was quite for several years. I am no way an expert, mainly very cookie cutter cycles, ex: Test, Dbol , maybe some Deca , etc...

Just started a cycle last week, 500 Test E and Eq 480 pw. I'm on my second pin, first on the right glute last Sunday and the second last night on the left glute. I am doing everything the same and have never had an issue before.

I can barely walk and both glutes are inflamed and very sore. The right glute was very warm. I am icing as i write.

I am very run down and just checked my temperature (100.6.)

Consider stopping as this is so painful. I have alway used my glutes and it has been over a year since my last cycle.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Are you familiar with the lab? Swabbing with an alcohol wipe?

I’d actually rotate some heat and take some ibuprofen, just make sure there’s no spider webbing coming off of it or a pus pocket that develops.

Are they both from the same lab? Run EQ before?

Just trying to think through it. Not time for panic, yet…
    clarky. likes this.

Thanks Sampson! I am familiar with the lab and have ran their gear in the past, but is my first time with EQ. Other than swollen and very sore, nothing else is noticeable.

I have taken advil and will rotate heat as suggested.

SampsonandDelilah is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Familiarity is a good thing then. Maybe they’re changed the BB ratio or carrier oil (just thinking out loud). Could try and just hit the test and wait a day or two for the EQ and see if you get the same reaction.

Been a while since you’ve pinned too, right? Your body could be angry. I’d rotate some Tylenol too if the fever persists.

Give it a day or two before you decide to quit, your body should overcome it and you’ll work though the PIP

Awesome advise! Yes, it has been about a year. I actually considered doing the test only on my next pin just to see.

I appreciate the responses.
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Are you familiar with the lab? Swabbing with an alcohol wipe?

I’d actually rotate some heat and take some ibuprofen, just make sure there’s no spider webbing coming off of it or a pus pocket that develops.

Are they both from the same lab? Run EQ before?

Just trying to think through it. Not time for panic, yet…
    I can only reiterate what sampson has said here. Definitly do hot and cold.

tlaloc is offline Junior Member
    Can you clarify exactly where you injected? There are two main injection areas for glutes, the actual gluteus maximus and the ventral glutes.

Which did you inject?

The only issues that I ever had injecting in this area were ALL on the ass cheeks, I never had an issue when I use the ventral glutes. The regular ass cheeks are much more vascular and are not ideal for injecting.

Quote Originally Posted by tlaloc View Post
    Can you clarify exactly where you injected? There are two main injection areas for glutes, the actual gluteus maximus and the ventral glutes.

Which did you inject?

The only issues that I ever had injecting in this area were ALL on the ass cheeks, I never had an issue when I use the ventral glutes. The regular ass cheeks are much more vascular and are not ideal for injecting.
    I injected the VG as I have for many years. I have had slight pain on occasion but this was crazy. It was swollen, warm to the touch and even lumpy a bit. I could barely walk. I really got worried when I developed a slight fever. I have followed Sampson's advise and it has cleared up quite a bit. I injected today (third shot in cycle) and so far so good.

Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Familiarity is a good thing then. Maybe they’re changed the BB ratio or carrier oil (just thinking out loud). Could try and just hit the test and wait a day or two for the EQ and see if you get the same reaction.

Been a while since you’ve pinned too, right? Your body could be angry. I’d rotate some Tylenol too if the fever persists.

Give it a day or two before you decide to quit, your body should overcome it and you’ll work though the PIP
    Just to follow-up, I injected today and so far so good. I am hoping it was just an anomaly. The spot (left VG) from Wednesday is still sore to the touch but getting better.

Fit4Florida is offline Junior Member
    Looks like you are on the right track. I had a similar issue 2 weeks into my current cycle. Oddly when I pinned HCG and Test Cyp same time. Swollen, hot, hurt like hell, and turned the surrounding tissue hard/firm for a few days.

I just kept “walking it off”, and making sure it wasn’t spreading or webbing like Sampson mentioned. I can pin the HCG right next to the test pin and I’m fine but mix em both and the same shit happens. I think like mentioned above some things just piss off the body Hope all is still going well.

sfour_tay is offline Member
    What’s the test and eq dosed at per ML?

Eq 600 mg per ML, Test E 300

Thread Information