Results 1 to 19 of 19
Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By clarky.
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By SampsonandDelilah
  • 1 Post By Hermogenes
  • 2 Post By warchild

Thread: 4 week cycles

  1. #1
    Hermogenes is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    55

    Question 4 week cycles

    It has been a while since I last cycled and my knowledge is somewhat dated (I have never been great with biochemistry to start with)
    I was doing some research about the benefits of doing shorter cycles and being able to steady grown while having less shut down seems interesting
    The hypothesis that came to my mind is.
    Is is possible to cycle for one month, rest for one month and repeat it indefinitely?
    In other words, if my starting T, liver and kidneys are all OK to start with is it possible to run a fast acting T cycle, add HCG to avoid testicular shut down as well as an AI for a month and them wait one month to start all over again?

    Some thing like:

    Week 1-4 = Test prop 50mg ED
    Week 1-4 = Adex .25 ED
    Week 1-4 = HCG... ?

    PCT shouldn't be needed

  2. #2
    Mooseman33's Avatar
    Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    6,276
    at that dose you will be averaging 175mg week.

    trt is going to be end result, and will keep u much more level then that nightmare you are suggesting. I like short cycles but to continue them every other month seems foolish to me.

  3. #3
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    3,401
    Should be just enough to suppress you, especially with no PCT and .25 of adex ED for that minuscule of a dose is like bringing a bazooka to a knife fight

    Your hormones are going to be on a roller coaster ride.

    Short cycles with prop are around 8 weeks…that’s a short cycle. Not sure where you’ve been reading one off and one on. but your hypothesis isn’t where you should be thinking

  4. #4
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    7,950
    Actually, you are on to something. I like it when people think outside of the box. As the others mentioned, going on and off will just confuse your body. I am A big proponent of allowing your body to reach homeostasis however…….
    I do phase cycling which is 3 small cycles making up one big cycle. Biggest gains have been made using phase cycling, but the dosages are pretty high.
    I would also like to mention that I do not use an AI. Estrogen is anabolic however I also realize that some people are gyno prone and need to take an A I.
    If you had asked me 5 years ago, I would have said an AI is required and I always took one.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hermogenes likes this.

  5. #5
    clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    16,622
    As already said, 8wks is a short cycle, however there have been some who have ran 6wks min and did ok but running 75mg day.
    Hermogenes likes this.

  6. #6
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Actually, you are on to something. I like it when people think outside of the box. As the others mentioned, going on and off will just confuse your body. I am A big proponent of allowing your body to reach homeostasis however…….
    I do phase cycling which is 3 small cycles making up one big cycle. Biggest gains have been made using phase cycling, but the dosages are pretty high.
    I would also like to mention that I do not use an AI. Estrogen is anabolic however I also realize that some people are gyno prone and need to take an A I.
    If you had asked me 5 years ago, I would have said an AI is required and I always took one.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    With a consistent test base though for the entire duration…correct? Upwards of 12 weeks or longer with the supporting cast being rotated, not the testosterone .

    I understand “phase cycling” - this isn’t what he proposed though.
    Hermogenes likes this.

  7. #7
    Hermogenes is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    Should be just enough to suppress you, especially with no PCT and .25 of adex ED for that minuscule of a dose is like bringing a bazooka to a knife fight

    Your hormones are going to be on a roller coaster ride.

    Short cycles with prop are around 8 weeks…that’s a short cycle. Not sure where you’ve been reading one off and one on. but your hypothesis isn’t where you should be thinking
    I am not sure about the Adex frequency and dose as well as the HCG .

    The whole idea is to do a cycle with no shut down Victor Conte from Balco and L Rea (Building the Perfect Beast) mention this possibility

  8. #8
    Hermogenes is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    at that dose you will be averaging 175mg week.

    trt is going to be end result, and will keep u much more level then that nightmare you are suggesting. I like short cycles but to continue them every other month seems foolish to me.
    Actually the cycle boils down to 350 mg Test (fast acting) a week + something to deal with excessive estrogen + something to keep my testicles working

  9. #9
    redz's Avatar
    redz is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    14,074
    I would skip this approach. No point in trying to reinvent the wheel here. Just cycle then pct or blsst and cruise.
    Cornish likes this.

  10. #10
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    7,950
    Quote Originally Posted by SampsonandDelilah View Post
    With a consistent test base though for the entire duration…correct? Upwards of 12 weeks or longer with the supporting cast being rotated, not the testosterone .

    I understand “phase cycling” - this isn’t what he proposed though.
    I understand. I do like that he is thinking outside the box.
    I almost always have a test base. The androgen super water composition phase I have gone as high as 1500 mg of test and then bring it down for the other phases.
    NOTE: I am not recommending this to anyone. You really need to know your body to do this because there are so many implications.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  11. #11
    charger69's Avatar
    charger69 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    7,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Hermogenes View Post
    Actually the cycle boils down to 350 mg Test (fast acting) a week + something to deal with excessive estrogen + something to keep my testicles working
    Isn’t that the book where he recommends not using an AI?
    L Brea is a proponent for letting estrogen get high…… maybe I am confused.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #12
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    3,401
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Isn’t that the book where he recommends not using an AI?
    L Brea is a proponent for letting estrogen get high…… maybe I am confused.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    I mean you are pretty old

  13. #13
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    3,401
    There is something called “pulse dosing” which is applied in other therapeutic areas, what you’re proposing reminds me of that. I just don’t know how to straddle that line between efficacy and circumventing suppression.

    There’s a reason why there are certain methodologies, it’s because they’re tried and true.
    Hermogenes likes this.

  14. #14
    Hermogenes is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Isn’t that the book where he recommends not using an AI?
    L Brea is a proponent for letting estrogen get high…… maybe I am confused.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I just got acquainted to his work this week.

    Some of it seems very smart but not my area of expertise hence I am comin g here for opinions
    SampsonandDelilah likes this.

  15. #15
    tlaloc is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    93
    How old are you?

    Do you plan on having kids?

  16. #16
    Hermogenes is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    55
    Quote Originally Posted by tlaloc View Post
    How old are you?

    Do you plan on having kids?
    50
    no

  17. #17
    SampsonandDelilah's Avatar
    SampsonandDelilah is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    La Cocina
    Posts
    3,401
    Why not cruise at 50? It’s a thought, then no need for PCT. I’m 47, been a game changer for me.

    Clomid and Tamoxifen are nasty and was never a fan of AI’s either. They made me feel more like shit than any gear I ever ran.
    Best decision I ever made…7 years ago.

    It’s a commitment, I get it

  18. #18
    tlaloc is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    93
    You are 50 and not having kids, ditch the pointless PCT and short cycles.Get on TRT for life. You dont even have to go to an expensive clinic or a primary doc to get on TRT, you can simply do it yourself at a fraction of the price.

    Cruise forever and simply blast when you want some extra size.

    Avoid the constant yo yo of coming off cycle, losing your gains and feeling like shit, its not worth it.
    Last edited by tlaloc; 10-23-2021 at 11:09 PM.

  19. #19
    warchild's Avatar
    warchild is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,936
    I dont know anyone who cycles anymore. Everything is blast & cruise on HRT. I hated coming off and doing PCT.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •