Gynosis is offline Junior Member

T4 and depression? LARGE lump?

This is my first cycle with T4 or any test at all.

1 day after my injection i get kind of nauseous and a bad feeling of depression. Man does this stuff make my ass sore. Then i get a huge lump, which goes down in a few days. but I have never gotten a lump this size before. It is like it is swelling up.

anyone have any effects like this from T4?

TheJuicer is offline Member
    Well..I guess your talking about Test400 by Denkall maybe..if so...What is your cycle look like..if its just 400...then all I can say is inject very very slow..and try not to shake alot and move the needle around..after injecting message the spot for a min....I cut mine with EQ so I have very very little pain..but I have also heard of guys cutting it with sterile oil to help with pain...It the High BA in the Test400 that hurts..and the lump..my guess is that you are inject to fast..just let the muscle suck the gear up..I hope this helps ya!

Yes, this helps...that sounds right. and yes T4 denkal...1ml per wk

Can you explain "Cut with EQ"? and "cutting it with sterile oil"? I have never heard of this, but it sounds like what i need...I also have winny for the end of the cycle...

Basically...I am running Test400 1/2 cc with QV EQ 1cc in on needle..I shake it up and inject...there is no pain what so ever...I just did a shot and can even feel it...sterile oil can be used to cut down on the pain off injection...I not exactly sure were you can get it...even if I did know it would be source posting but maybe some else can help you out!

And the depression..I dont know about that bro...all I can say is that test effects everyone different....I actually get to be a nicer guy on the stuff...at least thats what my girl tells me!

Thx bro.

you think cutting it with deca 3 will help?

Thread Information