Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By JuliusPleaser
  • 2 Post By JuliusPleaser
  • 2 Post By Huher

Thread: Deca or Tren E (already searched)

JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member

Deca or Tren E (already searched)

So I was going back reading all the old posts about this question, and came out just as confused as I am now lol.

In my case, I am able to handle tren E very easily, I barely get any sides other than some irritability.

From January to June 14 of this year, I ran test c 200 and tren 200, completely recomping my body, over that 6 month period. Everyone advised me, including John Meadows (rip) not to run Tren more than 8-12 weeks, but I figured if I'm running such a low dose, I should be able to double what people typically do. I was right.

I took about a month off, then jumped on Test Cyp 480, and Primo 660; this cycle which I'm currently on, has about a month left. I got my bloodwork last week, and everything was basically normal, aside from elevated AST at 51, which goes to show how safe Primo really is.

So, even being on tren E for half a year, my body is fine. Granted it was a low dose, but I'm clearly one of those lucky people.

Being that I'm on TRT for life, I just blast and cruise, and I don't have to worry about PCT, and I can handle the harshest injectable out there.

I have 10grams (10,000mg) of Test Cyp, Deca and Tren E raws remaining; each will last me 25 weeks at 400mg, or 16 weeks at 600mg.

My plan was to brew Deca for my next cycle for the "bulk" phase, and save the Tren E for next year during my "cut." I put both in quotations because really, I do the whole Doucette "maingaining" thing, where I only slightly manipulate calories rather than gorge like a fat ass; basically, I'm either slighter over or below maintenance during these phases. Thing is, I haven't taken regular Nandrolone in over 10 years, but I did run NPP about 3 years ago, and I didn't notice any sides at all. I read from old posts about Deca bloating, but then vets saying that's up to diet and controlling estrogen, which will also help with deca dick, prolactin etc.

The reason why I'm hesitant to run Deca, is because of the whole "wet gains" thing, and after I just recomped my body to being lean, I'm not trying to get watery. The Primo is so wonderful, I've gained ZERO water retention, even from doubling my test. I, and I'm sure all of us, are fans of "dry gains," but what the posts I'm reading seem to imply, is that "wet gains" is misnomer, since LBM does include water retention WITHIN muscle, and bloating will come from being a fat ass on your diet.

On Tren E I don't get any libido issues; in fact, I become a sex freak. Then again, haven't done 400mg of Tren E in years.

So my question is, since I'm one of the lucky ones who doesn't get destroyed by Tren, should I just forget the Deca and go with the Tren E at 400mg?

I kind of want to run Deca, to see how I'd look on it now with over a decade of new experience with bodybuilding, and since I have it, but then again, I rather not waste time if Tren would be more suitable for me since I handle it and seem to response to it very well.

I know some people run BOTH, which I could easily do by my mixing the brew together, perhaps make a blend of 200/200 Deca/Tren?

I know everyone reacts differently, which is why I explained how I react to so I'm basically asking "If you were me, what would you do?"

Man, its hard to get answer from this board lately; I feel like it is dying, sadly.

Good points, since I'm an author, I tend to write stories with my posts lol.
    Cylon357 likes this.

I was reading that mixing the tren and deca together gets best of both worlds...that may be something to experiment with. At the end of the day, it seems that's the only we can do: experiment.
    Cylon357 and redz like this.

Huher is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPleaser View Post
    I got my bloodwork last week, and everything was basically normal, aside from elevated AST at 51, which goes to show how safe Primo really is.

So, even being on tren E for half a year, my body is fine. Granted it was a low dose, but I'm clearly one of those lucky
    The fact that your bw is fine doesn't mean that your kidneys wasn't damaged at all. Tren , especially aministered for a long time, changes the renal structure, and you won't see anything from a bloodwork until a problem shows up, but that's already too late.

To answer your question I always liked tren and deca together. In fact I'm in the middle of a cycle with tren e and deca. My only issue was with prolactin, but I run some masteron with the two 19-nors and that solved it. Plus it gave some more hardness to the muscles, especially with the tren.
    I don't know how 1:1 deca tren ratio works tho, I always used 2:1 or 3:1, because that's my sweet spot.

Thread Information