Fozzy is offline New Member

Question Some Advice please

Guys, little confused here, could someone point me in the right direction.

Just finishing up with my first cycle.

1-7 week, 100mg of Sust and 100mg of Deca once a week
    7-10 same as the first, but twice a week, <-- actually ever 4th day!

I have proviron and Liquidex on hand.

I have chosen to purchase liquidex instead of clomid. (is this ok?)

Is it a must that one will need to run anit-e such at Liquidex post cycle? Some say that there is no need if you show no signs-symptoms. Others say it will help with keeping off fat weight and bloat, ect.

Can I stick with the .5mg of Liquidex ED as my post cycle Anti-e? Can I take a smaller dose instead of 0.5? How long do I need to run this therapy? 1, 2 months?

PROVIRON, have some on hand, is this best taken during or post cycle?
    I didn't run it during, will I receive any benifit of taking it post cycle or just save it till my 2nd cycle?

If I can finish up here, Should I take my proviron (0.5?) and liquidex post or just drop the proviron?

Thanks

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    to be honest bro, i'm surprised you saw anything off this run.
    both of thoses doses are ridiculously low imho.

i cant believe you'd need any anti-e with this type of cycle, but............everyone is different.

i'd just run your clomid if you had no symptoms during your run. no need to add any type of anti-e at this point. save it for a future cycle.

btw- what kind of gains did you see from this? just curious.

peace I4L

I believe I mentioned that I purchased Liquidex instead of Clomid!
    I was looking for information if most agree that I could use the one in place of the other, from what I read in the drug profiles I can. Do you agree Iron4Life?

I went from 185 to 210 today, dropped 2% of BF. This was my first cycle, just getting a feel to see what gains I will make, I posted some inquiries before I started my first cycle with my goals and received some good advice. I have to keep my drug usage on the low down due to my job, so bulking up like the hulk is out of the question. I guess If I worked at Mickey D's flipping burgers I would not have to worry much, huh?

Most of my co workers have noticed a drastic difference and I constantly have to battle off daily inquiries about my new founded physique.

Unfortunately, not every one here can afford to spend massive amounts of cash on AS like you do. If you want to contribute to my stock I'd kindly accept them.

What about my proviron question, any benifit of taking this post cycle?

Thanks Guyz

Quote Originally Posted by iron4life79
    to be honest bro, i'm surprised you saw anything off this run.
    both of thoses doses are ridiculously low imho.

i cant believe you'd need any anti-e with this type of cycle, but............everyone is different.

i'd just run your clomid if you had no symptoms during your run. no need to add any type of anti-e at this point. save it for a future cycle.

btw- what kind of gains did you see from this? just curious.

peace I4L

i'm sorry bro,
    i misunderstood your question. i didnt mean to come off sounding like an ass either. i understand where youre coming from on the doses, especially job wise, but i think you could have done things a little differently, and been just as happy.

if you dont have clomid, get some before your cycle is over. i'm of the opinion that neither of the products you mentioned will do much to raise your natural test levels post cycle.
    'dex and proviron , along with nolva will inhibit or block estro conversion. nolva, to some extent will help with natural test levels being restored. in fact, some swear by using it instead of clomid. but for my money, clomid is the best bet by far....

sorry again for the misunderstanding bro.

peace I4L

Not a problem with your posts what so ever!

As you mentioned earlier that my doses are very low, Do you think I could skip Liquidex or Clomid?

Also, I read in the Drug profiles it says that Liquidex can be used in place of clomid and a few others. Are you saying that Clomid will help bring back my natural test levels where Liquides won't?

What about my proviron , Is there any benifit of taking it for the remainder of my 2 weeks or just save it till my next cycle?

i'm sorry bro,
    i misunderstood your question. i didnt mean to come off sounding like an ass either. i understand where youre coming from on the doses, especially job wise, but i think you could have done things a little differently, and been just as happy.

if you dont have clomid, get some before your cycle is over. i'm of the opinion that neither of the products you mentioned will do much to raise your natural test levels post cycle.
    'dex and proviron, along with nolva will inhibit or block estro conversion. nolva, to some extent will help with natural test levels being restored. in fact, some swear by using it instead of clomid. but for my money, clomid is the best bet by far....

sorry again for the misunderstanding bro.

peace I4L

i wouldnt attempt to use liquidex to bring natural test levels back post cycle bro.

yes, clomid WILL bring your natural levels back, and you can run it this way:
    300mg day 1
    100mg days 2-11
    50mg days 12-21

save everything you have for another cycle. with the doses you ran or are running, i dont think you need anything, unless youre sensitive to gyno symptoms.

peace I4L

Thanks, but when should I start my clomid therapy? Let's say that this sunday will my my final injection for this cycle?

Also I like to start taking clen post cycle to get rid of some body fat and put a little more time into cardio.

i wouldnt attempt to use liquidex to bring natural test levels back post cycle bro.

yes, clomid WILL bring your natural levels back, and you can run it this way:
    300mg day 1
    100mg days 2-11
    50mg days 12-21

save everything you have for another cycle. with the doses you ran or are running, i dont think you need anything, unless youre sensitive to gyno symptoms.

peace I4L

start your clomid 3 weeks after your last injection.

as for the clen , i believe theres a faq in the education forum that explains how to run it.

peace I4L

Thread Information