bex
    bex is offline Banned

Has anyone not took clomid

Has enyone ever not took clomid to see what diffrence it does make.If so what was the result.

The Iron Game Guest
    To be honest with you I have come to accept not being able to tolerate some of the side effects of clomid so stay away from it lately. Having said that I now bridge or use insulin so losses are not so easily identifiable. For the price of it id recommend people to use it though.

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    I didn't use it after my first cycle and I crashed hard. Well, not to hard but it took a while for my nuts to come back and I didn't want sex for about a week. I wouldn't even run a cycle w/out it now.

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    By the look of it at the momment the sides of clomid out way the benifits...

The Iron Game Guest
    I dont really think thats true, clomid really is a must for everyone. Its only cause I bridge that I dont use it but when I have the accutane to hand and I do finally come off then ill be sure to use it. Most people dont suffer from the side effects but unfortunately im a wuss and get acne, eye soreness, and too emotional

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    HAAAAHAAA I like it iron a man with emotion.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    like IG said, for what it costs, there's really no reason not use it. when IG comes off, he doesn't just come off, he starts something else until his body gets working again. i'm not sure of you're cycle history, but IG's method is not for rookies. if you can, use clomid...it's definatly worth it

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    There is no way i would do what iron does.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by bexsome
    There is no way i would do what iron does.
    then you NEED clomid

bex
    bex is offline Banned
    The post was about what results if you did not take clomid and yes i do take it

Ranger Guest
    " Back in the Day " nobody knew of such a thing as Clomid...HCG only, and at the time, very hard to come by...We would taper down very slowly, helped....Yes....save most of the gains....Nope.

I'm like IG on this one to a point, I only have gotten acne off clomid post cycle, never from any AS that I have used....as far as emotions, sometimes yes, and sometimes no....but when it does play with my emotions, it hits me pretty hard....I just push through it....

I agree with everyone else, for the price, it's a must post cycle, I have come off cycle and not used anything and it seemed like forever for me to feel normal again....

Just my experience with it....

Ranger

Thread Information